• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko vs Fukurou Tsurubami

So unless Fukurou can make Iihiko mad his usual combo won't work

Even if he manages to make iihiko mad he will likely just become a berserker like in canon

So his only way to really take down Iihiko that I can think of is sealing before he gets rubber banded

I doubt he would use sealing before Iihiko hits him with anything though so I vote Iihiko

Alright, let's start with the fact that Tsurubami knows his one and only way to properly win is with Contradictory Conjucture, and he seems to be a good user of it. It is definitely possible that Iihiko gets a lucky hit or Tsurubami makes him mad enough while attempting his usual combo that his styles don't work any more. I think in most cases tho, The Professor manages to overcome Iihiko with contradictory conjuncture and perhaps even use CC to have his other styles work reliably more than once. If Tsurubami dies, then it will be up to Iihiko to find a rocket ship which is possible but hard, so that he can bust the moon. Or, he cuts out Tsurubami's tounge, which he probably won't do, but he definitely can.

Basically, I vote Tsurubami because he can win more reliably than Iihiko can

Iihiko just ignores the moon falling

This fight is sba so I dont think we count the knowledge that the professor would have of Iihiko

let's just make it so the professor dodged Iihiko's surprise attack and a fight started

Yes this means Iihiko is enraged so he wins hehe

I'm pretty sure that in verse fights can factor in what characters actually know about one another.

Fukurou has tons of abilities that should work. He uses any attack and wins.

So if they have knowledge of each other but it lacks the circumstance of Iihiko being enraged

I still think Iihiko wins

I doubt contradictory conjecture is the only way the professor can win and I doubt even more that he would believe that either, he is more likely to think styles overall can beat Iihiko as that is what he was getting at when he kidnapped Hansode

I still beleive his first move would be to use his usual combo which would likely just send Iihiko into a rage ensuring the professor loses

If he starts with contradictory conjecture or sealing for some reason if he can use them before he gets touched he can win but I doubt the likelyhood of that too

As for testament Iihiko likely could just ignore the moon and not die from it if not he could definently procure a rocket

He was going to use CC in the first place against Iihiko because it's Fukurou's favourite style.

And even if he does the usual enrage combo, he does that because it just kills them and doesn't actually enrage them enough to become immune to styles.

Just looked into it a bit more. I found out that Tsurubami was completely confident that labels could seal Iihiko, but he just didn't want to have to deal with him again whenever it was he broke out.

I don't remember it being stated that cc was the professor's favorite or that he was confident the labels could seal him scans of either of those would be nice

As I said with the sealing though he has to seal before whatever Iihiko throws touches him or he ends up like Ajimu

Here is Fukurou saying CC's his favourite style, and the one he considers most suitable for using on Iihiko.

I knew about the labels I just didn't remember his speech about cc best girl Namanie distracted me during that part I guess

Full sba means central park and a few meters away so Iihiko likely punches or picks up and throws something before the professor can talk

Dont forget that if someone tries to rush Tsurubami he uses CC to one shot them at that point. The Iihiko that jumped on him was frenzied, which is also why it didn't work

Iihiko wouldn't really need to rush him he could reach him from where they start

But they are already facing eachother down, and since he doesn't have the luck of the hero to take out his biggest threat by accident now, this will probably end up going very differently.

I know you were probably being sarcastic, but I figured I would take this opportunity to explain

This is an important question. He is technically physically stronger after just possessing Shiranui, but he also lost his status as a Hero during that same sequence. I would say it would be the Iihiko in this same body before it got worn out, but we never see that on screen. As he gets older, more and more abilities become auto unrecognized, hence why older is usually stronger with him, but its a tough one.

We should probably make a thread about this, and he should also probably get a "higher" on the end of his statistics for him in shiranui's body. He also needs the weakness that prolonged use of any of his bodies makes them weaker over time. He also needs supernatural luck, because even if we ignore the plot aspect, it is undeniable that Hero's have enhanced luck that generates coincidences that make life more interesting and also makes life flow in their favour

"As he gets older, more and more abilities become auto unrecognized, hence why older is usually stronger with him, but its a tough one."

The way you said this makes it seem like his auto-unrecognizes are on a per-body basis. i.e. When moving to Shiranui's body he'd unrecognized in the past would become recognized again, is this true?

Oh nah, I was saying his general existence. Its the reason I don't think saying one of his earlier bodies would be "stronger" than his current form. Its why I don't think Fairy Tail Hero Iihiko is necesarilly "stronger" than his current form.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Iihiko stomping Fukurou in cannon would have destroyed part of his tongue.
Iihiko won that match using his enhanced luck that comes with being a hero and being frenzied, so I'm not sure what your point is

Back