• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL Iihiko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuation from this thread

Since i had trouble with the calculation method, i thought it would be more fitting to post it on the calc group discussion forum and changed the OP too.

Anyway, there are 2 method i propose to calculate this feat

What if we use the slow motion calculation?

Medaka was moving slow to Iihiko, to the point where he can move from there to here without her even able to take a step. We can assume that from Iihiko perspective Medaka was moving as fast as normal human walking speed, while Iihiko as normal human running speed.

(299792458 m/s / 1.4 m/s) * 7.7 m/s = 1.648858519e+9 m/s or about 5.5 c

The distance Iihiko travels: 8.21 meter

While Iihiko does that, Medaka hasn't even take a step, and still halfway through, i assume this because one of her leg is already raised. distance of one step is 0.762 meter, so Medaka can only move 0.381 meter while Iihiko can already travel 8.21 meter.

8.21/0.381 = 21.5485564304

so Iihiko is 21.5485564304 times faster than Medaka, or about 21.5485564304 c

This thread will discuss what method would be better to use, and when majority have agreed i will put this on a blog.

I think scaling off of light speed is fine, since it was stated to be light speed a page before Iihiko blitzed her like that.

I prefer Method 1; to me, it seemed like she'd already taken some steps, she prepared in spot, had started moving, and then stopped while Iihiko walked past. A few pages earlier we saw that Medaka was next to Shiranui, but after she stopped and Iihiko walked past, we see a wider shot and Medaka's no longer near Shiranui. A few pages later we see that Shiranui is a few steps behind Medaka.

Rq: checking your previous thread, I see that you state that only Iihiko scales, but if you check chapter 189, we see Iihiko and Medaka fighting again, and they're both exchanging a flurry of punches. We also know Medaka wins this fight between both

I think scaling off of light speed is fine, since it was stated to be light speed a page before Iihiko blitzed her like that.

I prefer Method 1; to me, it seemed like she'd already taken some steps, she prepared in spot, had started moving, and then stopped while Iihiko walked past. A few pages earlier we saw that Medaka was next to Shiranui, but after she stopped and Iihiko walked past, we see a wider shot and Medaka's no longer near Shiranui. A few pages later we see that Shiranui is a few steps behind Medaka.
Ah right, i checked the chapter back and just now realised, thanks for telling me

After rechecking the chapter, I agree with method one
Method 1 makes the most sense here.
Thanks for your input

Rq: checking your previous thread, I see that you state that only Iihiko scales, but if you check chapter 189, we see Iihiko and Medaka fighting again, and they're both exchanging a flurry of punches. We also know Medaka wins this fight between both
Forgot about this, thanks for reminding me

Anyway, i have made the blog so feel free to evaluate it

Ah right, i checked the chapter back and just now realised, thanks for telling me

Thanks for your input

Forgot about this, thanks for reminding me

Anyway, i have made the blog so feel free to evaluate it
I think most will agree that your first method is fine.
Feat itself is fine as well. Been a minute since I've read Medaka Box in full, but I've rechecked the chapters and I definitely agree with this.

Would need a bit more input from calc group members though before this can be accepted.

And I guess for anyone wandering why Medaka scales to this when she got blitzed by Iihiko in the scans shown, Medaka got much more powerful by the end of the story. Specifically, after she returned from some weird space adventure that we don't see. Its to the point that she fights basically the entire cast of the story, and wins with mid-high difficulty. She even beats people she previously struggled against before relatively easily

Agnaa is both a calc member and I think a verse expert on Medaka Box.

I am also a calc member, and we both evaluated the calc and concluded that Method 1 is the best to go with.

All we need now is all of this to be put in a blog and evaluated there as well.

But if you like, I can pitch in a few more of my calc bois and we can complete the job right there.

Agnaa is both a calc member and I think a verse expert on Medaka Box.

I am also a calc member, and we both evaluated the calc and concluded that Method 1 is the best to go with.

All we need now is all of this to be put in a blog and evaluated there as well.

But if you like, I can pitch in a few more of my calc bois and we can complete the job right there.
Dewtt.
Sooner the better imo

Now that the calculation is approved, should i wait for more input or i can apply this since this isnt controversial?

What Agnaa and KLOL506 have accepted here can probably be applied.

Thanks, i already applied it to Iihiko but it seems like Medaka's profile is locked, can you unlock it please?

So is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

See here for instructions in that regard:

No problem.

Should we close this thread then?

No problem.

I will close this then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back