• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko Shishime vs Lord Revelation

Revelation's profile's confusing. It says "Law Manipulation (Via Area and Domain)" but never explains what Area and Domain are. I have no clue what 99% of his hax does.

As far as I can tell Iihiko throws something at him and insta-wins.

Area is a 300m area that makes everything within it a "World" that is under his control can be used in multiple ways (ex. null attacks, crush beings, and attacks be them material/immaterial)

Domain is the alteration of the Natural Laws around him creating a "World" that goes, however, his Laws works (ex. within the domain you will die if you have blood within you, if you have emotions you will die and become a puppet of the user - two examples). But this depends on the three Severing the character have.

Revelation, unfortunately, didn't get the chance to show his two or three Severings but he has the Domain as all Severing cultivators.

Facts about Revelation:

He has passive Soul Crush.

Has a weaker clone that first test the waters in a fight then he comes from his hiding place which is millions of km apart.

Information Analysis just by sensing you from the same distance as above.

I'm not sure if any of that would be useful on Iihiko's passive power null on anything he doesn't recognize as an attack.

Agnaa said:
I'm not sure if any of that would be useful on Iihiko's passive power null on anything he doesn't recognize as an attack.
I don't know as while I've read Medaka Box and participed in its verse battles (some of them), Iihiko is one character that I won't ever comment one as it will just make my head hurts. I just present somethings for Revelation (his time was short-lived in novel).

Infinite should know more about Medaka and how it will interact as he if I'm not wrong participed in CRT for its verse.

That's fair. I'm putting my vote towards Iihiko because of...

Passive powernull to ignore anything Revelation can do.

Irreversible Destruction to get around Revelation's Low-Godly, as Irreversible Destruction works against All-Fiction which is pseudo-Low-Godly.

Seriously though, does Revelation fight ranged?

Iihiko has melee range with a couple meters projectile range, while Revelation could presumably fight while staying 20 kilometers above Iihiko's head.

A couple meters should really be corrected, considering he easily destroyed an entire hospital with one punch as a display of his power. It also feels like hell of a lowball for how far he'd be able to fling a projectile.

Revelation shouts alone can shake the whole State of Zhao which is millions of miles long / can create hands from energy that cover tens of thousands of km in all direction. So, in range, he vastly outmatches Iihiko.

1. "Lord Revelation's shout shook the earth for millions of kilometers in all directions. Mountains trembled and the sky filled with dark, roiling clouds. "

"And yet, despite the quaking of the earth, the area around Patriarch Reliance's secluded meditation zone was completely quiet. Not a sound could be heard from Patriarch Reliance. "

2.' '"This time light poured from his eyes, and the slit on his forehead opened up to the width of a finger. The 'blood red' light poured out, and as his hand descended, the mountains for tens of thousands of miles in all directions began to rock and sway. In the sky above the quaking mountains, appeared… an enormous hand!

At 'first' it didn't seem very large, but amidst thunderous rumblings, it grew larger and larger, until it seemed as if it covered the mountains for tens of thousands of 'kilometres' in all directions."

"Everything for tens of thousands of kilometers grew black. The hand covered everything. And then, it began to descend. The earth began to quake. Mountains buckled and collapsed. As the hand fell toward him, Meng Hao felt as if doomsday had arrived."

All his fight in his true body (not clone) happened from the first feat range as he never got closer. Chapter 93 from ISSTH, if someone want to read the whole instance.

Seems like they'd both be unable to touch each other until Revelation runs out of stamina from Iihiko's stamina drain, then Iihiko could win. But then again, we don't have many stamina feats for Iihiko himself, only for how good his drain is...

Passive powernull goes to 4-D and works on physical damage as well as abilities.

Stamina drain makes it impossible to recover stamina, and made a character that fought for 3 days exhausted within minutes of fighting Iihiko.

Revelations can attack from outside of Iihiko's range, and one of his attacks is a giant hand, tens of thousands of kilometers wide. Something that big should convince Iihiko that it's an attack, and should be enough for a kill. If he feels that he can't recover his energy, that's just one more reason to go crazy with da hands.

Even if the hands do register as an attack (which is really hard to prove either way), it'd only do so once, and idk if Revelation would be able to one-shot.

The moon could apparently kill him, so a large enough object being thrown at him should convince him that it's an attack.

Revelation's feat is 239 exatons, and Medaka's was off-screen. Could be baseline, more than 5-C, or just hax anyway .

We assume baseline when the exact number is unknown, afaik, so it should be enough for an one-shot.

1) Testament is a style, so the moon falling forces recognition. A reminder that a kick to the face wasn't enough to make him recognize an attack

2) Ajimu has the star busting feat, so hax wise he should still be superior.

3) the moon falling is actually calculated at small planet level.

4) The main Iihiko was dead before the moon fell, but the body was still walking around

Star busting was in the consciousness room, not a real place. Shouldn't scale to Iihiko's durability anyway.

Fair enough on the moon, but still, a giant hand the size of a small planet growing and falling on him. Not recognizing that as an attack is a bit silly.

Since Medaka's was off-screen it's assumed baseline.

The moon falling is small planet level, that doesn't make stopping it falling small planet level.

InfiniteSped said:
Star busting was in the consciousness room, not a real place. Shouldn't scale to Iihiko's durability anyway.
Fair enough on the moon, but still, a giant hand the size of a small planet growing and falling on him. Not recognizing that as an attack is a bit silly.
Ajimu's strange state of existence means it being a conscience room not invalidate it outright. Last I checked we weren't talking about Iihiko's durability.

Yes, it is a bit silly, but he probably won't recognize it anyway. He interpreted a kick to the face as a mosquito bite

It's as much of a feat as me blowing up a planet in my dreams. Her being able to go in and out of those metaphysical places doesn't mean she could do it in the real world.

A kick to the face from someone who probably couldn't hurt him anyway isn't comparable to a giant hand that covers the entire sky and creates earthquakes that make mountains collapse, before even landing. Medaka managed to make him recognize her tackling him too, so it's not like he just ignores anything.

InfiniteSped said:
It's as much of a feat as me blowing up a planet in my dreams. Her being able to go in and out of those metaphysical places doesn't mean she could do it in the real world.
A kick to the face from someone who probably couldn't hurt him anyway isn't comparable to a giant hand that covers the entire sky and creates earthquakes that make mountains collapse, before even landing. Medaka managed to make him recognize her tackling him too, so it's not like he just ignores anything.
No... that isnt the same thing at all. Unlike you or me, which have a different kind of existence in dreams, she does not. She doesn't even leave a body behind when she goes into dream spaces, unlike any of the characters that are dreaming. If it was that easy, then Kumagawa would not have been shocked by it

Idk why would assume that Zenkichi would not be able to hurt him if the attack was recognized. Munakata whom Zenkichi had fought before was able to stick swords straight into Iihiko's body but Iihiko just didn't recieve damage from them. Ultimately, from Iihiko's perspective, a kick to the face and a giant hand would be the same since they are just 2 attacks that cover his entire view. No one is claiming he won't recognize every single physical attack, but it is incredibly unlikely that he will recognize them, hence why it isn't a stomp but instead a landslide win for Iihiko.

I'm not sure if being able to get into dreams in a weird way means that the character can't manipulate dreams the same as other inhabitants. But this is getting into horrendously speculative territory.

Anyway, I'd say to ditch the speculation about the star-busting feat. Iihiko's profile lists his durability as Unknown with subjective immunity, not as "At least Star level".

None of that changes the fact that the star doesn't physically exist, it just means she can manipulate that consciousness space. Destroying a star in a dream isn't any harder than destroying a door, because neither exist.

You can't seriously compare Zenkichi's kick and Revelation's hand.

This time light poured from his eyes, and the slit on his forehead opened up to the width of a finger. The blood red light poured out, and as his hand descended, the mountains for tens of thousands of miles in all directions began to rock and sway. In the sky above the quaking mountains, appeared… an enormous hand! [...]
Meng Hao could only watch wide-eyed as the hand in the sky grew bigger and bigger. It covered everything, until it was the only thing visible in the entire sky.

Everything for tens of thousands of kilometers grew black. The hand covered everything. And then, it began to descend. The earth began to quake. Mountains buckled and collapsed. As the hand fell toward him, Meng Hao felt as if doomsday had arrived.
He isn't that obtuse, Medaka managed to make him recognize her tackle, and what he's facing now is far beyond that in scale.

She physically exists within that space, even if you try to argue that the space itself doesn't physically exist in the conventional sense. What you say is true only if someone is dreaming, which Ajimu isn't.

Subjectively I can, which is my main point. What matters here is not so much scale of attacks, but just how they look from Iihiko's perspective. A giant hand that is really far away and a normal sized hand that is almost right in front of him would be the same before his subjective immunity. I don't remember him recognizing her tackle, and at worst, it's a one off case. Its similar to the case that with the thousands of punches thrown at him, and the various barrages of attacks, he recognized a single punch just by chance. You cannot simply say that he recognized a single attack and say that anything of a higher scale than that he will notice, because just because it does not work as linearly as that. Any move that works on him other than those that force recognition are basically just strokes of luck

She has her omnipresence ability that lets her go to such places, but her being there doesn't change the fact that the star doesn't physically exist. It can't be compared to a real star, because it just isn't one. But this is pointless to the actual match, so whatever.

He recognized Medaka's Kurokami Final, no? At first, he wasn't impressed by it, but decided to dodge after she used the shadow clone thing to get rid of the air resistance and hit him head on. Although it might have been the style, that wasn't too clear to me.

Revelation's hand starts small, creates an earthquake that can shake mountains through tens of thousands of miles, grows big to the point that it covers the entire sky, then starts descending, making mountains around the place collapse before even hitting.

That's a bit more impressive than a kick, more of an apocalyptic event, and far more impressive visually than anything he was hit by in the series. Surely a "fresh" attack, as he'd say. He isn't that dense.

It doesn't exist from our perspective, but she has the same state of being there as it is in the physical world, and she interacts with the dream world in the same way that she interacts with the physical world. Anyway, yeah, its beside the point

She hyped up her attack to get him to recognize it. Yes, it was a style, but only somewhat

My point is, if we are talking about being "noticeable" then, from within field of view, a giant hand far away and a normal sized hand very close would be the same.

Impressiveness doesn't matter unless he hyoes it up first. If all it took to get Iihiko notice an attack was an earthquake then Ajimu easily should have been able to manage something like that

Back