• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VIII - The Last Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing Dark Mu's feat from the OVA and wanting it to be calced asap good thing I joined this wiki and Dark was here to help

Darkanine said:
@Seed No tier 2 feats AFAIK outside of a video game, but Mack Hartford has a legitimate 3-A feat.
Power Rangers downplay is silly. Theirs borderline fodder monsters with High 6-A to 5-A feats and the Rangers consistently perform Tier 7 feats like nothing. Tyler for example made volcanoes erupt by aggressively posing.

Side note: We need to upgrade Tommy to badass level.
Remember that time a guy tried downgrading PR to peak human because they treat superhuman strength/speed as specific powers that only a few Rangers have?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
... Which one is it ? I'll find it ... And when i do...
Power Rangers: Cyber Corps.

The main villain would have literally ended up consuming the fabric of reality until he was the only thing left in existence, before his other half restored everything out of guilt.

Oh, now this one is a classic.

"Unicron and Primus can't be multiversal because they've never destroyed a multiverse."

Note "can't", not even "aren't".

Just found this beauty in the YouTube comments.

"Batman knows how to roll with punches to keep from getting his bones shattered. Even from beings who can shatter mountains.´╗┐"

"Gabriel could only create time loops on a small scale"

Welp, i guess the cycle of night / day can be contained in a city now

......wait

..............flatearthwasrightallalooooooong :O....

Also this gem:

"Chara only destroyed the timeline of the underground, a singular, small country

Deadpool wins"

RANDOM.

Do you guys like AnimationRewind's videos better or Death Battle .

BONUS: Which one has more ignorance ? I vote Death Battle... Most of AnimationRewind's videos were accurate .

Hell freaking no Rewind's videos are cancer for the most part imo even ignoring verdicts those animations just being awful

Nah Rewind is way worse it makes any versus show look like a masterpiece especially with shit like speed stealing Dark Archie Sonic and Goku's instant transmission beats sonic's "Limitless speed"

To each there own but Rewind is still the worst by far btw on a side note I noticed jokes Battle is pretty much dead nowadays

Megaman Exe is a computer program, therefore he can't be Universe +

It doesn't matter if it's the Earth or Jupiter, it still a planet level feat

X destroyed much more than Y therefore X is stronger

"ScrewAttack are the only VS calculators that are accurate." - Friend of mine (who then went on to claim that The Incredibles can stomp the Crystal Gems).

"Mega Man is Tier 4 for having solar energy."

"Mega Man only has at most Superhuman speed because he needs a 464 km/h car as seen in Battle and Chase."

Ike is At least Large Star level because Aether contains both Sol and Luna. This means he could cause the destruction of the sun and moon; and obviously anywhere in between; which is at least that high.

"The chosen undead is stronger then the Bearer of the curse because the bearer of the curse takes more fall damage from lower falls"

"Kirby bosses are at least Low-End MSS+ because they don't get taken down by Kirby in one hit and are capable of inflicting damage onto him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back