• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VIII - The Last Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah he created the universe but what are his combat feats? God from the Bible created the universe but his best combat feat is City level"

^ I see this all the time.

"I'm not wanking ____, I think [insert ridiculously OP character] beats them!"

"I'm not downplaying ____, I'm a fan of the series!"

@Matt

Do people really use that? Even Jesus before his resurrection has an extremely casual Town level feat. He dissipated a large storm with a word.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Matt
Do people really use that? Even Jesus before his resurrection has an extremely casual Town level feat. He dissipated a large storm with a word.
Yes, people do.

The Archangels have Tier 4 feats in Revelation, too.

"Beerus is one of the only Solar System busters in Dragon Ball, and he can only destroy that, because Whis said he would destroy the Solar System and the universe stuff was because of God-ki, not his own power. Also Cell was lying and being arrogant, there is no way he could have destroyed The Solar System with a Kamehameha, because it goes on a straight line"

^ There is actually several ignorant statements from the same guy fused into one but... eh

Joshua also has a tier 5 feat. He commanded the Sun to stand still. Since most Christians thought the Sun was planet-sized at the time, the feat is probably around 5-B to 5-A.

Ultima Reality said:
the universe stuff was because of God-ki, not his own power.
You mean the stuff he did with his punches? Lmao

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Yeah he created the universe but what are his combat feats? God from the Bible created the universe but his best combat feat is City level"

^ I see this all the time.
Well guys, turns out Humanity can kill god with a couple of nukes.

We really have become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"______ is a god so they win"
I see this used so much. Even on this site. In the Hela vs Ares battle one person was saying that Ares would probably win because he is the god of war (never mind Hela being the goddess of death).

You guys have no idea how much /r/WWW wanked Kratos based on that back then. Seriously.

"Kratos kills gods, and X is a god" was pretty much a FORMULA for Kratos matches back then. It was annoying.

"Character A can smash buildings with his bare hands, but his durability is garbage since he can be pierced by bullets"

I guess Newton's laws and PIS doesn't exist

And of course, it was followed by "Saitama gets bored to sleep by both of them."

At this point, I'm in physical pain, and like "Why are we doing reverse powerscaling!?"

Homu Sweet Homu said:
"Vsb sucks because they wanked the hell out of Bleach"
That's hilarious considering how we've so far downplayed Lieutenants/Fraccion as well as average Captain class Shinigami, Espada, and even a lot of the Sternritter. The only ones that one could argue are wanked are those who scale from True Shikai Zaraki and Yhwach.

Reality has a well known Saint Seiya bias

Don't you love it when someone attacks the quality of writing of a character to argue that they would lose to another character?

Look, it doesn't matter how badly written character 'X' is. If they have vastly superior feats to character 'Y' or scale from characters who have vastly superior feats to Y, then X kicks Y's ass.

Or they use the "Well ___ may be stronger but ___ soloes via quality" or "___ is still a better character" akin to an ugly person shouting "But I have inner beauty!". I completely agree that writing is vastly more important than power but bringing that up in a VS debate out of nowhere is just irrelevant and seems really butthurt lol

Soldier Blue said:
Don't you love it when someone attacks the quality of writing of a character to argue that they would lose to another character?
Look, it doesn't matter how badly written character 'X' is. If they have vastly superior feats to character 'Y' or scale from characters who have vastly superior feats to Y, then X kicks Y's ass.
by that logic sherlock homes stomps Elder God Demonbane

Small Planet level. We don't know the size of the planets they busted with their shockwaves, so we have to go with the low-end here.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Super Sonic is omnipotent"
"You think Sonic is on the same level as TOAA?"

"I said omnipotent, not infinite."
That should be illegal

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Super Sonic is omnipotent"
"You think Sonic is on the same level as TOAA?"

"I said omnipotent, not infinite."
That hurt me on every conceivable level. I require True Godly Regen to get over this pain.

"Potence" implies you're powerful, but limited. Being infinite means you have no limits.

^ Someone actually told me this once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back