• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VIII - The Last Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nukes could destroy the world! -some luigi roleplayer"

"Bojack and his crew are completely immune to the passage of time because they haven't even changed the slightest ever since they were sealed. Same with Freeza and some other really old characters."

"King Kai has Time Manipulation thus indicating that Dragon Ball is really haxed to the point of being comparable to Saint Seiya."

"Outliers are still feats because people are trying to apply logic into fiction. If Krillin equals SSJB Son Goku then that's what's intended. People should stop cherrypicking feats and respect the author's intent."

King Kai has Outerversal range because that's how far he can "Pee for distance."

Scaling Metal Overlord to Planet level is a case of retroactive scaling, so Metal Overlord should only be City level.

I saw that on /r/www a loooong time ago. Apparently Sauron can't be a country buster because "long list of random, cherrpicked anti-feats" and thus gets his ass kicked by Doctor Doom, whose just a country buster.

Oh great, I'm actually seeing "Star level FE" after Book 2 was announced for Heroes because of 1:12

Clearly it's just more evidence for Star level Ganondorf ovo

Just look at him

Darkanine said:
I saw that on /r/www a loooong time ago. Apparently Sauron can't be a country buster because "long list of random, cherrpicked anti-feats" and thus gets his ass kicked by Doctor Doom, whose just a country buster.
But Sauron would get his ass kicked by Dr. Doom...

But Sauron would get his ass kicked by Dr. Doom...

Oh and that reminds me

'Doctor doom has no feats that are above planet level and he is at best building level." -Me around the time death battle with vader came out, still a salty vader fanboy.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"The only thing VsBattles Wiki ever got right was Building Level Doom."
Around the time I actually got introducted to VSBW. The problem is they upgraded him to something higher and Iw as so salty. I also remember 5-C, Low 5-B Vitiate and Sidious. Now, thanks to our glorius Matt and Reppuzan, they are where they should be.

-Me 2k17, still a star ways fanboy.

Remember when we didn't allow Vitiate or Sidious to get upgraded to 5-A because "If he was Planet level, he could just throw planets at his enemies or some shit".

Or when someone said we can't upgrade Sidious to High 4-C because the Star Wars wiki didn't mention the feat in question on some articles? Good times.

"Sidious' feat is a poetic metaphor"

>Narration literally states that the alignment of the Constellations shifted due to the power of the Dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back