• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VIII - The Last Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
" Kill la Kill isn't Superhuman " .... TRIGGERED.
Well I've never heard anyone say KLK isn't superhuman, but I've heard them say that they're only superhuman with Goku Uniforms. Even though middle schooler Satsuki defeated 500 armed fighters with a glare and stomped a person 10x her size even while he was wearing a titanium suit. Ryuko effortlessly oneshot explicitly superhuman 1-Stars in the first episode. The Elite 4 without their uniforms can beat people who stomp explicitly superhuman 2-Stars. And Mako can catch bullets and tank explosions without her suit.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"X is a gameplay mechanic, stop being a Undertale fanboy."
I like the "X is a gameplay mechanic, stop being a ___ downplayer" where people call anything ever that contradicts how powerful they believe a game character to be as game mechanics even when it really clearly isn't.

7-B, actually. I remember I showed a 7-A feat by Discord, but it wasn't added because it was an outlier.

Dude, like everything in MLP was considered an outlier at one point, it was silly. Luna has like, a mountain level feat by raising her voice for crying out loud.

I still remember the day when I was told to remove my calc that puts Luna at casually 5-A because outlier.

The weirdest part is, they have feats above Mountain level. Clover the Clever has a Tier 6 feat for example, albeit with weird circumstances.

The moment when The Sun feats was finally accepted for MLP was like the happiest I've ever been in this wiki honestly especially since the OBD accepted it to

Let's be honest: Our definitions of what counted as an outlier were ridiculous. Thank God those days are gone.

Like, seriously. Remember 9-A Supernatural angels?

Darkanine said:
7-B, actually. I remember I showed a 7-A feat by Discord, but it wasn't added because it was an outlier.
Dude, like everything in MLP was considered an outlier at one point, it was silly. Luna has like, a mountain level feat by raising her voice for crying out loud.
I still remember the day when I was told to remove my calc that puts Luna at casually 5-A because outlier.

The weirdest part is, they have feats above Mountain level. Clover the Clever has a Tier 6 feat for example, albeit with weird circumstances.

Why was everything considered an outlier back then? This is almost as bad as power rangers downplay.

@Seed No tier 2 feats AFAIK outside of a video game, but Mack Hartford has a legitimate 3-A feat.

Power Rangers downplay is silly. Theirs borderline fodder monsters with High 6-A to 5-A feats and the Rangers consistently perform Tier 7 feats like nothing. Tyler for example made volcanoes erupt by aggressively posing.

Side note: We need to upgrade Tommy to badass level.

I admittedly do have some problems with some PR feats but stuff like Dino Charge for example I don't have any issues with really

@Anine

Really ? Tier 2 feats in the video games... Which one ?

Anyways, back to the actual ignorance :

Buu(Gohan) based on scans, had the power to destroy universes, of course Goku and Vegeta BACK THEN couldn't beat them, use logic. Vegito, however, easily defeated Buu(Gohan), meaning that Vegito could possibly match SSJG Goku.´╗┐

In Super Legends, Zedd gets a weapon that destroys timelines and was said to be able to end "all of time" in the games ending.

The Low 2-C feats don't scale to anyone sadly and technically Zedd never got a chance to actually use the weapons.

That said, theirs a canceled PR season with legitimate Universal+ feats.

Sledge is probably my favorite villain, but Lord Drakko has one of the coolest designs.

I think that crossover is actually considered canon too.

5-A, MFTL+ Leonardo confirmed.

Edit: Power Ranges and Digimon have also crossed over before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back