• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VIII - The Last Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mario and Luigi are 11-C for the same reasons below."

"Kirby is 11-C for fighting a so-called 'soul' which is a abstract and man-made concept."

"Paper Mario is 10-C for being infinitely above both of them combined and getting empowered by seven measly hearts."

@Turbo Do you know what heart they were talking about? Good lord if they were referring to the Pure or Chaos Heart...

@Ryukama

i was talking about cackletta's soul but sure why not

assume the hypothetical downplayer is tlaking about the pure/chaos heart if you wish

How could anyone think Cackletta's soul is like a regular human heart lmao

the first comment was said towards a video "You didn't use feats from new 52 superman" I respond with "*insert new 52 crossing the universe in 2 months* that was a new 52 feat stated inside the verdict" His Responce is the Most "genius" thing I've ever seen "Says the DB fan" Because my name on YouTube is DBFan ....... 10/10 me pointing out somethings is irrelevant because of my name

"I don't think Goku would ever beat Superman because Superman's powers come from the sun so unless Goku killed Superman in a few minutes, Superman could just fly into the sun and gain the power to kill Goku in a matter of seconds because their isn't a cap to how much power Superman can get.´╗┐"

"Base Saiyan Saga Goku would destroy every version of superman in a second except for cosmic armor and one million prime because of 5d feats"

"if you're talking about pre-crisis Superman he would win here's some evidence to prove me right as well Superman punch the whole of reality in the face which makes him Beyond Universal makes him multi Universal reality is not just one Universe it's all universes it's everything that ever existed and he punched it and shattered"

"Character X has no feats even reaching Planet level"

Character literally swallowed a planet whole for his introduction.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Matt
What version of Superman is Mon-El? Depending on timeframe that could be a pretty good feat.
Mon-El is a Daxamite, which are a twin race to Kryptonians. He is Superboy tier.

And he did it at FTL speeds so no KE. High 5-A still, tho.

"Boros isn't Planet level, he was lying to Saitama when he said he could destroy the planet, because it wouldn't be in character for Boros to kill himself just to destroy Saitama, and if he destroyed the planet, he would die, since he only has City level durability, because he was damaged by Saitama's punches."

"BIAS.

superman cant even blow up a planet.

If you see Gokus enemy like majinboo who blows evevery planet they landed just to find and kill Goku.

therefore i conclude superman is weak, even naruto can beat superman."

(NOTE: The fight was Pre-Crisis Superman vs Buu Saga Goku)

"Goku would lose to Thanos because we know what both of them are capable of, but Goku wou absolutely stomp TOAA because we don't know TOAA's full power"

"TOAA has no feats. You could pit him against Natsu and he would lose because he has no FEATS. Give me FEATS!!!!!"

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
"VS Battles Wiki isn't accurate at all because they rank (CHARACTER) as (TIER)"
There are (or at least have been) inaccurate tierings. Like back when Undyne the Undying was Multiversal.

"Steve ("normal physical" weapons) = can directly hit Souls"

"The only Differences between Steve and Frisk are:

Frisk can't kill = Napstablook (being a ghost)

Steve can kill = Vexes (being a ghost)"

Kepekley23 said:
"TOAA has no feats. You could pit him against Natsu and he would lose because he has no FEATS. Give me FEATS!!!!!"
God I hate the "TOAA has no feats" nonsense so damn much. I guess creating everyone and everything in Marvel isn't a feat. Also I guess despite being the transcendent supreme being he's now inferior to his own creations which do crap like destroy infinite universes or dimensions.

I prefer the "TOAA actually has feats, guys" then proceeds to list really inane and minute crap like "healed Peters hand" argument myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back