• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Recently saw someone say that Captain America dies to normal bullets.
I mean he actually did die to bullets a couple of times, but cmon son. Outliers exist.
"B-but outliers are low feats for characters I like, and high feats for characters I don't like, regardless of what they consistently do!" - Too many people, sadly.

I know this is true but I just wanted to share the quote just because it's so damn funny. "Superman assrapes the **** outta Touhou"- random guy on Naruto forums.

I just imagine someone trying to argue how many versions of Superman outright demolish the entire Touhou project and these guys getting mad.

Ik that cosmic armor superman does solo but idk if any others can. And to answer your question Js250476, no it actually wasn't for once lmao. And imagine if we brought the outerversal touhou wankers into this argument. It would be utter chaos and salt everywhere.

Really most characters that are multiversal should be able to solo Touhou. Unless that character is a ******* extreme glass cannon or something.

I've seen people saying that Superman is the second strongest in all of DC, losing only to the Presence. It wasn't ven Prime One Million or Cosmic Armor this time, just the regular Post-Crisis Superman.

Then theirs the age old "Superman is the strongest Superhero, no questions asked" camp.

Granted, theirs not a whole lot of mainstream superheroes stronger then Supes.

"Bill Cipher is hyperversal/12-D" ok...... where did this even come from? I understand why people say 11-D bill since it said it in the journal(even though he's not) but where did 12-D bill come from? Like, wtf?

I've seen people saying that Bill is 12-D because "The 11-D aliens can percieve time, which means the Gravity Falls multiverse has 12 dimensions instead of just 11."

Ok thx for clearing that up. But still, that's some major wank right there. Here is another quote I found- "hit said that his time skip is literally unbeatable, therefore no one other then Zeno can beat him"

"and that one"

Y'know, Strange Visitor is so little-known compared to other versions, I can totally see someone referring to him as that. lol

The Sentry is multiversal in power, he fought Galactus to a tie who is a multiversal level being himself

Asura's top speed is just above the speed of light, Sentry can move thousands of times faster than that and Sentry's strength feats easily put him above Asura's durability feats

Ya know, he should have at least ranted about the M-Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back