• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't post the whole argument but here is the gist of it

"CW Barry isn't MHS+. He was simply aim dodging Blackout's lightning".

Yes, I'm bringing this up again.

Turbolasers have yields at best in the range of tens of tons of TNT equivalent.
~ Star Wars downplayers

And in the Phasma novel, which I just recently finished and was a good read, we see a single turbolaser bolt slag a city in an instant.

If GT took place after Super.... Base GT Goku being > UI Goku would actually m ake some inkling of sense... Assuming that Goku absorbed the power is UI into his base or something.

I have one, Marvel related : " Franklin became TOAA in the New Ultimates Comics. He helped recreate the Marvel Universe"

I believe the second part. However... The first part.... Uhmmm .... Despite the fact that TOAA is a part of Ultimates( The whole " mystery Intrigues me , My only power is love " quote ) .. You believe that ? FR stated as weaker than Molecule Man... You believe it ? He couldn't stop Firmanent ( It would take someone as powerful as LT to stop what was taking place ) ... You believe that ? I am a FR lover more than anyone ( I have a revision thread in place for a reason ) ... But that is ridiculous even for my taste.

"It would take someone as powerful as LT to stop what was taking place" I mean he's not exactly unbeatable now at this point is he? The idea of Franklin becoming the new One Above All makes me cringe but I'm not a fan of Franklin Richards anyways.

Pardon me since I don't have much Ben 10 knowledge, but isn't Four Arms not that big of a deal? At least compared to heavy hitters like Alien X?

Kid Goku broke the manga panel he's a gag character who totally one shots Jiren though

Js250476 said:
I've legit used that argument before to argue Kid Goku one shots Saitama XD
I also use Beerus being immune to Arale's gags. Or bring up the limitless statement Kami has or the omnipotent statement from Buuhan. Even debating on Saitama wankers' stupid playing ground you can still beat them lol

"The Thought Robot is called the Thought Robot because he created the entire DC franchise with a single thought. No scratch that, Created all of fiction with a single thought."

@Reppuzan I greatly appreciate your efforts to do that.

Starscream vs Rainbow Dash is weird. Depending on the version,, either or stomps the other hard. Composite Dash is 4-A (arguably 3-A to Low 2-C) while Composite Starscream is High 1-C.

That said, I'm not sure what tier G1 Cartoon Starscream is. Our old profile put him at 8-C but I find that hard to believe.

Well if he's 8-C then RD should stomp easily tbh even with just show feats plus shows version would also be 4-B at her peak so even high 5-B should lose

"Dies Irae characters are overhyped. I mean how can a Hadou God be "outerversal" if Mercurius killed one just by using the power of stars. Also Ren is able to manipulate time and affect other Gods with it, meaning they're bound by time".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back