• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
Oh yeah
I remembered so YouTube comment a while back.

Don't recall the video, but I cut and copied It into docs because it was that bad

"The First Dragon Ball has subtle indications that all of characters are infinite dimensional beings. Ki is Chakra, which is proof of omnipotence in Buddhism. It is also like Hamon, which is the combined powered of humans and for therefore infinite. It also embodies every color, like Chakra and Hamon. Hamon also comes from blood, which changes color. We have learned from Lovecraft that color is a infinite dimensional construct. Saitama's fist also changes color, which makes sense since he is infinite. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure characters are only Galaxy level since they can' utilize color fully. That is also why Power Rangers are 5D, since they embody multiple colors."
I think he also mentioned the Hyperbolic Time chamber makes you superior to time

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, good to know that JoJo is Galaxy level and that Power Ranger are 5-D.

Maybe next time they'll say that each one of Arceus' plates equals a dimension.

Goalarva said:
I've seen someone seriously argue that "Archie Sonic is the most powerful character in all fiction" based off statements made in this thread.
I love that scene. Pretty much a metaphor of how in story telling good will always beat evil however evil will always keep coming to try and stop good. It's like Mammoth embraced his role within the comics, yet Sonic has still yet to accept his. Both of them are destined to forever struggle at the hands of their authors.

Goku's and Beerus' Universal feat wasn't universal, they just accidentally hit a bunch of tnt that was spread thought the Universe.

^ Lmfao. I guess Goku and Jiren shaking the WoV was like a Minecraft Player creating a Superflat world of TNT and firing it.

"Saitama would definitely beat Goku and Superman because he one-shots a bunch of monster during OPM's opening".

Dziga said:
"Saitama would definitely beat Goku and Superman because he one-shots a bunch of monster during OPM's opening".
According to VariantComics any of those monsters could take on the Justice League and Avengers at the same time lmao

I remember that video. I'm just imagining some fodder Monster rekting Cosmic Armor Superman. Might as well remember you that this is the same guy that some time before posting that video was saying how Superman is the most powerful hero in all fiction.

Variant said that Speed of Sound Sonic isn't quite as fast as Flash (understatement of the millenium). However he claims any OPM monster could take on the Justice League and Avengers at the same time. And Sonic is much faster than a lot of those monsters. So by Variant's own stupid logic, shouldn't Sonic be faster than Flash?

"Base GT Goku>End of Z Base Goku>>>>>>>Zeno>Ultra Instinct Goku"

"Super Saiyan 3 Goku>Super Saiyan Blue Goku"

"Nappa>Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale"

I couldn't even understand why the person saying the latter two believe that other than "DBS is weak" which apparently means every single character has gotten weaker over time. Somehow.

The first one was from a huge GT fan if that means anything.

@SuperDragoon978 Did that person ever try giving reasons for those statements? If so, I have to hear that.

@Ryukama

I don't believe he gave a reason no. I found that on a DB Fighterz video with SSB Vegeta and Cell in it. Not sure which one though. He was responding to multiple people who thought Vegeta would destroy Cell now as if that was wrong.

@SuperDragoon978 Yeah some of those DBZF comments are bad. I remember someone was questioning whether or not Dyspo could one shot Cell.

"Nappa>Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale"

Good lord. The hate for the U6 saiyans seems to be messing with peoples' heads. I get they're bad characters. But they're immensely strong, and people can still hate them while acknowledging that. No need to be in denial and downplay them.

DBZF as in the forum? Because I know a guy there who would solo all Dragon Ball debaters at once without effort.

@Kep Comment sections of YT videos about Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

Who is that guy though?

"DBS Episode 12 had nothing to due with pure strength"

Well guys, Freeza thought that the Power to destroy a Planet could be effective against Toppo. 5-B DBS Downplay incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back