• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to sail this boat, just like I have many others. I shall carry this to greatness.

"Naruto can beat anyone because his Will of Fire will make him as strong as he needs to be to protect his values".

I think we can all agree that Fairy Fail's friendship power-ups would allow Natsu to beat omnipotent beings at their worst.

"Goku can beat Naruto, yes, but the author could easily give Naruto the gift of Omnipotence, making it a ease win" ~Some butt nugget on youtube comments

It gives him incredibly overpowered Probability manipulation that you'll only beat if we throw Quick Maths into the mix.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Electrons are 0-dimensional" ~AtTheFinComrade

No they aren't you absolute butt nugget.
As a student of Physics I felt the need of replying to this. Elementary particles follow the idealization called pointlike particles. Idealizations are similar to Ockham's razor, they falsely assume something so that you can focus in a far more important matter. That user may have took it seriously, but that is not more impressive than common people still calling gravity a force.

And, magnetic monopoles are dimensionless particles that likely exist, so 0-dimensional particles are NOT something to a laugh at.

Theokyrios the Ultimate said:
As a student of Physics I felt the need of replying to this. Elementary particles follow the idealization called pointlike particles. Idealizations are similar to Ockham's razor, they falsely assume something so that you can focus in a far more important matter. That user may have took it seriously, but that is not more impressive than common people still calling gravity a force.
And, magnetic monopoles are dimensionless particles that likely exist, so 0-dimensional particles are NOT something to a laugh at.
but weren't strings supposed to be the most fountadamental particles and they are only 1-D ?

1-D? You mean the cosmic string? Because that is a topological defect, not an actual particle.

Strings are only thing if one follows the Membrane theory. In the standard model, electrons, quarks, leptons, and many others take that role. Nonetheless, strings are likely to exist, however, to make manifolds they are required to possess string-bits. Those fragments would be then, atoms on their truest sense.

Monarch Laciel said:
A living things have Ki therefore Saitama has infinite Ki?
Da fuq is that leap in logic??
Also the claim that Boros is Star level+ in base form even though the only guidebook that says anything about Star level Boros stated that it was in his final attack which he put all his power into.

I'm going to give some stupid stuff some guy brought up in order to say Goku's not Universe Level, i destroyed his arguments though, as he took a lot of information out of context, and doesn't understand the series at all.

The guy says Beerus would be killed by the clash, yet he absorbed the clash energy, he clearly hasn't watched the series.

Oh yeah, you know the part where he shows the Deviant art, he didn't even watch the fight, as that was the force field Bulma set up.

His Google Plus page is even worse, he clearly has no idea of what Ki control is either.

Last thing, he uses the DBS Manga to downplay the characters at one point, saying it's the canon, then makes up BS.

Look at the last thing this guy says in his biased arguments.

All claims and no proof. Piccolo claimed he was limitless. Burta claimed he wa the fastest in the Universe. Buu claimed he was Omnipotant. How hard is it for you to understand the concept of Hyperbole? Vegeta is notorious for hyping himself up due to his high level of Pride and Ego and Cell obviously inhereted these traits from him.

DEBUNKING GOKU'S ABSURD UNIVERSAL LEVEL The Truth behind the Myth Introducti...

You people tend to conveniantly leave out the part that if the wave's had gotten to the point where they would destroy the Universe, even Beerus woud have perished alongside it:

Elder Kaioshin: "I't seems that the destructive power increases the further removed it gets from the generation point. We're done for...The universe will be destroyed. If those two clash a few more times, then people, planets, us gods, EVEN BEERUS and Goku...Everything will be totally destroyed. This universe will become a vacuum, devoid of anything."

Even Whis wouldn't have helped stop anything:

Satan: "The world will end…? Please! Use your magic to protect everyone, like you did earlier!" Whis: "Don't be ridiculous. There's no way I could stop power capable of destroying the world, is there?"

Neither Beerus or Goku have shown this power when fighting on their own, Beerus's greatest strength feat involves him barely shattering a Planet, whilst fighting his brother Champa where they'd have zero reason to fight one another. Impressive (within DBZ standards) but no "Universe destroying" wave's created there or any other time he fights. The only time this does happen is when he clashes, specifically fist to fist, with another God of Destruction or others with similar Ki type like SSJG Goku. See his clash here with Champa:

Dragonball Super Episode 28 - Lord Beerus vs Champa [HD - YouTube]

See that wave? See what its doing to the floor and what happens when Goku steps on it? That's what happens when they clash, their God Ki energy reacts together and creates an Energy wave that clearly destabilize's matter. Same as what happened when Goku and Beerus were clashing together. Lookie what I Found3 by Xenomaster on DeviantArt

"The narrator and the titles explained that the universe is gonna be destroyed"

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]The narrator is just there to do the narration, to comment what it may happen and what he sees. He just give us his comment about the context, his role consists in bringing some tension, interrogations and suspense. He isn't part of the story. So is the title, the title just gives the whole context. In the case of the episode 12/13, It supports what the characters believe in particular Old Kai. The role is to give some spectular aspects. Do you really believe that a title like "Planets are destroyed !!" is as impressive as "The universe crumbles" for instance ?
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]The narrator =/= The transcriber.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Furthermore, the narrator only states that they possess the power to destroy the Universe, which does not mean that their destructive output is of universe level (Destructive Capacity is based on the ability to destroy with a single attack). Well it could, but it could also mean that their destructive output is much lower than that and after a few consectutive attacks they'd eventually destroy the Universe. This could range from Galaxy level all the way down to Planetary. The Latter is very descriptive of DBZ as a whole but is especially descriptive of the scene in question, since after 4 punches and a Ki blast struggle the wave gets nowhere near to the point of destroying a Universe, at most a single Planet and two asteroids were destroyed. Perhaps they could destroy the Universe, but it'd take billions of punches before the wave's ever reached that point. Both Cell and Buu was described with having the capacity of ending the Universe:

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Talking about Perfect Cell:
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]cyborg saga: Android 17: "He must not be allowed his perfect form! His aim is no longer the death of Son Goku-he intends to destroy the whole universe!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Chapter: 365 (DBZ 171), P2.1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Context: talking about Cell's threat[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Piccolo: "It's not just the Earth…This could turn out terrible for all the planets in the universe…Don't forget that he has the blood of Freeza and his father…"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Chapter: 509 (DBZ 315),P11[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Context: as Goku prepares to fight Boo[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Goku: "Alrii~~iight. I'd better go all out right from the start…! If we get done in, then the entire universe will go 'poof'…"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Mentionning Majin Buu :[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Chapter: 469 (DBZ 275), P5.1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Piccolo: "Just as Kaioshin feared, Majin Buu's strength surpasses our imagination…If we leave him alone like this, then without a doubt all life on not merely the Earth", but throughout the entire universe will be wiped out…[/COLOR]

And we all know for a fact that neither possess anywhere near Universe level of destructive output.

@Fhfhg

So… Beerus and Goku aren't universe level because: the strongest characters in the verse would have trouble surviving the attack, they have Universe level Saint Seiya style matter manipulation punches, and 3 and billions are secretly the same numbers.

Am I understanding his arguments correctly?

Yes, that is what that person is, wrongly, saying.

They clearly do not understand that that isn't what happened, there was a large explosion after the 3 clashes.

They probably also haven't watched dragon ball, and just copy pasted some arguments.

Also, some other up tried to downplay Goku by making power level linear, and putting frieza as a core buster (not the same guy as before).

Ainex234 said:
I'm not sure if he took my "S P E C I F I C H A X" joke as an offence, but that comment wasn't meant to make fun of anything from Reddit or any other site, I was actually making fun of the stats Vs Battles Wiki itself had before the MLP upgrade.

That post gave me Reddit cancer seriously it's like ever type of person we complained about in the thread just ganged up together in one post

All the BS you hated condensed into a single BSfest, with the comments including Xcano's crap. Oh gosh.

Oh yeah

I remembered so YouTube comment a while back.

Don't recall the video, but I cut and copied It into docs because it was that bad

"The First Dragon Ball has subtle indications that all of characters are infinite dimensional beings. Ki is Chakra, which is proof of omnipotence in Buddhism. It is also like Hamon, which is the combined powered of humans and for therefore infinite. It also embodies every color, like Chakra and Hamon. Hamon also comes from blood, which changes color. We have learned from Lovecraft that color is a infinite dimensional construct. Saitama's fist also changes color, which makes sense since he is infinite. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure characters are only Galaxy level since they can' utilize color fully. That is also why Power Rangers are 5D, since they embody multiple colors."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back