• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Allmight can win against Boros. Boros's attack sends his opponents flying to the moon, but Allmight's hit can send enemies into outer space"

Edit: Correction, the guy said he would put up a fight, not win. Still a misrepresentaion of Allmight's feats though.

Tien is weaker in Super then he was in Dragon Ball because in Dragon Ball, he managed to beat Roshi, while in Super, Roshi bodied Tien.

SuperDragoon978 said:
"Zeno can't destroy universes" - YouTube commenter that thinks Base GT Goku>All of DBS
(I know I said this one before) "Zeno without his erase ability would get beaten by Yamcha"

I guess tanking a timeline exploding right in front of you, being able to effortlessly keep up with SSBKKx10 vs Hit or being able to play chess with planets doesn't mean you can beat Yamcha lol

Even more brilliant then the time Yamcha soloed Vegeta And Trunks or when Cell accidentally absorbed Krillin Lol.

"How the hell was Zeno able to play over 200 games of planet chess? Are there even that many planets in the universe?"

^ This one just ******* killed me inside...

When CW Supergirl and Martian Manhunter used a spaceship to go to Mars someguy complained "Why do they need a spaceship? DC Top tiers can fly to Mars in seconds"

Because CW characters clearly scale to their Comic versions, not that they're completely different cannons with totally different feats.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Cartoon facts?
Have you not watched the great, astronomical documentary known as "Kids Next Door"? They proved the Moon was made out of cheese, and worshiped by the Cheese Ninjas.

Have you not watched the great, astronomical documentary known as "Kids Next Door"? They proved the Moon was made out of cheese, and worshiped by the Cheese Ninjas.

Ah now thats a show I remember fondly.

Sans threads in one sentience.

Feelsbadman.

Ultra Instinct and Garou in a nutshell

"Ok I just have to say this. I, personally belive that monika (or monica? I've seen it both ways) could beat any charecter in fiction ever, or at lest stalemate them."

"Jiren and Zen'oh are weaker than DBZ Buuhan because Buuhan is universal while Jiren/Zen'oh are galaxy level. They only beat DBZ Kai Buuhan"

Apparently theres a difference between Buuhan in the original Z and Kai despite being the same show. Based on the same manga. With the same dialouge.

Also Z Vegito>Omni King confirmed.

SuperDragoon978 said:
"Jiren and Zen'oh are weaker than DBZ Buuhan because Buuhan is universal while Jiren/Zen'oh are galaxy level. They only beat DBZ Kai Buuhan"

Apparently theres a difference between Buuhan in the original Z and Kai despite being the same show. Based on the same manga. With the same dialouge.

Also Z Vegito>Omni King confirmed.
>Galaxy level Jiren and Zeno

How?

Also, DBZ has the anime only feats that were later cut out in Kai, so there could be differences in power, I just won't go over them

I have no idea how he came to the conclusion that Zeno and Jiren were galaxy level. He did say he thought the DBS's universe was smaller than Z's but the only reason for that is "Super only has 28 planets lol".

SuperDragoon978 said:
Did you remind this guy of Zeno having 5 on screen universe/multiple universe destroying feats? Or Jiren shaking the infinite void? Why would this guy want to go "feats only" on two people who actually have better feats that Buuhan.

SuperDragoon978 said:
I have no idea how he came to the conclusion that Zeno and Jiren were galaxy level. He did say he thought the DBS's universe was smaller than Z's but the only reason for that is "Super only has 28 planets lol".
Did he forget that Shin meant inhabited planets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back