• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Rant is something else.

They once argued that blowing up a universe was a "Low Multiversal" feat.

Character Rant is something else.

They once argued that blowing up a universe was a "Low Multiversal" feat.

"If the character dodges a bullet, the bullet is slower than IRL"

Looks like Tabbender the god of Touhou wank is back at it again with his Bullshit. Not only that, but he is planning to go to every video i comment on and attack me. ******* great. here is the video btw, go down to my comment, then read all the replies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERncJooEQvc

Screenshot 2018-01-12 at 7.02.18 PM
This was because i believed in multiversal Undertale and not outerversal touhou btw...

Remember, when you post screenshots of actual posts, please mark out their usernames and avatars.

Im not done yet. Here he is again claiming that "flowey only has city level AP" and "he got hurt by peak human". It's ******* 2018 and he still belives in all this shit.******* 2018. Should i even reply back? or just drop the whole thing entierly? Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3LYI5ru6Nw go down to sans Skelly's comment, then read more. There is also this other dude who is clearly a biased touhou fanboy. goddamn this shit makes me want to die.

Screenshot 2018-01-12 at 6.56.12 PM
This needs to stop. now.

@paulo.Junior.969 base form undyne or her undying form?

Nvm. its undying. I dont know how Tabbender thinks this shit. along with outerversal touhou. Then they call out our boi Azzy and just attack me for no reason. smh.

Meh, I stoped taking Tabbender seriously ages ago. They seem to be VsBattles Wiki's number one fan tho, since they keep bringing it up in discussions that have literally nothing to do with it.

Then i guess i should not even reply to that comment section. Whenever they see someone bring up that a undertale character is multiversal they automatically say, "VBW fanboy" or "Don't use VBW as it is the worst site out there" even though they don't even know that person even uses VBW. Tbh this site is ten times better then what Tabbender or other touhou wankers can make. They also just attack you if you don't believe in their garbage outerversal Touhou and what not.

I got another one- "Everything the top tiers of undertale did was an outlier, Beacause it was all just in frisk head" and "Flowey cannot erase yukari for your knowledge. Unlike undertale,touhou is Set in real life japan. Can flowey erase anything outside of the game? No. Also yukari is in manga,fan animes and more. Flowey cannot erase books.´╗┐"

So tier 0 Touhou? Better yet, tier 0 to everything that has a book,fan animation,and anything outside of a game?!!! This might be worse then any other touhou wanker ive ever seen. Like wtf.

I remember when I firt met Tabbender: "Where is your proof Giygas is weaker than The-One-Above-All?"

They did later admit that they were wrong in that one, but still, wtf?

Yeah. Im done trying to argue with them. they clearly don't know what they are doing and overthink simple things all the time. They probably still think that Giygas 5-D or something. Or that godzilla is omnipotent. Yes. Tabbender and his fuckboy buddies said that. im not even joking. I mean, I love Godzilla, but no, not happening. Now they go around on youtube videos just attacking people for believing something they don't. Don't forget that they also try and follow people that they don't like either.

Yukari vs zeno demigra and jiren by bloplol07-dbu63ms
I found this gif on a Deviant Art page. It's a bit ironic, don'tca think? If anything, It's the other way around. The person who made this also said that only 10 verses ever would be able to beat Touhou. *sigh*

These guys are never gonna stop jerking off wanking their waifus, are they?

"You're making a fool out of yourself".

"In AP he's only city level".

That guy called you a fool, then said a consistently Universe Level+ character is City level (i know he's multiverse level, it was an example).

That same person also said asgore is room level, undyne the undying is only building level, and that the annoying dog(5-D being) would lose to sakuya izayoi. And people actually believe in this shit.

Bill Cipher Vs Emperor Joker: Tabbender says Bill stomps because he's 12-D. I bring up the fact that the exact same logic they were using to get 12-D Bill would result in Infinite-D Emperor Joker:

"The DC and Marvel Multiverses don't have infinite dimensions because both have Megaverses."

Later, in another fight: "Megaverse doesn't have more dimensions than the Multiverse, it's just bigger, which means Beyonder is fodder to Touhou"

10/10, best consistency. Seriously tho, this still confuses me, can't they make up their minds?

Bill really isn't 12-D. Or even 11-D. Yea, it says that in journal, but it might as well be an Outlier because SOO many things contradict the feat. And he legit lost to some kids and a Grandpa. If he WAS indeed 11-D, then bill would have won over GF. Also, they can't make up their minds because they really don't know what they are doing in the first place. They believe in their headCannon bullShit and refuse to believe anything else. All in all, Tabbender and really anyone who thinks the same way as him won't accept that they have lost and pull out random nonsense from their asses to justify their already autistic claims.

Fun fact: being autistic actually helps a lot when I go to the mall, because I don't need to get into lines like everyone else, I can just tell them I'm autistic and they let me pass.

I agree on that part, however, it's more about following wiki rules, also, it's not really concrete, canon isn't really a term used in Dragon Ball, unless it's movies, or GT.

Is that the full context, like did you swear or be rude to people while you were talking about your opinions?

I have a good one, no disrespect to Death Battle btw, as they've gone back on this.

They said power scaling can't be involved with DBZ, even though that's how the entire show works, so they used Goku's own feats, which is really bad since there is area effect in the show, and then in their 18 vs Carol Danvers vid they used power scaling to say she's possibly Planet Level, it's funny because she still won against Carol as Binary, so they downplayed both of them.

Death Battle also made 18 an Energy absorption model, even though she's an InfiniteEnergy model.

There was a arceus vs thanos thread on comicvine where one guy said that Base thanos would easily win.

"Tatsumaki could beat most Dragon Ball villains"

Recently saw someone say that Captain America dies to normal bullets.

I mean he actually did die to bullets a couple of times, but cmon son. Outliers exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back