• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you create Anime Character, what FEATS do you give him to prove that he is Omnipotent?

For this to work, you:

1: Can't be talking about Pokémon;

2: Can't be talking about the protagonist;

3: Have to talk about the protagonist at their peak;

If all of those are correct, have the character you want to be omnipotent beat the protagonist and you're done!!!

Edit: also this only applies to Anime

You can show him as being precivable omnipotent by lower beings, but true omnipotence cannot be proven.

Meng Hao was shown altering reality on a seemingly omnipotent level, warping and existing outside of all reality, even going beyond that level. But he is not omnipotent.

Basically you can only show nigh-omnipotence.

Simple. I do one of of those nerdy "INFINITE TRANSCENDE OF INFINITE DIMENSIONS OF AN INFINITE INFNITE HIEARCHY IN WHICH HE IS BEYOND THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE INFINITELY STRONGER THAN ANOTHER IN THE INFINTE HIEARCHY!!!!!!" stuff that damaiou and umnieko do and that is why the staff on this wiki seem to worship those franchises.

Or I can simply make my character stomp Anime Shaggy and Anime Scooby for breakfast lunch and dinner, because there are no such things as outliers in anime according to this wiki unlike in anything western

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Simple. I do one of of those nerdy "INFINITE TRANSCENDE OF INFINITE DIMENSIONS OF AN INFINITE INFNITE HIEARCHY IN WHICH HE IS BEYOND THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE INFINITELY STRONGER THAN ANOTHER IN THE INFINTE HIEARCHY!!!!!!" stuff that damaiou and umnieko do and that is why the staff on this wiki seem to worship those franchises.
Or I can simply make my character stomp Anime Shaggy and Anime Scooby for breakfast lunch and dinner, because there are no such things as outliers in anime according to this wiki unlike in anything western
Dude, are you the ocean? Beacause you seem salty

Also, there ARE outliers. Just look at Black Zetsu (although Outliers and PIS might be way different and i'm just dumb)

Pulinno said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dude, are you the ocean? Beacause you seem salty
Also, there ARE outliers. Just look at Black Zetsu (although Outliers and PIS might be way different and i'm just dumb)
Nah, not salty, it's just sometimes fun to overexaggarte and joke about how much this wiki values hiearchies (especially for higher tiers).

Creating/embodying dimensionless space (BDE Type 3), Transduality Type 3 or 4, viewing 1-A with inaccessibly infinite transcendence above baseline as fiction, beyond all logic, concepts etc. These are requirements for qualifying as Tier 0 (which isn't even Omnipotent) according to this wiki.

In verse omnipotence is a thing however. Kami Tenchi, The Writer, The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni), Tori-Bot all of them would qualify for it. Whether this wiki takes that into account for their tiering system is irrelevant

I don't think any feats give you omnipotence given the concept of it is seemingly unfathomable. Nigh-Omnipotence, sure, but omnipotence itself is seemingly impossible to get unless it is via statements, and even then it can be suspicious of flowery language.

I can be very well wrong however.

You are limited to that series and cannot interact with our reality. This is two of the 52 limits. You cannot show such a being, only someone extremely broken.

Those people still have likes and dislikes, if that was enough then a few Precure would have dissuaded me from asking. Having said that, the first villai might be the answer that I'm looking for.

Have your character stomp all 1-A or higher tier characters.

╠ÂA╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âr╠Âk╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Â

Nope, as said on the Tiering System page:

Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character does not automatically make another character qualify for a Tier 0 rating. The ones that do qualify should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives.
As such, stomping 1-As alone cannot get you 0, unless it is supported by hierarchical stuctures.

EDIT: Ninja'd by SpookyShadow

Back