• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If Vs. Threads were canon

Bobsican

He/Him
What if every Vs. thread was canon?

Comment the most funny or weird crossovers or interactions that would happen for it, as you own reaction too, results of them are also canon too.

Please don´t forget to mention the link to the thread you´re reffering to especially considering only the threads in the Vs. Battles Wiki and the Joke Battles Wikia ones are avaiable in this case.

Only mention other websites if you think it´s worth it.

Note: No mismatches or inconclusives. Stomps/spites are allowed.

Speed and verses NOT equalized.

Have fun!

For example, I regret nothing.

TurboTriangle601 said:
"No mismatches. Stomps/spites are allowed."
Doesn't that seem a bit contradictory?
Well, the difference is that mismatches hardly have an accurate result, while stomps/spites do.

Warhammer 40k kills everyone.

I wonder what a composite verse made of every character here, if they were suddenly shoved into an Infinite-D Multiverse (Excluding 1-A's and above)

Gan would have a lot of management to do.

Holyhotsauce said:
The SCP Foundation goes insane trying to contain every single supernatural being.
I doubt they are even capable of keeping up properly, to the point they likely have to just deal with it and make everyone in their own verse be aware that they aren´t alone.

Not even using Red Talisman (a world-wide range amnesiac) can just make everyone forget that stuff, especially considering there are a bunch of characters resistant to them.

Holyhotsauce said:
I wonder what a composite verse made of every character here, if they were suddenly shoved into an Infinite-D Multiverse (Excluding 1-A's and above)

Is the WH40K verse too savage to be just "don´t be hostile and we don´t make you a bitch"?

As for the 2nd one... well, it would be more like a bunch of diverse multiverses allowed to interact with each other with hardly any limitation.

And the last one... Who´s Gan?

Bobsican said:
Holyhotsauce said:

Is the WH40K verse too savage to be just "don´t be hostile and we don´t make you a bitch"?
As for the 2nd one... well, it would be more like a bunch of diverse multiverses allowed to interact with each other with hardly any limitation.

Gan's the strongest High 1-B

Bobsican said:
Holyhotsauce said:

Gan is the strongest High 1-B.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Back