• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saber really isn't that far above Shirou, especially since strength wise she's equal to Herc who deflected Excalibur but wasn't casual about it.

Notices we still haven't added npi or esp to servant profiles yet existence is pai

Yes Saber can both see and hear Ichigo

Yeah that's really problem in the profile. All the servant can interact with spirits because they themselves are spirits.

By nature of being a soul herself and other Servants being able to see invisible beings, Saber has no issue with the invisibility or perception hax in Bleach.

So, spirits are normally intangible unless they get a physical form like Gilgamesh did get it from Holy Grail in Fate Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works?

Wow, so many fight will be outdated, if spirits are intangible; npi could be valid as remember so statement but i was so lost since I saw characters fighting spirite?

What about Saber's invisible sword, is it unique to her only and about assasins' invisibility (to be fair, I think I remembered some chracters being able to kill them when they were invisible), though?

Saber's Invisble is thanks to Invisible Air, which uses wind magic (I guess) to mask the sword as if it's invisible working as a Bounded Field around the sword

The Servants themselves arent intang unless in spirit form. They get NPi from killing shades and other such intang stuff iirc.

The sword is as Dangai said while the Assassin's PC is more akin to presence erasure than invisibility or stealth.

Yeah gilgamesh have an actual body because of the event in Fate/Zero.

Saber sword is just distorting light to make it invisible.

Yeah even if someone in spirit, they can still be attack by other servant.

What can he do again with her precog? And I dont think AP means anything, because Saber outskills him.

I don't think her precog is absolutely perfect considering Saber can still be overwhelmed by certain enemies. But it's a hamperer for Ichigo for sure

Those guys also have some form of precog. And assassin is an exeption, because of dimensional refraction.

Anyone know the episode in Fate/Stay night where it was mentioned Gilgamesh gained a physical body from the Holy Grail?

It's the last episode of Zero I think where Gil mentions that he was incarnated by the grail which is why the grail tries to take him as the core during the end of Stay Night

Quote from the novel as well if needed:

"The perfect, Golden-proportioned body was no longer the spirit form that it had taken during its time as a Servant, but a true flesh body. The black mud that denied all life crystallized the impurity within itself and then abandoned it, but the result had been that a certain Heroic Spirit had realized his wish of obtaining a corporeal body and returning to this world."

My vote is on Saber

via Skill, Instincts, statistical amp by moving the mana around from her excalibur (iirc - if i remember correctly).

Skill isn't much of a factor considering Ichigo has accelerated development which allows him to catch up to highly skilled Shinigami who've lived and trained hundreds of years despite only being a mere child in Shinigami age. Ichigo can definitely keep up.

Skill doesn't really matter. Ichigo went from lol blitz to speed equal and was getting bodied in Senkei by Byakuya due to the skill gap. Cue Zangetsu and Byakuya couldn't retaliate and was running until Ichigo took back control.

Even against the Old Man and Zangetsu who had full info on Ichigo, were more skilled, knew exactly what he would do and were better than him at everything in his arsenal, he was still only put on the defensive and won the fights anyway.

Not sure what you mean by the mana around Excalibur. Are you refereing to Invisible Air? Cuz if so, what is this "moving it around" part?

Skill doesn't really matter. Ichigo went from lol blitz to speed equal and was getting bodied in Senkei by Byakuya due to the skill gap. Cue Zangetsu and Byakuya couldn't retaliate and was running until Ichigo took back control.

Even against the Old Man and Zangetsu who had full info on Ichigo, were more skilled, knew exactly what he would do and were better than him at everything in his arsenal, he was still only put on the defensive and won the fights anyway.

Not sure what you mean by the mana around Excalibur. Are you refereing to Invisible Air? Cuz if so, what is this "moving it around" part?

The Prince of Counters said:
Skill isn't much of a factor considering Ichigo has accelerated development which allows him to catch up to highly skilled Shinigami who've lived and trained hundreds of years despite only being a mere child in Shinigami age. Ichigo can definitely keep up.
But he wont be able to hit her because of precog.

Alright, @John985 , @Paul Frank, @ThisIsMySwagPack , thanks for the inputs :)

Ichigo also has Reactive Power Level (As noted by Grimmjow. Ichigo is able to evolved remarkably within a very short period of time and continued to grow even during battle)

Only people who have precog too was able to hit her, or someone who have great skills like Sasaki. Which ichigo dont have.

Classic NLF fallacy. Saber isn't gonna be dodging every single attack from Ichigo who's skill is comparable to her own

Code:
That like me saying that Luffy or Katakuri can avoid everything Ichigo can throw at them despite them having better precog than Saber.

That would be a wank on your part, if your saying he's as skilled as her. Which he isnt. The only advantage he have is having AP.

Gilgamesh Danmaku her, and most of the time Saber was hindered because someone was around she had to protect when he shown up

Cu had Gae Bolg

Sasaki had skill, but Saber was still able to dodge his Noble Phantasm before its activation or something like that using her instinct ability

Hercules had raw strength, and Saber had to use her Magical Energy Burst to make it out.

---

Her instinct ability is passive, and she doens't seem to have control over it from what i have seen, but it tells her the best course of action she should take.

How does one rate someones skill level only??

What does getting a spot in those have to do with anything? The Nasu characters who are on those lists body Saber with ease in skill even with her precog and huge stat advantage.

Anyone also have a way for Saber to feasibly win beyond Excalibur? Because Zangetsu catches stuff physically on her level with his barehand and AOEs with Getsuga Tensho with every attack even in cqc like he did to Byakuya.

To the people who bring up Mana Burst as a stat amp for Saber, MB is always in use and is the reason for her stats in the first place.

And I told you Saber gets bodied by anyone on those lists which makes them irrelevant unless you wanna argue that Nasuverse characters includes all Servants.

That Nasuverse characters specifically includes characters like Saber

She is one of the more skilled people in the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back