• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I'm wondering this as well, she won't ever get the opportunity to use it. I'm not even sure he'd get hit considering Shunpo travel take you like a couple miles in a single step if needed. Plus he tanked a 6-C attack already.
When did Soul Society arc Ichigo tank a 6-C attack?

@Tdtd

Skill is irrelevant when she can't scratch him and he leads with aoe in cqc. Precog is also irrelevant when she isn't fast enough to dodge his aoe and even if she does, he still shunpo/sonidos behind her and oneshots anyway.

@Paul

Ok, ignoring the fact that this is Servant Saber and thus would fight like she does in a Grail War, can you show me Saber using Excalibur off the bat in any scenario that doesn't involve her having prior knowledge?

AnonymousBlank said:
@Tdtd
Skill is irrelevant when she can't scratch him and he leads with aoe in cqc. Precog is also irrelevant when she isn't fast enough to dodge his aoe and even if she does, he still shunpo/sonidos behind her and oneshots anyway.

@Paul

Ok, ignoring the fact that this is Servant Saber and thus would fight like she does in a Grail War, can you show me Saber using Excalibur off the bat in any scenario that doesn't involve her having prior knowledge?
Saber is above 610 Megatons

Ichigo is above 657 Megatons

The difference isn't that large.

Based off? Ichigo's scaling chain is filled with 1 shots if I remember correctly. You're not gonna 1 shot someone if you're 1 megaton higher now are you? So unless Saber has a comparable scaling he's superior.

@anon

When she fought Iskandar and when she fought Medusa also servant Saber if outside a grail war wouldn't fight with all the restrictions a servant normally does

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Based off? Ichigo's scaling chain is filled with 1 shots if I remember correctly. You're not gonna 1 shot someone if you're 1 megaton higher now are you? So unless Saber has a comparable scaling he's superior.
He is superior but not enough for a oneshot.

@Paul

She had info on Iskandar and was knowingly going into a NP clash. She also already saw Medusa chadding about with Pegasus which was stomping Saber no diff (and this was without even using Bellerophon yet) and goes for Excalibur in a NP clash. Thing is that Saber doesn't start with Excalibur or anything of the sort unless its Salter, something you would have to prove she does as her only in character actions are in a HGW.

@Tdtd

....... Ichigo's chain starts off with a character passively stronger than AM and one shotting someone barely weaker than AM.

The Ichigo who fights Gin is stronger than the Ichigo who fights Grimmjow for the first for example (I believe this is one of the reasons why we have a massive Bleach revision still going on ?)

AnonymousBlank said:
@Paul
She had info on Iskandar and was knowingly going into a NP clash. She also already saw Medusa chadding about with Pegasus which was stomping Saber no diff (and this was without even using Bellerophon yet) and goes for Excalibur in a NP clash. Thing is that Saber doesn't start with Excalibur or anything of the sort unless its Salter, something you would have to prove she does as her only in character actions are in a HGW. @Tdtd ....... Ichigo's chain starts off with a character passively stronger than AM and one shotting someone barely weaker than AM.
Is the feet Toshiros cloud creation?

@anon

She had info on Iskandar yeah but she wasn't going in for an np clash she was just attempting to blow him away instantly.

I don't remember it being stated she was trying to np clash with Medusa either she just np'd because she was overwhelmed

Nah, Shiro mentions that he has to actively limit Tenso Jurin in Bankai so it doesn't affect others since he is afraid of harming his allies by accident. Its why he tells Kira to gtfo of dodge before activating his Shikai as Tenso Jurin is passive. His Ice Flowers require snow which is why he stopped holding back his TJ so he could make use of it and seal Harribel quickly and turn it back off like he does before Wonderweiss, Hooleer and the Visoreds show up.

Another thing to note... Is that Arrancars (And Shinigami but not much) are stronger in Hueco Mundo compared to when they are in the Living World

Hitsugaya was getting bullied and would have been oneshot by her in base if nor for his substitution jutsu and his ability to counter her attacks like she could his. Both were basically stalemated by virtue of their water/ice manip. Ichigo was only weaker than Grimmjow due to his fluctuating reiatsu which caused his power to sink like the Titanic while peaking above the likes of Ulquiorra (see him in FKT where his base is now stronger than Ulq like the emo said).

I also wouldn't say Ichigo is weaker than Grimm else he was either holding back immensely or was amping like crazy because he went from getting bodied to catching Grimm no diff while looking the other way at his waifu, and getting completely overpowered by Desgarron to breaking the light show like nothing, both happening within seconds of each other.

AnonymousBlank said:
Hitsugaya was getting bullied and would have been oneshot by her in base if nor for his substitution jutsu and his ability to counter her attacks like she could his. Both were basically stalemated by virtue of their water/ice manip. Ichigo was only weaker than Grimmjow due to his fluctuating reiatsu which caused his power to sink like the Titanic while peaking above the likes of Ulquiorra (see him in FKT where his base is now stronger than Ulq like the emo said).
I also wouldn't say Ichigo is weaker than Grimm else he was either holding back immensely or was amping like crazy because he went from getting bodied to catching Grimm no diff while looking the other way at his waifu, and getting completely overpowered by Desgarron to breaking the light show like nothing, both happening within seconds of each other.
In Ichigo and Grimmjows second fight Ichigo had his Hollow under control and still lost.

The second fight where Ichigo was stomping to hell and back before is time limit ran out? After which he was so exhausted it was like the Yammy fight all over again. Speaking of, Yammy fought Bankai Hitsugaya and slapped aside his attacks, while the same Yammy lost his arm to Ichigo instantly. Ichigo > Shiro anything else is wrong.

AnonymousBlank said:
The second fight where Ichigo was stomping to hell and back before is time limit ran out? After which he was so exhausted it was like the Yammy fight all over again. Speaking of, Yammy fought Bankai Hitsugaya and slapped aside his attacks, while the same Yammy lost his arm to Ichigo instantly. Ichigo > Shiro anything else is wrong.
Shiro had a limmiter against Yammy. Edit: My mistake his limmiter was lifted but he was in shikai against Yammy.

It shouldn't be. Ichigo's not a stonewall so his tanking of a 6-C attack would be an outlier. Saber has a wincon in Excalibur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back