• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Shirou Emiya

Shirou doesn't have Resistance to soul manipulation? Odd, well then consider Reitasu crush restricted, perfectly fine with matches not being added.

That's not what I meant... He has access to 7-A projections in all his three keys.

Yes he have 7-A keys, but he's body is only 9-A. It's because of his weapon he is 7-A.

Emiya due to avalo

Ichigo due to skill, and soul crush. But if soul crush is disabled... How well can ichigo handle weapon spam?

He means which route though. Both have different pros and cons.

Personally I'd say UBW since he won't die from all the projections he will need like HF will.

That said, Shirou is only baseline with KnB, while TLCW and Broken Phantasms would put him at the mountain+ number. Problem here is 7-A Ichigo is already scaling to/close to that level in Shikai while Bankai and HM amp him considerably.

Most important thing for this is which 7-A Ichigo is being used here?

Reiatsu Crush aside, I feel like Shirou is in the disadvantage here. Ichigo has greater mobility, has enough A.P to break through Rho Aias with enough hits and has dealt with Danmaku-type fighters before, as well many different types of blade-weapons, so I don't see UBW being a major factor here.

14 230801 800 1149
Well there's this Shirou who actually use all the swords in UBW to block Enuma Elish. I dont think anyone in bleach ever came close to this number.

Dziga said:
Elaborate.
Sure. In my line of thinking, while Ichigo can easily handle danmaku to a degree, something like, say, Senkei, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi: Ikka Senjinka (of course scales down to 7-A), on top of an active fighter that rivals him in strength might pose a threat

I would argue Byakuya's Bankai can achieve something similar in the TYBW, but that's just headcanon and speculation on my end

It doesn't seem to that much, specially considering Ichigo is considerably above the individual A.P of these swords, and has enough area of effect attacks and experience against danmaku-type attacks to defend against this. My point still stands.

Dziga said:
It doesn't seem to that much, specially considering Ichigo is considerably above the individual A.P of these swords, and has enough area of effect attacks and experience against danmaku-type attacks to defend against this. My point still stands.
The AP of that attack is actually 6-C.

They should be able to clash with Zangetsu but they probably would be destroyed, at the very least outmatched by Ichigo's bankai.

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, my questions would be can Kanshou and Bakuya clash Zangetsu, and can they clash Tensa Zangetsu?
KnB is only baseline.

But if he use axe sword, it would be 6-C.

Dziga said:
Sorry, maybe I was unclear. By alluding to Byakuya's TYBW Bankai, I was trying to point out that on top of a competent fighter, Shirou could surround Ichigo and himself in swords. Ichigo can't exactly block Kanshou and Bakuya AND block a couple of swords flying toward his back.

I mean, in the actual visual novel Gilgamesh didn't even use Enuma Elish, as Shirou immediately cut Gilg's arm when he summoned the weapon.

Dziga said:
They should be able to clash with Zangetsu but they probably would be destroyed, at the very least outmatched by Ichigo's bankai.
Sounds fair. And what about Rho Ais? I saw you mention that a Getsugatensho could oneshot it, but is that a Bankai Getsuga or a Shikai Getsuga?

Bankai Getsuga probably doesn't one-shot but definitely has the A.P to break through it with enough hits.

Dziga said:
I mean, in the actual visual novel Gilgamesh didn't even use Enuma Elish, as Shirou immediately cut Gilg's arm when he summoned the weapon.
That's why I said it was Miyu Shirou. And he also have 6-C attack via Axe Sword.

Also, what kind of damage would a Calabolg II do? Limited Spacial Manipulation sounds like it would leave Ichigo like Deidara after fighting EMS Kakashi.

Heaven's Feel Shirou gets screwed pretty hard considering he has no UBW and has a limitation on how much of his powers he can use without... dying. Nine Lives is a big problem and I can see it scoring a win if he's able to get a hit, but Ichigo holds a massive mobility advantage, with plenty of ranged attacks to take down Shirou.

Dziga said:
Heaven's Feel Shirou gets screwed pretty hard considering he has no UBW and has a limitation on how much of his powers he can use without... dying. Nine Lives is a big problem and I can see it scoring a win if he's able to get a hit, but Ichigo holds a massive mobility advantage, with plenty of ranged attacks to take down Shirou.
Agreed. HF Shirou just doesn't have consistency in his power, which is ultimately his downfall. Ichigo isn't one to lose a fight to one big, all-out attack.

Ahhhh, so what kind of damage would that do, because I'm almost certain that would hit, plus it was able to pierce Caste's barrier, which equals Herc's durability

Caldabog's space distorting is no LLT, and Ichigo could still parry it if he saw the attack coming, but Cald could still definitely hit, and it would hurt Ichigo a lot.

Back