• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Mega Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Can't soul crush if your opponent's soul has durability equal to your AP. Ichigo at 7-A. Mega Gengar. Speed equalized. Ichigo Kurosaki; Gengar

IchigoBoS
600px-094Gengar-Mega

Totally plan to put Ichigo against Nihilus because of lolReiatsuCrush after this. Not striking through or adding an ovo as I'm fully serious.

How? He's not even 1.3x stronger than the thing Porygon Z massively scales above, and even if he was, he's still Mountain level. He literally cannot one shot.

Via his scaling chain being laughably higher

To make things simple I'm going to cut a chunk of the scaling chain and state that literally half of Ichigo is capable of casually one shotting characters who are all superior to a passive 632 megatons

Porygon scales to being above Pupitar

That's me, again, leaving out most of the scaling chain as it's honestly silly long.

<Relativistic vs MHS+

What are you doing.

Either a massive blitz or an AP stomp for Ichigo

Release_Missiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back