• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KazarianFahs said:
i am unfamiliar with both characters but from what i understand is accelator shield is pure concept haxx,it reverses the "vector"/fancy word for "direction" of anything,it even blocks out "gravity" which isn't really a thing,gravity is just a depression in space time,it isn't a thing that exists,so yea accelerator's shield even reverses concepts,there's literally nothing that'll pass that shield unless he wants it to,"nothing" apparently unless it's moving 2x the speed of light,but seeing that it blocks out "gravity" which isn't a thing but rather a conceptual understanding,i think he's quite safe in this match,as to who wins,no idea,looking for arguments.
no, it actually reverses literally vectors, they are the mathematical expression of direction, the author uses his artistic freedom to let him sometimes do illogical stuff like "redirecting heat", if he could really reflect concepts than he should be a match against misogi or the in-story magic gods :)

and: "gravity" is a thing, from wiki: Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstei in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy; and resulting in gravitational time dilatio, where time lapses more slowly in lower (stronger) gravitational potential. from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

like i said, the author uses his artistic freedom in some "should be impossible" ways :)

@hokage

i didnt really recognize it, normally dont albinos have all hair white?

Albinos have pure white hair... the only reason he's drawn with black eyebrows is the fact that it's the only way to make them visible on his art...

Besides, his Vector Manipulation isn't exclusive to his field, he can affect things in his body and outside of his body and has compressed air in the clouds into plasma.

Reppuzan said:
Albinos have pure white hair... the only reason he's drawn with black eyebrows is the fact that it's the only way to make them visible on his art...
Besides, his Vector Manipulation isn't exclusive to his field, he can affect things in his body and outside of his body and has compressed air in the clouds into plasma.
Proof?

Heat is also transmitted in the form of radiation, which is a value (Temperature) + Motion

@lazyhunter

yeah, he can "calm" down the atoms, forgot that, i had in mind that he repels the atoms which more a lot and than kills himself due to creating a vacuum ^_^

@reppuzan

accelerator indeed controlled air at around a few hundred meters away but only as aftereffect to the manipulation of the air which came in contact with his body :)

@hokage

accelerator once reflected a bullet that already pierced his forehead, and also controlled his bloodvessels after being nearly cut into 2 :)

Reppuzan said:
Heat is also transmitted in the form of radiation, which is a value (Temperature) + Motio
Well, it's an emission of energy through particles and waves.

@HokageMangaVox

Of what? The hair? Accelerator is an albino, with white hair and red eyes. Anytime you see him with a black line as eyebrow is merely them being drawn that way. There's a few times where the eyebrows are drawn a bit more that show them to be white in color like here .

The manipulating things outside and inside his body? He has been shown to be able to control his own bloodflow to survive lethal injuries a few times. His blood is definitely inside his AIM diffusion field. Outside? In wings mode he doesn't need physical touch to modify vectors.

GreatestSin said:
KazarianFahs said:
i am unfamiliar with both characters but from what i understand is accelator shield is pure concept haxx,it reverses the "vector"/fancy word for "direction" of anything,it even blocks out "gravity" which isn't really a thing,gravity is just a depression in space time,it isn't a thing that exists,so yea accelerator's shield even reverses concepts,there's literally nothing that'll pass that shield unless he wants it to,"nothing" apparently unless it's moving 2x the speed of light,but seeing that it blocks out "gravity" which isn't a thing but rather a conceptual understanding,i think he's quite safe in this match,as to who wins,no idea,looking for arguments.
no, it actually reverses literally vectors, they are the mathematical expression of direction, the author uses his artistic freedom to let him sometimes do illogical stuff like "redirecting heat", if he could really reflect concepts than he should be a match against misogi or the in-story magic gods :)
and: "gravity" is a thing, from wiki: Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstei in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy; and resulting in gravitational time dilatio, where time lapses more slowly in lower (stronger) gravitational potential. from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

like i said, the author uses his artistic freedom in some "should be impossible" ways :)

@hokage

i didnt really recognize it, normally dont albinos have all hair white?

so ummm where am i wrong about the gravity? it's not something that exists in and of itself nor does it cause/effect things,it's the curvature of space time that does things,and just so you know gravity =/= curvature of space time.gravity is an arbitrary terms from newtonian mechanics,which isn't needed anymore,only reason it exists is because it's easier to explain a unidirectional force than a depression in space time.oh and btw yea i agree on the artistic freeddom thing.

Gravity is essentially a wave. Which is a physical thing, not a concept. That's where you were wrong.

LazyHunter said:
@HokageMangaVox
Of what? The hair? Accelerator is an albino, with white hair and red eyes. Anytime you see him with a black line as eyebrow is merely them being drawn that way. There's a few times where the eyebrows are drawn a bit more that show them to be white in color like here .

The manipulating things outside and inside his body? He has been shown to be able to control his own bloodflow to survive lethal injuries a few times. His blood is definitely inside his AIM diffusion field. Outside? In wings mode he doesn't need physical touch to modify vectors.
He's eyebrows, eyelids and collar are still black. Proof for the rest?

Ichibē doesn't control the colour black as in black materials. He controls darkness as both shadows and can recolor things through it. That he also uses shadows is evident by him for example using nights. So yes, accelerator has darkness in himself.

But I already wrote something to that one technique that can actually do something.

It is Ichibē's slowest technique. First he has to do an incarnation that comes close to Dies Irae level and then has to build the Mausoleum. While he usually is much faster he won't outspeed him with that technique.

To quote myself from there:

"While this technique would likely get past accelerators passive refelection (I say likely, because we never actually saw it fully play out, so in the end it is still possible that contact is required) accelerator has two reliable counters against it.

The first one is simply destroying the Mausoleum itself. Accelerator is powerful enough to destroy the structure.

The second is active vector control. Accelerator can take the darkness Ichibē wants to drain from him and forcefully hold it in place( cancel out any vectors of it). That much is possible through active use of his ability.

So given that accel can defend against this attack just fine, even though not as casually as just standing there, it changes nothing on the outcome. "

So I will still go with whoever makes a mistake first loses.

Tivanenk said:
Gravity is essentially a wave. Which is a physical thing, not a concept. That's where you were wrong.
wow,lost all hope for counter arguing,good luck.

Hint-gravity isn't the wave,gravity is the apparent effect of the said wave.

Since Ichibei hasn't shown to be that much of a tactitian and Accelerator's powers can't be understanded without a certain basic knowledge of physics i think Ichibei will make the first mistake.

not to mention it took a seriously damaging blow from Yhwach to prompt Ichibei to use it.

Safe to say he avoids using the mausolem except only as a very last resort. considering he stole 100 nights from soul society for the next 100 years or something to that effect, it makes sense and sounds like it has a great cost to using it

and as you could imagine, the one time you come into contact with Accelelrator is likely a fatal error. or in this case if ichibei even comes into a certain distance, that is also a fatal error.

I disagree. Accel will make the first mistake because Ichibei is simply faster and can test out range attacks on him (like that wind attack and the palm attack) and see them getting reflected, and resort to his Mausoleum. If Yhwach couldn't interrupt Ichibei during his chant, why would Accel with his slower speed be able to? He'll run into the darkness. And no, don't resort to talking requires soundwaves -> sonic. Beerus and Goku were talking to each other during their fight at faster than light speeds, yet they heard each other. It's just a trope. He'll talk at an MHS+ level. Accel is like 10x slower so Ichibei will finish his chant.

It's just an integral part of typical shonen literature to let them finish for dramatic effect.

Accelerator murderstomps people, he doesn't wait unless he's feeling playful, which he won't be against Ichibe.

Sound doesn't trasmit properly at those speeds, trying to vocalize like that will have you sounding like this.

Kkapoios said:
Since Ichibei hasn't shown to be that much of a tactitian and Accelerator's powers can't be understanded without a certain basic knowledge of physics i think Ichibei will make the first mistake.
Even do he created a tactic to fool Yhwach and his men at the beginiing of the violation of the royal palace. And he is the leader of all the Shinigami who watch over the souls in the human realm. How can he not have knowledge over physic, when fodder shinigami can create cellphones and computers? And he was the one to named everything in soul society.

Your lack of knowledge over the series concers me.

He really isn't.

He took the time to try and humiliate Yhwach, going so far as explaining his power to him (like every other charcter in the series) rather than finishing him off despite his duty as a member of a Royal Guard and the threat Yhwach posed to Soul Society and the Human World.

Hell, Bleach as a whole isn't big on tactics, like the time Nanao developed a Kido spell that perfectly negates Quincy powers but doesn't teach it to anyone else.

The sound argument is one of the most elementary tropes in fiction ever. People constantly have conversations with each other whilst moving at FTL speeds for crying out loud.

KazarianFahs said:
so ummm where am i wrong about the gravity? it's not something that exists in and of itself nor does it cause/effect things,it's the curvature of space time that does things,and just so you know gravity =/= curvature of space time.gravity is an arbitrary terms from newtonian mechanics,which isn't needed anymore,only reason it exists is because it's easier to explain a unidirectional force than a depression in space time.oh and btw yea i agree on the artistic freeddom thing.
tivanenk pretty much said it already ^_^

@rappuzen

accelerator murderstomped pretty much only after having a hell-face turn, before than he usually played with his victims before finishing them, it is more a villian-thing than anything else :)

Since we're doing peak stats I'm going by most recent personalities.

Plus, Accelerator is MUCH smarter than Ichibe, since his brain alone is superior to 9986 Misaka Clones who are all essentially organic supercomputers. Add on his Angel Wings and he processes his thoughts far more quickly than Ichibe despite the speed difference and will actually strategize in combat compared to Mr. "I'm going to play with this guy even though he might destroy my world and several other dimensions"

Too bad Accel can't really use that intelligence. I might be smarter than Goku, but I can't beat him in a fight.

My point is that Accelerator will figure out Ichibe's powers and how to get around them (or at least adjust his shield to negate Ichibe's attacks) a hell of a lot faster than Ichibe will.

HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
Even do he created a tactic to fool Yhwach and his men at the beginiing of the violation of the royal palace. And he is the leader of all the Shinigami who watch over the souls in the human realm. How can he not have knowledge over physic, when fodder shinigami can create cellphones and computers? And he was the one to named everything in soul society.
Your lack of knowledge over the series concers me.
Lol ...what?

When did regular shinigami create cellphones and computers ,from what i remember some goodseated members couldn't bake a cake and the only ones that have good scientific knowledge are part of the research and development institute.

Naming things doesn't make one smart ,i could come up with names for pretty much anything and still wouldn't be smarter than the next guy.

The plan to fool Yhwach was nothing special and it required an unknown (but decent) amount of prep time.

Reppuzan said:
My point is that Accelerator will figure out Ichibe's powers and how to get around them (or at least adjust his shield to negate Ichibe's attacks) a hell of a lot faster than Ichibe will.
since it seems like ichibeis powers work with blackness i doubt that he can adjust his shield :(

Kkapoios said:
Lol ...what?
When did regular shinigami create cellphones and computers ,from what i remember some goodseated members couldn't bake a cake and the only ones that have good scientific knowledge are part of the research and development institute.

Naming things doesn't make one smart ,i could come up with names for pretty much anything and still wouldn't be smarter than the next guy.

The plan to fool Yhwach was nothing special and it required an unknown (but decent) amount of prep time.

As i thought your lack of knowledge concers me.

Reppuzan said:
Since we're doing peak stats I'm going by most recent personalities.
Plus, Accelerator is MUCH smarter than Ichibe, since his brain alone is superior to 9986 Misaka Clones who are all essentially organic supercomputers. Add on his Angel Wings and he processes his thoughts far more quickly than Ichibe despite the speed difference and will actually strategize in combat compared to Mr. "I'm going to play with this guy even though he might destroy my world and several other dimensions"
Because he knew the guy, he won't do that with Accelerator he doesn't know him personally. At least three of the Royal Guard members know him.

How can you forget about the Denreishinki, it's one of the basic devices of a Shinigami! It's like you skipped the entire first part of the story.

Tivanenk said:
How can you forget about the Denreishinki, it's one of the basic devices of a Shinigami! It's like you skipped the entire first part of the story.
Except it's barely used and is practically forgotten by the most recent events, they still rely on butterflies for communication, lack any sort of vehicles, health care, welfare, or technology outside of combat, and live in a stratified system in which 80-90% of the population leaves in poverty.

But that's besides the point. Like Khapoios said, the shadows still have velocity (speed + direction) which IS a vector, so once again Accelerator can just direct it away from him and not get inked to death.

He already reduced Yhwach's power to that of an Ant, it's his choice to not finish him there and then that bit him in the rear, which he could have easily avoided by not explaining his powers like everyone else in the series does.

Reppuzan said:
How wise was he to not finish off Yhwach after the rest of his team got fodderized?
Show me a scan of Ichibei knowing that Yhwach could use a power like "the almighty" then your point may had worth something, for now is null. Is like KKappios alwasy argues on Bleach threads with a minimun knowledge of it. Is like looking at it on the internet and typing random stuff that make sence. If you drop the series don't expect to know everything about it. Do you know that all ninjas can now use all types of Ninjutsus? Yeah, why is that.

Reppuzan said:
He already reduced Yhwach's power to that of an Ant, it's his choice to not finish him there and then that bit him in the rear, which he could have easily avoided by not explaining his powers like everyone else in the series does.
Actually he did. After that he squashed him 2 times and nothing happen to Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back