• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lik always i go with both options:

1. the ink is some supernatural BS that has reality warping effects and therefore needs to be analyzed: ichibei wins

2. ink is like magic water used by the russian magicians in WW3: it turns into something strange and doesnt effects accel, ichibei is able to dodge accelerator while accelerator is immune to his ink, a draw...

Reppuzan said:
Because the ink will simply fly back at Ichibei due to Accelerator's vector control which is automatic and works at least twice the speed of light.
Besides, you're the one who doesn't understand how color works. Black (Darkness) is formed when photons are all absorbed by an object. Accelerator can simply manipulate how the photons reflect off objects (which creates our perception of color) to create blue, green, red, or yellow instead.
so how about Futen Daisatsuryō? since that attack is pretty much take whatever darkness from his opponent body and soul.

I mean how you gonna Reflect thing that just take the darkness from him?

LordAizenSama said:
But can he reflect concepts like black? I doubt it personally.

And Reppuzan, that's not how it works. Each object has a certain absorption spectrum. Unless Accel can change the wavelengths of the light itself (which he can't, he can only manipualte vectors), he can't change the color of an object because it emits a certain wavelength of light.

"He automatically inverts the direction of any incoming harmful vectors,"

Ichibei doesn't have vectors and his powers are not made of photons. They are made of spiritrones, has Accelerator deflected or ever interact with spiritrones before?

Atom = Spiritrone in Bleach = Reishi (Ú£èÕ¡É, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter

It's not a concept... it's an application of the vectors involved in the reflection and absorption of light. It's applied through ink, which has mass and direction and is thus a vector.

Also, you do realise that the wavelength can be easily modified by compressing light right?

Readthis.

HokageMangaVox said:
"He automatically inverts the direction of any incoming harmful vectors,"
Ichibei doesn't have vectors and his powers are not made of photons. They are made of spiritrones, has Accelerator deflected or ever interact with spiritrones before?
He uses ink. Ink has mass.

He's reflected magical particles too, so that argument isn't flying anywhere.

Reppuzan, so you're telling me that Accelerator will manually control the vectors of both ends of something that moves at the speed of light. Hundreds of millions of billions of them? Yeah, not happening, Accel can't manually do all that.

Reppuzan said:
HokageMangaVox said:
"He automatically inverts the direction of any incoming harmful vectors,"Ichibei doesn't have vectors and his powers are not made of photons. They are made of spiritrones, has Accelerator deflected or ever interact with spiritrones before?
He uses ink. Ink has mass.
He's reflected magical particles too, so that argument isn't flying anywhere.
They are made of spiritrones, has Accelerator deflected or ever interact with spiritrones before?

Similar to Atoms = Spiritrone in Bleach = Reishi (Ú£èÕ¡É, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter.

Tivanenk said:
Reppuzan, so you're telling me that Accelerator will manually control the vectors of both ends of something that moves at the speed of light. Hundreds of millions of billions of them? Yeah, not happening, Accel can't manually do all that.
YES! He reflects light casually everyday and filters out UV rays. It's the whole reason why he's an Albino in the first place.

Yes, he has deflected magic particles from Angels called Telesma, so I'm certain it counts.

Not Jim Sterling said:
so how about Futen Daisatsuryō? since that attack is pretty much take whatever darkness from his opponent body and soul.

I mean how you gonna Reflect thing that just take the darkness from him?
emm so no one can give a valid answer from this question?

You do realize that Ichibe has to stand still to use that attack and recite a lengthy incantation, right?

Accelerator isn't stupid enough to stand still and let him finish and will simply eviscerate him with matter wings.

Reppuzan said:
You do realize that Ichibe has to stand still to use that attack and recite a lengthy incantation, right?
Accelerator isn't stupid enough to stand still and let him finish and will simply eviscerate him with matter wings.
Except Accelerator is much, much slower than Ichibei that Ichibei can finish his citation before Accel can react to him.

Reppuzan said:
What is he gonna do? Get close to Ichibei's ink and get hit by it!? The ink surronds him, he can't get close to Ichibei without getting touch by it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JYWstwzhH_c/VJK0ZKn4wbI/AAAAAAABm_0/P01QjtABJFY/008.jpg?imgmax=3000

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E57FnFGhYus/VJK0YKOSawI/AAAAAAABm_o/mcQSMLX3VmU/007.jpg?imgmax=3000

HokageMangaVox said:
Spiritual matter is not magical or Pseudo is real. Here .
Said particles came form Heaven, where nothing but spiritual entities reside, so that's nil.

No one talks at Massively Hypersonic+ speed. Talking is a product of sound.

Accelerator has never changed the color of something, but it's well within his capabilities considering what his ability entails.

@HokageMangaVox

People always try to use this argument in Accelerator threads. Accelerator's reflection is not a black list that will fail to work in any new type of energy, material, etc that Accelerator encounters, as proven when he reflected magic and Telesma. It's a white list, there's a small list of things necessary for Accel to live normally that go through: light, air, sound gravity. Anything else gets reflected, even those same things if they are harmful (Accel reflects UV light while he lets normal light pass all the time).

The only way you get through is by being more than twice as fast as light (since that's the limit by feats), having something similar to Touma's IB, exploiting a loophole in the reflection like Kakine and Amata or by being an otherwordly superior entity like Aiwass.

But while he reflected all that, he's never reflected concepts that don't have vectors before. He can get blacked by Ichibei. He can get Mausoleum'd by Ichibei. And no, don't say it's within his capabilities to change the wavelength. It's not automatic. He'd need to manually focus and change the wavelength by controlling the ends of wavelengths (can he even do that?). And not just reflect lgiht, because that will still cause darkness.

He applies the color through INK. Which is MATTER.

Not really, considering the fact that it didn't take him all that long to adjust to Kakine's 20,000 types of new radiation.

Reppuzan said:
He applies the color through INK. Which is MATTER.
Not really, considering the fact that it didn't take him all that long to adjust to Kakine's 20,000 types of new radiation.
Only in base form. In Shikai, he can just simply control black. And all it takes is just to blacken him once to rename him and win. And he can control it faster, and MHS+ speeds, than Accel's lousy MHS reaction speed (even Yhwach was blackened). And Accel's shield won't redirect it since darkness is harmless to Accel.

Reppuzan said:
{| style="font-size:small;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;table-layout:fixed;width:515px;border-collapse:collapse;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial,sans-serif;line-height:15.6px;"
|- style="border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:rgb(235,235,235);" | style="word-wrap:normal;height:26px;padding:0px10px;"| |- style="border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:rgb(235,235,235);" |}

HokageMangaVox said:
Spiritual matter is not magical or Pseudo is real. Here .
Said particles came form Heaven, where nothing but spiritual entities reside, so that's nil.
No one talks at Massively Hypersonic+ speed. Talking is a product of sound.

Accelerator has never changed the color of something, but it's well within his capabilities considering what his ability entails.
I mean that ALL souls in Bleach are made of spiritual matter (Reishi) and everything in the real world has a soul. So that energy exist and is real as light, darkness, mechanical energy, electrical energy, thermal energy. In Bleach is part of physics, in short there's no pseudo-darkness involve at all.

@Tivanenk

You forgot the fact that it's explictly stated on his profile how he needs the ink to cover the person in question in order to affect them.

You do realize that his barrier will automatically adjust if he percieves something as threatening, right?

@Hokage

Accelerator reflects regular matter easily, and darkness is a consequence of light so...

Reread the fight once he enters Shikai, or do you want me to post scans? Accel gets coated before he can perceive darkness/black as a threat.

I'm going off what we have off the profiles (which is the way things work on this wiki). If you want a post a scan that's fine.

He can't rename someone unless he splashes ink on them, which he won't.

Edit: Besides, anything that moves at a threatening velocity (Mach 3000 is certainly threatening) gets redirected regardless if Accel is aware of it or not.

Reppuzan said:
Accelerator reflects regular matter easily, and darkness is a consequence of light so...
i have nothing against ink reflection but darkness is not matter, it is nothing physical at all, this was one of the reason why in the non-cannon story with the durarara crossover accelerator said that if the shadow-woman was serious she would hae been able to injure him, afterall shadow-control may happe wit some kidn of energy but darkness....well, it is to be likened with vacuum, what "air" could acceleraotr manipulate in a vacuum?

for the automatic-threat-recognition: since kakines beam that moved as lightspeed wasnt seen as thread until accelerator consciously calulated it and changed his shield im not sure if the reasoning with speed is that stable ^_^

By the looks of things, he's controlling the amount of black on their bodies... but Accelerator is an albino and doesn't wear black post-headshot.

Reppuzan said:
@Tivanenk
You forgot the fact that it's explictly stated on his profile how he needs the ink to cover the person in question in order to affect them.

You do realize that his barrier will automatically adjust if he percieves something as threatening, right?

@Hokage

He has reflected light yes, but not darness. Show me Accelerator deflecting darkness.

That's for art purposes. Accelerator is a true albino, and thus he doesn't have the color black on his body.

Can Ichibei use someone's shadow to rename someone? I don't recall it happening since he just took advantage of Yhwach's clothing.

Also... I really like how I'm the only one actively defending Accelerator here...

i am unfamiliar with both characters but from what i understand is accelator shield is pure concept haxx,it reverses the "vector"/fancy word for "direction" of anything,it even blocks out "gravity" which isn't really a thing,gravity is just a depression in space time,it isn't a thing that exists,so yea accelerator's shield even reverses concepts,there's literally nothing that'll pass that shield unless he wants it to,"nothing" apparently unless it's moving 2x the speed of light,but seeing that it blocks out "gravity" which isn't a thing but rather a conceptual understanding,i think he's quite safe in this match,as to who wins,no idea,looking for arguments.

Reppuzan said:
That's for art purposes. Accelerator is a true albino, and thus he doesn't have the color black on his body.
Can Ichibei use someone's shadow to rename someone? I don't recall it happening since he just took advantage of Yhwach's clothing.

Also... I really like how I'm the only one actively defending Accelerator here...
He can controll "ALL" blackness, darkness and black even that which resides inside other dimensions:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UuKk6Js9Ij4/VIFma0J57ZI/AAAAAAAAak8/R9Z6ZDUaDfc/001.png?imgmax=3000

His Range should be Planetary, but his profile is not updated to that, for some reason. The OBD Wiki has Yhwach as Soul King at planetary range as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back