• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Is there anything left to do here then?

Akuto's profile still lacks the abilities he gains on Act 13. TLoI's profile still has Kena's picture and that unnecessary quote at the end.

Which abilities?

And with quote you mean the one in the feats section? I think there's nothing wrong with keeping it. It's basically invisible anyway.

There's a draft on the OP with all of them.

Can we at least remove Keena's pic? She's one of the main characters of the series, she deserves a profile for herself.

Keena and TLOI are identical though

Sure we can remove that.

Listing pressure points for a 1-A reality warper with cosmic awareness sounds somewhat silly, but that is my only complain.

I will unlock the profile so you can add those.

Edit: We should also extend or reduce the abilities of TLOI. If we say that for a tier 0 being most of the stuff is obvious then she shouldn't have things like flight or invisibility. Otherwise she should have all abilities of Akuto.

Keena is only TLoI's current host, in Bouichirou's time, it's someone else.

I personally think we should add more powers, not only to TLoI, but to Tier 0s in general.

Ionliosite said:
Also, can TLoI's profile be unlocked to at least give it a clean up?
Done. You can also add the abilities if you want.

Considering that TLOI writes Akuto all of his abilities technically. Though I would sort out minor sub-abilities and stuff (no point listing Explosion Manipulation and Pressure Points for a nigh-Omniscient Tier 0 reality warper)

K. What kind of Regenerationn would we give her? Or... would we give her none, considering her non-corporeal true form?

No idea, I'm not too much into the 1-A discussions.

That aside I have sorted through her abilities. Matter + Energy + Mind + Soul Manipulation + Nigh Omniscience together unify most of the abilities, so it ended up nice and short.

Well, just leave it like that then.

Do you think the profile for the Extra-universal Gods is okay?

The Regenerationn discussion was unfortunately never finished.

I have to ask.

Shouldn't Keena have a Void Body key too? Since, from what I understand, it was the result of herself and Akuto becoming one?

The quote:

"Do we have to perform the ritual to create a void body?" asked Akuto.
"It seems so. I don't know the details, but it basically means we'll get married for real."
Keena sounded excited and began the process without waiting for Akuto.
That ritual brought both the stories and one's body down to zero and created a void.
Creating that lower body known as a void body was the first step toward becoming a being not of this world.
It was data made of imaginary numbers.
It was space with no time.
It was a place where the laws of physics came to an end.
It was beyond causality.
It was casting aside one's earthly form.
It was the salvation of all.
Keena took Akuto's hand.
For
his Transformation in the negative direction, all of the noisy souls inside him were transferred into her.
I had mentioned that before, but DT told me specifically Akuto is the one who's transforming.

Prove I asked DT on the matter: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3403288#5

I disagree, it is Akuto that gains the void body before being taken into TLoI.

"Keena took Akuto's hand.

For his transformation in the negative direction, all of the noisy souls inside him were transferred into her."

TLoI then proceeds to absorb him. (Even if it weren't by the current tier 0 standard both form would be 0, I believe)

One thing I would hope people here to focus on is the consistency we treat this verse with such a complex cosmology in comparison with other fictional omniverses.

E.g. If we believe "characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level" is only 1-A,
and we need to have "characters who can affect and create/destroy states or realms which are completely transcendent over infinitely-layered Outerversal hierarchies and any extensions thereof, as well as the framework in which such entities are defined in the first place" to be High 1-A
and we have Tier 0 to be "characters who demonstrate an equivalence to, or can create/destroy/affect, transcendental abstract levels of existence which conceptually stand superior to even High 1-A characters",

We need to apply this rule in consistency. The same method of tiering should apply to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou should apply in the same way as in Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Marvel Comics and DC Comics and other fiction.

@ant I guess this is what everyone here is trying to do.

IMO that sounds like "likely 1-A at most high 1-A" Akuto Sai and The Law of Identity being one dimension transcendent above realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level.

The Akuto and Keena marriage thing should make Akuto and Keena equal, and the absorption universe/dimension thing looks like Mister Mxyzptlk and True Form Darkseid looking at 4-dimension universe construct.

Jasonsith said:
One thing I would hope people here to focus on is the consistency we treat this verse with such a complex cosmology in comparison with other fictional omniverses.

We need to apply this rule in consistency. The same method of tiering should apply to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou should apply in the same way as in Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Marvel Comics and DC Comics and other fiction.
I don't really understand what you mean. You're saying this verse is getting some special threatment that other verses don't have?

I don't really understand what you mean. You're saying this verse is getting some special threatment that other verses don't have?

No, but rather hinting people on how to tier IUND when we can tier Cthulhu Mythos and other verses.

@jason

Daimaou cosmology is easy to understand and not as complicated as umineko or as vague as CM.

Daimaou's multiverse is the biological evolutionary system of organisms in an endless cycle of universes, anti-universe is the last cycle, it is easy to understand and not too complicated.

Umineko doesn't feel vague in the end. There are layers and each lower layer is fiction to those on the layer above. Characters have multiple incarnations on each layer that have the same identity and such but may or may not have the same knowkedge. At the top you have Featherine, and above her you have the Creator (not sure how they work because I haven't finished the VN or read any other materials)

Cthulhu Mythos: lots of dudes are 1-A, the gates are 1-A even to 1-As. Above the gates are the Outer Gods who are the 1-A-est of them all. Everyone is part of Yog, and Azzy is dreaming it all up.

I hate reviving this thread, but I have no other option. I think we should downgrade TLOI.

Why? Well, it started with this thread, where I noticed, Hajun actually has has much more trascendence above High 1-As than TLOI does.

After all, TLOI's power is to be above the any hierarchy of stories, but the highest ranked story on her verse is only 1-A, all those who are High 1-A are also above any hierarchy of stories, which was the whole point of Akuto becoming Void Body on the first place, to be freed from all stories, and all residents of the Anti-Universe are free from stories for that very reason. Thus, TLOI's nature of being at the top of all hierarchies of stories doesn't grant her "infinite levels of trascendence" above the Anti-Universe residents (I don't even know from which quote the whole "infinite levels of trascendence above the Anti-Universe" thing came from).

So, my proposal is to downgrade TLOI to High 1-A since she doesn't have really have the qualitatively superiority above the Anti-Universe residents.

I am not well informed enough to perform a proper analysis of this issue, but would appreciate input from the other participants here.

DarkLK might also be able to help.

Is somebody willing to ask him to comment here?

this kinda make sense when it comes to how superior TLOI is above the anti universe residents like akuto... Since akuto is baseline high 1-A and we dont know how much superiority she has over akuto overall.

Maxnumb231 said:
this kinda make sense when it comes to how superior TLOI is above the anti universe residents like akuto... Since akuto is baseline high 1-A and we dont know how much superiority she has over akuto overall.
So at least High 1-A possibly 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back