• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Princess vs Ice Scientist

Summary: Why didn't anyone think of this... well in the Red corner we have Weiss Schnee the ice princess while in the Blue corner we have Mei the ice scientist, who would between these cold hearted individuals (Especially Mei, thats why I main her).

Versions: High 8-C
F018b44588992a47bffa5ed9f730399f

Distance: 10 Meters

Speed: Equal

Intel: None

Mindset: In Character

Votes:

Ice Princes:

Ice Scientist:
Overwatch mei by dariendoodles-dav2xqk

Weiss pretty easily wins this.

Much higher versatlity with her dust and semblance, her statistics amplification, and the fact shes an actual experienced fighter

Or i suppose Mei could just send her to hell.

Bump cause I like this match.

Granted I think it's worth noting Mel is around 3x stronger, but she is physically a Glass Cannon and she's beaten in pure skill and versatility

Not Ice Scientist, Ice Devil

Weiss takes this. Mei is a scientist. She's not combat oriented, and she's one of the few Overwatch operatives that has not actually seen real combat.

Gargoyle One said:
Granted I think it's worth noting Mel is around 3x stronger, but she is physically a Glass Cannon and she's beaten in pure skill and versatility
Mei is only .6 tons above Weiss, and shes not a glass cannon, shes that durable as well

Back