• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Climbers SSB Key

I don't know. Sorry.

Are you aware of any staff members that took part in previous discussions about this? If so, you can ask them to comment here.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

but they already have a key for their normal game. There's no reason to have an exception to the rule on smash character

But like I said, in their original games they don't have so many feats, and that's the reason of they having that key.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

No. We shouldn't make execptions. If they have NO feats from their game, fine, but these characters do. If they didn't they wouldn't have a key that isn't smash

I don't particularly like the idea of giving the Ice Climbers a Smash key.

Smash is non-canon to nearly every character in the franchise sans Kid Icarus.

Giving them feats from Smash is like giving them feats from a crossover game.

Back