• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Show Gar..... WHAT A REAL SURPRISE IS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I can't remember, was Toriko shown interfering with back channels?

They are the main way many of the characters ****** around with time, due to it's properties. If Toriko had dabbled some on it, he should at least be able to put up some resistance.

I mean.

Deer King's back channel can accelerate time so billions of years will pass within seconds.Acacia can overcome it with his channel.

Toriko characters can create back channel with different size that will either slow time inside it,either accelerate.

But the size of channel isn't very big.

How does that intangibility work?

And if I read it correctly jeanne is x2 baseline?

Toriko sniffs with the white oni, glares with the blue oni and flicks his hand with his base (assuming its EoS toriko).

Well I mean that flick is going to go very, very slowly.

You should change this to starjun tbh.

Starjun has back channels and is several times weaker.

The fight would be much more even imo.

I mean.

That's what he would do if he wasn't so ludicrously slow that he appears as a bullet

Actually,in my opinion it is better set another location for their fight like Kaioshin's realm or Toriko's world,since Toriko will most likely bust the Earth with his first hit.

Thinking about it

There's literally no way for him to do anything about Witch Time if we don't accept Back Channels leveling the field, so I fail to see what chance, if at all, he even has here. Isn't this a mismatch or am I missing something?

Gargoyle One said:
Apparently time slow alone makes matches Stomps now
Well, forgive my lack of knowledge I suppose :V

I just don't see what chances Toriko has against this, he's pretty much a frozen statue with no way to counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back