• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Show Gar..... WHAT A REAL SURPRISE IS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I now remember that PaChi left the wiki.

This is probably going to go horribly wrong.

I thought no one read my profile lol.

Anyway, Jeanne via Witch Time

Yeah I know, a bit Lazy, but without any resistance to witch time he doesn't really have much to go against it.

Gourmet luck and Ultimate Routine will make Toriko extremely hard to touch though.

Time manipulation will help for sure, so I'll count it, but note that he won't go down so easily.

I thought his probability wasn't applicable

Still he can't evade forever when slowed to oblivion

It's applicable, but he hasn't mastered it.

Conversely, I'm pretty sure Jeanne will have to end the timestop eventually.

O'Rye'h'y?

Goes to think up suprise

DMUA said:
O'Rye'h'y?

Goes to think up suprise
The fact that you are doing exactly what i'm trolling you to do also astounds me.

Or maybe I'm just making you think thats I want you to do.

DodoNova2 said:
Toriko has resisted to the time acceleration of acacia nah?
I mean.

Acacia has it, but I don't know if Toriko resisted or outwitted.

I have a feeling that Toriko is missing some abilities based on what's I've seen from Midora and Acacia's profile.

Theglassman12 said:
I have a feeling that Toriko is missing some abilities based on what's I've seen from Midora and Acacia's profile.
『Za Content Revision』!

Okay, basically, the Toriko planet has a higher GBE than a Supernova, and Toriko vastly dwarfs planet busters.

Unless timestop is unlimited sooner or later she's going to get a taste of a Gourmet Punch

Gourmet luck can also possibly make some attacks miss him (other characters have used it to cause planet sized attacks to miss, and even attacks that already reached them to veer off course)

Gargoyle One said:
Timeslow lasts for 15minutes
Is that really enough time to actually kill Toriko with his Dura?

I gotta ask, why don't Toriko guys have type 2 immortality? There are lots of times throughout the series where guys suffer a normally fatal wound, but instead of dying, they just... don't. Like, Mansam had a hole blown through his throat and was basically disemboweled, but just kinda laid there uncaringly. Then he just pours some alcohol on the wound and is just fine.

What is the potency of her time slow?

Toriko can create planet sized shockwaves from his casual hits and has omnidirectional fork attacks,his luck is good enough to protect from Acacia's planet sized attacks (assuming their planet has circumference of 220k km).

Scales.

My vote goes to Toriko Gourment Luck Plus Ultimate Routine is gg well played. The only way i see Jeanne win is if her time stop is stronger than Acacia. Btw are we gonne include toriko,s white demon

She basically slows time to a near stop instantly, then goes into a parallel universe where her opponet cant see or hit her while she can see and hit the opponent while theyre still time slowed

It's 100% in character for her to do this at the very start of a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back