• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The cooler Hunter vs Hunter: Toriko vs The Monster Hunter

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
After a discussion with Ovens and a realization about a sharing of High 6-C keys, I'm making this

Speed Equalized

High 6-C vs High 6-C (Toriko's last key in that tier scales to 529.39 Gigatons done with enough effort to wreck the voice of the guy doing it, Kushala does this 191.76 Gigaton feat pretty easily and the likes of Rajang or Nergigante can easily overpower them)

The Hunter has time and preparation to handpick his weapons, armor and mantles based on the general profile of Toriko (extremely skilled, humanoid melee fighter that can make and use energy weapons), as well as set up traps

Takes place in the Ancient Forest, what area is dependent on The Hunter's preference

Toriko's page is somewhat incomprehensible so I'm not quite sure how even it is to give The Hunter an ability to express his primary skills of preparation, but otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Toriko:

Monster Hunter:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I guess the last one is the 500 Gigaton one, then?

seems a bit much going over the original thread, but I'll roll with it, they're probably ultimately just comparable in AP at the end of the day

It actually isn't, and even if this was it's a more minor thing that doesn't change much about the pages, so

Oh well, you can always have it reopened, but I suppose it doesn't really matter much. Torikos profile is still under heavy revisions as I have a few more things planned.

Toriko's profile is still doodoo so i wouldn't use it until Wrath finishes revising it, the usable profiles in the verse currently are like, Starjun, Tommyrod, Grinpatch and Chiyo.

Back