• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revision thread

Sorry friends! I'm not interested in evaluating content for this verse.

EDIT: Got no interest in starting one either.

Last edited:
There's not yet anything here to evaluate. This isn't a revision, but a thread asking to start one.

Yes, that is true. I just wanted their attention, since this will involve evaluating high-level statistics.

Could someone provide scans for The Moon? I feel that the Tower is pretty straightforward.

I think we should organize a group of knowleageble people, and those who want to help, to revise the verse. I myself wanted to read the VN and maybe help revise the verse, tho it would probably take like a month or so until I finish reading the VN.

if the moon is 1A so Majestic Presence is 1A too right?
Majestic Presence it's should not above baseline 1-A?

I saw scans and explanation from some dude who play it. He say Majestic Presence is transcends all human race. Which human race is exist in the moon in ending.

Last edited:
I think we should organize a group of knowleageble people, and those who want to help, to revise the verse. I myself wanted to read the VN and maybe help revise the verse, tho it would probably take like a month or so until I finish reading the VN.
That seems like a good idea.

There are still relevant scans in an old thread, pre-tiering system revision: https://vsbattles.com/threads/i-o-revisions-part-3-return-of-the-jedi.25618/

From a cursory glance, if Marduk sees all the infinite hierarchy as a dream then 1-A seems like it could be fine; the context of transcendence doesn't seem like it would be vague when coupled with the other evidence; Moon seems to have scans in the other thread that support 1-A.
I will be busy today so I might not be able to reply much here today.

Last edited:
I/O verse cosmology

1.Mardukk dream

She create Infinite layered dream. Every single dream contain infinite higher dimension
Its making mardukk L1A with new tiering system.

JYZMQyD.jpg
IfHTcL7.jpg

rpZnDOe.jpg
YX6cE82.jpg

honestly by this feats its only get H1B RATING

I'm not sure about it. I/O verse is kinda greek to me.

Majestic Presence it's should not above baseline 1-A?

I saw scans and explanation from some dude who play it. He say Majestic Presence is transcends all human race. Which human race is exist in the moon in ending.

Reactions: Sus
To be honest, I wouldn't oppose straight-up deletion. We have a precedent of deleting entire verses if their profiles are bad enough and if no one is able and willing to fix them, which seems to be the case for I/O. We should still reserve the possibility of restoration, though, in the event that someone in the future is genuinely interested in and capable of bringing it up to standard - and it looks like we already have one volunteer.

Does anyone think that we can contact Iapitus regarding this thread and see what he has to say, if anything?

To be honest, I wouldn't oppose straight-up deletion. We have a precedent of deleting entire verses if their profiles are bad enough and if no one is able and willing to fix them, which seems to be the case for I/O. We should still reserve the possibility of restoration, though, in the event that someone in the future is genuinely interested in and capable of bringing it up to standard - and it looks like we already have one volunteer.

Does anyone think that we can contact Iapitus regarding this thread and see what he has to say, if anything?
I already contacted Iapitus, I am waiting for his response

I think the I/O Profiles should be deleted, but we save the source code and put it on a sandbox so someone in the future who wants to revise the profiles has a basis to work on

What is that bad with I/O; from, what I saw only the tiering seems to be the topic which is the key topic of this CRT?

I think more arguments would be needed for deletions especially if there no elaboration on the issue of the powers.

Last edited:
I can understand the interpretation of the scan, however remember it needs to specified time traveling purely through speed. Is there by any chance an indication of that.
Hmm. You free by limitations of time, and you can go to the past?

This is immeasurable speed right?

Yeah no, that wording generally isn't taken to the highest possible extreme as it isn't unheard of that being used to actually refer to just time travel

Well, as it is right now it's probably too vague to use as Immeasurable speed.
Time travel is still fine, however.

Abstract Existence could maybe be fine, but I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to the criteria for that kind of powers.
What do others think?

Should Lem Get Nonexistent Physiology Tipe 1 and Abstract existence tipe 2 because she is manifestation of dualism

Back