• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 3 Return of The Jedi

This is the follow up post to the second one that was the sequal to the first one that was the follow up to a battle between Death of The Endless and LEM. Refresh yourselves on the information

Blog is taking a back seet in the opperation since I am starting college, but these revisions will still continue full force. many of the stuff that still needs to get fuxed from the first one will be copy pasted here

Profile Overhaul
Stats aside, the character profiles need alot of work:

• many of the profiles have what are tantamount to snapple facts instead of summeries
  • abilities are missing for several characters
  • Pictures are missing of characters at key levels, tho this is partially due to what exactly these profiles cover. more on that later
  • The Verse Page needs to be re organised. I think the "high tier," "low tier," etc. miss represents the powers of many of the characters. Like LEM is only low tier at the very end of the game cuz she ascend into The World Beyond the Tower. I think theyn should be reorganised into factions or organisations, such as {Criminal}, The Great Triad, Quantum Computers, Gods of Cyberspace, etc.
  • We are missing a few profiles as well, such as Kosuke and whatever that thing was at the end
New Keys
Here are the keys that need to be added to the profiles:

• Street to Wall Level Keys
  • Shadow Null Keys
  • In the hierarchy keys
  • The fused keys for the quantum computers
What's been talked about & What I have to Add to It
A lot of the stuff has been talked about. For one, Outerversal has been confirmed. Still working on where the God tiers are at, that comes after we discuss the hyperversal stuff. The statsus of the God tiers will come from if power differences are maintained between when the entire cast jumps in power. HE however, has been confirmed not to be High Outerversal regardless. The Divine Presence will likely come last in our discussions, and will need a thread of his own.

Justification for 1-A: Ok, let's break down the Proof of 1-A, any of the hyperversal stuff will step in later. We can discuss the degrees of High Hyperversal later, that's not what's important right now.

• Proof of a Qualitative difference between The Ziggurat and The Moo. Essentially, no matter how "tall" the ziggurat gets, it will never reach the sky. The Moon will always be above the tower. Biblical and Babylonian Metaphors, etc. etc. (other stuff too but that's no what we are here for rn)
  • Proof of Being beyond the concepts of space and time. Neither concept has any meaning here. As i said before, Sorry for lacking many context scans for this collection specifically. There is a bunch of Philosphy and irrelevent stuff in between the actual important parts, and I would end up basically uploading the entire final route for.
    • If you want me to link you the entire final route, I can send you a link on Youtube, but heads up, a lot of it will mean jack shit to you, particularly without the previous routes as context
There's the stuff that should be cleared for Matt^. Now for the Stuff Wokistan wanted specifically, the proof of them being beyond space and time, even on the specified on a High 1-B scale

Anyway, simply existing in the Meta World/Dilmun/The Moon/etc. gives you a 1-A status.

Justification for Hyperversal Shadow Nulls with a Given Layer: Alright, so I talked to Don't Talk. He said he couldn't really be of help, but that the statements make no sense from his perspective/our on Physics. Really, that the cosmology of I/O draws a distinction that we do not.

He did mention there are tier 5s and tier 9s not touched by the laws of physics, which is interesting and I would like to know about these characters

I went and talked to this dude I know who goes by the name Death of The Endless, who is very knowledgable of physics and dimensions

Here is what he said:

" Well it could place him at 12d or 4d, since the whole point of string theory is to unify all laws of physics into one theory that can be explained and for that to happen it would require 10 dimensions of space and 1 of time.

But then again higher dimensions that transcend the 3 we experience can work with their own laws of physics which transcend our own, as michio kaku describes it if beings from those higher dimensions were to get involved with us, they would seem omnipotent and omniscience to us. So in a sense even 4d beings trandcend our laws of physics

But the only bound to quantum theory part is the part that's a bit harder to answer because quantum mechanics is a huge part of physics, so he would technically still be bound by the laws of physics and at the same time not be?? ...

It states in the link "i can now transcend time and move back in time" but that's iffy to go back in time would require their to exist 2 dimensions of time which can only happen in the 12th dimension (which is iffy whether a dimension like this can even exist), because reaching the 4th dimension of space time doesn't allow someone to travel back in time only to be in all places in time at once

So 12d i guess"

Matt nave an opinion, or more accurately didn't know. Most other people either didn't know or agreed, so I guess it flies. Basically, this is really confusing so I guess we agree with the people who do understand lol

It is preferable if you insert a summary of the evidence and agreed upon scaling into the first post.

A cleanup of the grammar wouldn't hurt either.

Yes even though it's not explained untill the very end.

Do you have a clip of when they sorta combine into one in the end?

Also the final desicion what happens when you choose the wrong one?

Opposite means If Sakuya is Human lvl then Mitsuki is High Outerversal lvl

and If Sakuya is High Outerversal lvl then Mitsuki is Human lvl

Both can't be Human lvl at the Same time or Both Can't be High Outerversal lvl at the same time

Can somebody inform Matthew about this thread?

Matthew eventually agreed with 1-A, but not anything higher than that.

Anyway, nice of you to help out Azathoth.

Cool. That seems like solid reasoning for 1-A, especially if this is in relation to infinitely ascending dimensions below it.

If the current reasoning for the High 1-A/0 characters is just being transcendent of this level though, I can see why he did not agree on anything higher than that.

Yes, but I'm saying the reasoning currently given for the High 1-A/0 characters is entirely insufficient on pretty much every level, and that's with the characters they're scaled to already being listed as 1-A (which has finally been fully justified, it seems).

Oh yeah, I still need to post the summoning feat where Maiyumi can summon HE and other entities from Cyberspace to her aid via her pendent

she summons the HE and some version of Ishtar, but I'm not sure if its limited only to them. She should be able to summon shadow nulls if she can summon Ishtar as HE's copanion, so I don't think that she summoning them specifically should limit it to just them

Has anybody asked Matthew to contribute here?

Also, should we start to update the pages to 1-A then?

Sure

HE loses his possibly High Outerversal

Masami, Ishtar, Megumi, LEM, and Nami all gain a low Hyperversal Key. I'm not sure how exactly to explain that they would be this level except something along the lines of "Only bound by a Quantum Theory, they would be 12th dimensional" or something. They would have immeasurable speed

I will also go through and update some of their abilities. Enlil is missing his Weather Manipulation (which i learned is basically a bunch of viral attacks most similar to weather manipulation).

Also, I was gonna flush out some of their character descriptions if you guys were cool with that

Well, please remember that Matthew and Azathoth have not accepted any tier High 1-A or 0 statistics.

Sure, but we gotta talk about what level they are still, which comes after we talk about the high hyperversal stuff. I don't think we should change the 2 Goddesses or DP until we discuss them and actually decide what level they would be on that level, especialy since they gonna need there own thread with more than just those 2 cuz it will take a discussion on wiki policy for the tier 0

IN I/O VBS Wiki many character are not shown or might be removed they are as folow

Nabu - Andras - Inagaki - Nergal - Inagaki - Kousuke - Mitsuhiko - Ningirsu - Tammuz

@Gap-Huraira

I would appreciate if you could please stop interfering in this discussion. You turn it even more complicated and disorganised than it already is.

You have to list the changes that you intend to perform to each of the current I/O profiles, and then ask Azathoth and Matthew to evaluate them.

Back