• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revision thread

I/O verse cosmology

1.Mardukk dream

She create Infinite layered dream. Every single dream contain infinite higher dimension
Its making mardukk L1A with new tiering system.

JYZMQyD.jpg
IfHTcL7.jpg

rpZnDOe.jpg
YX6cE82.jpg

honestly by this feats its only get H1B RATING
What about this? Is that enough to tier the characters properly?

Also @Iapitus_The_Impaler would you be willing to help out here please?

What about this? Is that enough to tier the characters properly?
it should be for the characters still in the tower, maybe they could get higher if there is a marduk in every layer since they would have to transcend him and his infinitude layers which he has an rf with

Should Lem Get Nonexistent Physiology Tipe 1 and Abstract existence tipe 2 because she is manifestation of dualism

Judging by how it's worded, it requires more context to be taken like that.
And being both sides of a duality isn't grounds for NEP regardless.

Judging by how it's worded, it requires more context to be taken like that.
And being both sides of a duality isn't grounds for NEP regardless.
NEP 1 description:

1: Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.

Also Lem can become 0 binary, by this feats, she get NEP Type 1

I mean the description does sound like NEP Type 2 since it states she is like 1 but also 0 but it needs more contexts. I am fine with NEP Type 1.
2: Idealistic Nonexistence: The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness, or any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence.

NEP 1 description:

1: Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.

Also Lem can become 0 binary, by this feats, she get NEP Type 1
In that case it's limited for as long she's only on the aspect that falls as 0, assuming it relates to existence stuff and isn't just a more useless kind of duality.
Being both 1 and 0 as far I'm aware doens't translate to NEP.

that the tiers are good for the characters in the tower and moon level people but marduk and ashur should likely be downgraded to low 1-A, right now we are currently discussing what haxes the characters should have and the other statistics the characters should have

For me that's NEP Type 1. Cuz LEM itself being exist and non-exist
Nonexistent Physiology technically allows some degree of existence as far I'm aware (Otherwise, strictly speaking, it wouldn't be able to do anything to begin with), so I guess NEP type 1 is fine.
However, are there any feats supporting that not anyone can just interact with her out of this?

I/O verse cosmology

1.Mardukk dream

She create Infinite layered dream. Every single dream contain infinite higher dimension
Its making mardukk L1A with new tiering system.

JYZMQyD.jpg
IfHTcL7.jpg

rpZnDOe.jpg
YX6cE82.jpg

honestly by this feats its only get H1B RATING
H1B seems fine for me

H1B seems fine for me
For me it's low 1-A

Since every dreams contains infinite higher dimensions.

So, it's would be infinite^infinite or uncountable infinite for new tiering system.

Low 1-A | Low Outerverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions.

Also, I've checked the profiles, and there's 0 proof for this statement: "Each layer is equivalent to at least 12 dimensions". There's no linked scan or anything, the statement is just there without anything backing it up.

I don't think this would affect the ratings of the hierarchy of worlds, but it would have maybe been good as proof for it being Low 1-A (cause, as far as I know, x^N0 = N1).

This proof if all feats Above is one side of reality (one dream of mardukk)

Btw i Will search state

" where Yayoi said Many worlds intepretation"

Are we even sure those are the sort of dimensions to warrant Tier 1 on the wiki? And does he actually prove them to be more than theories?

Shouldn't that be 1-A? As seeing a High 1-B structure as fictional it's enough for 1-A IIRC

It should be 1-A. The only Low 1-A reasonings that I know if the characters are just vaguely above or outside a High 1-B hierarchy without any contexts that could support transcendence; this case was in Discworld in the past before in Azrael's page before it got a downgrade for different reasons.

Back