• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I narrowly dodge the Mami Spam (I think)

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
God. Dammit, I had to do this. I'm sorry, if this is basically part of the current Mami Spam I'm sorry, if it isn't then great.

Speed is thankfully not equal because yay!

Queen Mami:

The Beast:

wtf this ain't the real Mami, bring back the real Mami, petition petition

Anyway does Queen Mami have any way to survive the Ray Sphere Blast? Or being powered down or bypassing Beast regen? Or capability to keep matching herself up to the Beast's rising stats? Cause if noooot, Beast wins.

Also yes I checked the profile but unsure of how similar their abilities are

Refresh my memory about the RFB, my InFamous is rusty.

She can resist power null, has power drain herself and can incapacitate via ribbon traps (Which null powers). And she has the AP advantage at the start (Queen Mami >>>>>> Walpurgis = Twice above baseline) so Beast powering up shouln't be a huge issue (Durabilty of the ribbons >>>>> Queen Mami's AP btw).

Also, the profile is a tad outdated, but she is basically canon Mami (Maybe use that as a basis) + power drain and different stats

RFB (Technically RSB) is his starting move (Granted conduits are immune to it), basically effects and absorbs the body of it's neuroelectricty, causng the body to decompose and atomize itself.

Soul Gem might take care of it.

Hmm, alright that's good. Can survive RFB, their power drains probably cancel each other, Beast can teleport so I'm sure that logically he's not going to just keep tanking if he becomes aware of the difference of powers and wait it out. On the other hand how good is she with range?

Seems close to a tie here.

Can the RFB be reflected? It's an explosion, right?

I don't think that she would survive it. Their body is a shell, but it still works, so she should have normal neuroelectricity. After all the body is nothing more than a weapon, but it still needs to be in a decent shape to work efficiently.

Like, draining her of electricity doesn't cause major harm, she can survive that. But not the atomization part.

I dunno how good she is in actual combat, but she had her fair share of fights before becoming 5-C, so she should know how to handle a battle, and she is a ranged fighter because she is Mami. The power drain can work across timelines tho, so there is that.

I really don't know if such a wide blast can really be reflected, by I'm just going on a limb there.

Beast himself is naturally bloodlusted in this state and isn't particularly expirienced, but he loves to go with a Black Hole immediately afterwards.

Why.

Anyways, I'm just going to camp out here for now.

Okay, seems like the Ribbon Gurl wins for Reasons Above.

He did give evidence to suggest that this fight is one that goes in her favor.

And they are above my post.

That vote is perfectly valid.

No he never voted he gave information.

There is a big difference. And usually a person who usually says what character wins, which Kal usually does, but doesn't vote, is not voting.

Its perfectly valid if he did vote, but he's not.

It's for the reasons above, and there are reasons.

Above.

Back