• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

koopa3144

He/Him
so, this is an idea

• Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie are I.M.P here
  • Fight takes place in a building in Nevada that Jebus just cleared out
  • All start with Standard Equipment
  • Jebus is high 8-C
  • The imps know of the halo's powers
  • There's a distance of 14-meters between the imps and Jebus.
  • speed is equalized
I-M-P-vs-jebus

I.M.P: 7

Jebus: 1

incon: 0

(If this is one sided, I'll change this into a 1v1)

Last edited:
Jebus overwhelms them with zombie grunts/agents as a distraction so he can disintegrate them via energy projection or deconstruct them,which passively sends them to hell (madness combat’s hell I assume)

Jebus overwhelms them with zombie grunts/agents as a distraction so he can disintegrate them via energy projection or deconstruct them,which passively sends them to hell (madness combat’s hell I assume)
do you want me to count this as a vote for Jebus?

That wouldnt do much to stop them, due to their immortality they'd just espawn in hell anyways and can just come back with the Grimoire

Still,there’s no way that IMP can put down Jebus for good due to his immortality and regeneration,and can deflect bullets. Jebus is also as skilled as Hank and can come up with new plans on the fly,giving him a skill advantage.

Still,there’s no way that IMP can put down Jebus for good due to his immortality and regeneration,and can deflect bullets.
So then this would be inconclusive as neither can kill the other permanently

Also IMP has access to more than just bullets, they have explosives, directed energy weapons, and melee weapons
Jebus is also as skilled as Hank and can come up with new plans on the fly,giving him a skill advantage.
...Implying IMP is incapable of coming up with combat plans on the fly as well?

Wouldn't that be outside help?
Not really, its just summoning with specific circumstances. If anyone other than those Stolas authorizes to use the Grimoire try to take it Stolas is immediately summoned as a precautionary measure to prevent it from being stolen by someone in the human world

well, what about just grabbing the demons in the air and keeping it there, while Jebus thinks about how to kill them definitively, technically he wouldn't be touching the grimoire

well, what about just grabbing the demons in the air and keeping it there, while Jebus thinks about how to kill them definitively, technically he wouldn't be touching the grimoire
Can he hold multiple people simultaneously? Can he fight while maintaining this? Are they restrained while he is doing this or can they still use their weapons?

Still,there’s no way that IMP can put down Jebus for good due to his immortality and regeneration,and can deflect bullets. Jebus is also as skilled as Hank and can come up with new plans on the fly,giving him a skill advantage.
Jeb's regen is limited (He's consistently put down by damage equal to or lesser than his Mid showing, and he's only showed that level of regen, or hell, regen at all fresh off a respawn) and his immortality isn't fully reliable and takes time (As the profile states it's entirely possible the Higher Powers just won't revive him when he dies if his fight isn't entertaining to them)

The I.M.P crew are also bullet timers (Also since speed isn't equal, it's worth noting that they're nearly 11 times faster, scaling to Mach 12.8 while Jebus is only Mach 1.1845. Jebus can narrow this gap with bullet timing, but that'll only get him so far and when he's not using it he's going to be a great deal slower than IMP), and could stomp hordes of special agents without getting hit even once (Which is identical to Hank's showings of stomping hordes of A.A.H.W agents) so while Jebus probably is the more skilled fighter (Since Hank seems to generally take on more agents at once relative to IMP, though I can't say that for certain), the skill gap between them shouldn't be that wide

Jebus is definitely a lot stronger (10.92876 Tons with the ability to grow even stronger through the influence of fear/anger/ecstacy vs 2.61636 Tons, or a ~4.177 times gap that'll grow as the fight goes on), but the imps' more reliable immortality means he'll have to incap to win, (And on that note I should mention that Jebus just doesn't go for incap in-character, even fighting Hank and Tricky, characters who share his immortalities and revive every time he kills them, Jebus only ever goes for the kill in his fights with them, meaning if he does figure out that he has to incap, it'll probably be too late and he'll be too worn down/injured at that point) plus since IMP uses mostly bullets/piercing weapons Jebus isn't exactly going to be tanking many attacks

Jeb's flight and teleportation give him superb mobility, and his forcefields & attack reflection are solid tools for avoiding/blocking/reflecting projectiles, but they're just not enough against three separate opponents all at a level similar to his own (Whenever Jebus did fight hordes, it was against grunts/agents who he was vastly superior to and could stomp with ease) where it'd be much easier to get overwhelmed

As for the zombies, based on OP's description, Jebus will certainly be able to create plenty of zombies, but iirc the resurrection process only makes them physically stronger and doesn't do anything to amplify their combat ability, we see Hank mow through Jebus' zombies just as easily as he cut them down when they were alive, so while they might give IMP a bit of trouble, and could potentially even distract them enough for Jebus himself to take out one of the imps, I don't see them completely overwhelming them and they should get killed off pretty quickly, deconstruction requires a brief window of building energy in which any of the imps could kill him so that's not going to be particularly useful (It also, again, doesn't negate their immortalities)

Last edited:
Can he hold multiple people simultaneously? Can he fight while maintaining this? Are they restrained while he is doing this or can they still use their weapons?
Iirc; we only ever see him use his telekinesis on one person at a time, he's only ever used it when he only had one or two opponents left, so we've never seen him kinesis and fight simultaneously, and agents he did grab with his telekinesis could still flail their arms, so it seems like they were just being rag-dolled rather than restrained

Iirc; we only ever see him use his telekinesis on one person at a time, he's only ever used it when he only had one or two opponents left, so we've never seen him kinesis and fight simultaneously, and agents he did grab with his telekinesis could still flail their arms, so it seems like they were just being rag-dolled rather than restrained
So then yeah that likely wouldnt be super useful even if he uses it on them if they can still shoot st him while they're suspended

Even more so since it's a 3 v 1

Wait, have we discussed if the imps go to their hell or madness hell if jebus kills them?

So that means jebus can put down the imps for good?
Depending on if the Grimoire goes back with them Jebus could potentially win if he gets a team wipe, but iirc Blitzo could open a portal with the grimoire just by kind of waving his hand, so they’d be able to open a portal pretty quickly if any of them go down, and while Jebus would definitely realize the grimoire is what’s allowing them to come back, that’s actually kind of bad for him, since trying to take it would just lead to getting smacked by Stolas

Actually, looking at the OP it's just blitz, millie, and moxie, meaning that while they wouldnt have the chance to have stolas show up, they're also guaranteed to get back to the fight if they die

Back