• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Cosmic Fear startle a Man of Steel?

He can't dodge it easily because Garou can use portals to teleport him wherever he wants. Garou is also an extraordinary genius with prediction abilities and the beam has a lot of AoE. It would not be easy to dodge.
2000x slower.
Prediction doesn't make him omniscient, hell Supes could just phase and fly through his own portals to escape.

Ignoring I don't think he'd even be able to spam portals while doing a GRB based on how it was portrayed being done the only time he did so.
Any scans of that being done in-character?
Why the hell would I? If you're asking if bro's phased through shit before or slipped away, yeah, he has, kinda why he has it. **** if I know which issue exactly out of the like 30,000 they happen in tho, I do Batman not Supes. Don't ask for impossible shit dude 🗿

Not that it matters, Supes ain't dumb and if he can't dip normally, he's gonna just use his powers to do so.

Garou also has ESP.
Dude by the time he notices, Supes would be long gone, also since when could his ESP sense stray molecules among ten fucktillion tons of whatever.
And his ESP is kinda legit ass.

It's not SOL... His energy beams scale to his own speed...
No, they don't. It's a GRB, that isn't a "energy beam", it's a irl scientific event that we explicitly treat as real. And nothing implies it scales to him, he used it once and Saitama just kinda took it.

both having wave like and particle like properties doesn't change photons and gamma rays not being physical bro

His GRBs are based upon irl GRBs, that is the entire reason his base cosmic Garou key is High 4-C.
In potency, not speed. It would be extremely weird to say he's FTL but fires attacks that are slower than himself at someone he knows his massively faster than himself.

I disagree. That's not what was accepted.

2000x slower.
Not true.

Why the hell would I? If you're asking if bro's phased through shit before or slipped away, yeah, he has, kinda why he has it. **** if I know which issue exactly out of the like 30,000 they happen in tho, I do Batman not Supes. Don't ask for impossible shit dude 🗿

Not that it matters, Supes ain't dumb and if he can't dip normally, he's gonna just use his powers to do so.
Because Superman's in-character tactics seem to be a subject of debate as many abilities on his profile are things he's only done a few times over his many, many years of comic books.

So for you to make bold claims about his phasing tactics, I'd want to see evidence.

Dude by the time he notices, Supes would be long gone, also since when could his ESP sense stray molecules among ten fucktillion tons of whatever.
They have equalized speed.

Garou has also demonstrated the ability to directly manipulating his sub-atomic particles so you could make an argument that molecules aren't that difficult.

In potency, not speed. It would be extremely weird to say he's FTL but fires attacks that are slower than himself at someone he knows his massively faster than himself.
GRBs move at SOL. If it's accurate in AP, then it should be so in speed. As for the second point, it would either be an Anti-Feat for garou, or Saitama just being really casual like usual. Likely the latter since it's a thing that's happened before.

n potency, not speed. It would be extremely weird to say he's FTL but fires attacks that are slower than himself at someone he knows his massively faster than himself.

I disagree. That's not what was accepted.
Cherry picking, it's a GRB and acts like one, or it isn't.

He fired AN attack slower, this is the only attack of his that is based and accepted to be identical both mechanically and functionally as the actual thing. And it was an opening shot too, not like he used it after that point.

GRBs move at SOL. If it's accurate in AP, then it should be so in speed. As for the second point, it would either be an Anti-Feat for garou, or Saitama just being really casual like usual. Likely the latter since it's a thing that's happened before.
Again, that isn't what was accepted nor does it make sense contextually. As the person who literally made that CRT and got that accepted on his profile, I am telling you that isn't how we treat it.

Again, that isn't what was accepted nor does it make sense contextually. As the person who literally made that CRT and got that accepted on his profile, I am telling you that isn't how we treat it.
But that would make things incredibly contradictory though, if it's faster than an actual GRB, which in itself has a set speed, then it's clearly not realistic.

But that would make things incredibly contradictory though, if it's faster than an actual GRB, which in itself has a set speed, then it's clearly not realistic.
You're free to make a CRT about Garou firing attacks multiple times slower than himself against a character multiple times faster than himself.

Not true.
Then I guess it ain't a GRB.
Because Superman's in-character tactics seem to be a subject of debate as many abilities on his profile are things he's only done a few times over his many, many years of comic books.
You realize he just kinda uses stuff when it's needed right?
Also bro phasing is a bold claim? Wtf. Is heat vision a bold claim too now? Phasing is something any speedster worth a damn does.
They have equalized speed.
Yeah? So? If Garou says, does a country sized nuke, and Supes uses that as cover to phase (Garou cant interact with him), would not be hard my dude speed equal or not.
Garou has also demonstrated the ability to directly manipulating his sub-atomic particles so you could make an argument that molecules aren't that difficult.
Keyword. HIS. So yeah no.

You're free to make a CRT about Garou firing attacks multiple times slower than himself against a character multiple times faster than himself.
Casual Saitama regularly just lets attacks much slower than him hit him. That's regularly been a case for Saitama.

Unfollowing. I no longer have interest in debating Superman's extremely specific win-conditions and grace already passed for either inconclusive or a Garou victory.

Aka keeping someone who can fly by putting portals in front of him that they only way they can affect him is if they go in front of him and he falls in? Meanwhile he can phase and now Garou can't even interact with him.
uh maybe garou time travelling can be a wincon

Back