• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I hate Fairyland" Gertrude Profile Recreation thread

Hello So a good while ago the character Gertrude from "I hate fairyland" had a page taken down and currently I'm looking to get input and opinions from users to see which tier she fits! To start with her overall previous strength feats () and gauging to her more newer feats, which will be posted below. Let's get to it, you muffin fluffers!

njIvg3S.png

I hate Fairyland (2022) feats (So far)

Superhuman Feats (Longevity, Endurance, Strength, etc.)
Spent years going through Inferno's dungeons

Created and fought Getlins a s (later dubbed Gertlins) For a week straight

Killed said whale deity with an inhuman smell
https://imgur.com/gallery/HPCY03u

Slays and decapitates a town-destroying dragon
https://imgur.com/gallery/HQS92eP
https://imgur.com/gallery/hpq72mi

Punts tour guide a set distance
https://imgur.com/gallery/b6AvIFL

Durability
Gert Gets her ass kicked

Survives the painful process of Inter-dimensional travel (and crash lands) despite other testees being gibbed by it

Survives being swallowed and digested by the stomach acid of a whale deity

Outlier
Now the only thing in question is the sun feat which actually shows back up in Issue #5 it COULD be a tier 4 feat though it's up for discussion (It would be nice though!)

Stamina is the clearest deal of them all from what I'm seeing: "Superhuman (Endured an entire week fighting Gretlins she had created; spent years going through Inferno's dungeons)"

My advice, try looking for feats that can be calculated. I say that because Reddit's Vs-debating sector is infamous for HATING CALCS as I've personally witnessed. This is a good start:

This should be a serious showing of her Stamina/Endurance:

I recommend using that scan as a justification for either durability or endurance regardless.

I'd say once you get a few calcs in and make sure you got the necessary material collected, you're golden.

Stamina is the clearest deal of them all from what I'm seeing: "Superhuman (Endured an entire week fighting Gretlins she had created; spent years going through Inferno's dungeons)"

My advice, try looking for feats that can be calculated. I say that because Reddit's Vs-debating sector is infamous for HATING CALCS as I've personally witnessed. This is a good start:

This should be a serious showing of her Stamina/Endurance:

I recommend using that scan as a justification for either durability or endurance regardless.

I'd say once you get a few calcs in and make sure you got the necessary material collected, you're golden.

Gotcha, so technically would I have to skim through the original scans of IHF and post the feats in this thread and do the math or take this to the calculation forums make a new thread and do most of the math on it?

Gotcha, so technically would I have to skim through the original scans of IHF and post the feats in this thread and do the math or take this to the calculation forums make a new thread and do most of the math on it?
The first part? Yes. The 2nd part, I'd post it in a blog. Which is odd since I have concerns of the possibility of Fandom getting rid of blogs.

The first part? Yes. The 2nd part, I'd post it in a blog. Which is odd since I have concerns of the possibility of Fandom getting rid of blogs.
Back after a bit! Another quick question, as far as my profile picture tells I'm not too good at math/scaling calcs haha. Ideally is there a place on the forums or the website that could cover going about that?

Back after a bit! Another quick question, as far as my profile picture tells I'm not too good at math/scaling calcs haha. Ideally is there a place on the forums or the website that could cover going about that?
There's the Calculations page and the Calculations Guide. Beyond that, I recommend looking for info on Google. Use either 5'4" (for women) or 5'9" for men unless officially specified.

Credit to Frisk863#7384 for the help!

(It's the feat in which Gertrude and Duncan survive the fan explosion)

Explosion Diameter:
73.59 px | 226.24 m
Mountain in the background :
97.58 px = 300 m
Most geologists classify a mountain as a landform that rises at least 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more above its surrounding area.

Radius: 0.226 km
Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x the radius in km.
Y = ((0.226/0.28)^3)/1000
0.00052583709 Megatons of TNT or 525.837 Tons of TNT(Multi-City Block Level) (edited)
Explosion Diameter:
73.59 px | 226.24 m
Mountain in the background :
97.58 px = 300 m
Most geologists classify a mountain as a landform that rises at least 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more above its surrounding area.

Radius: 0.226 km
Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x the radius in km.
Y = ((0.226/0.28)^3)/1000
0.00052583709 Megatons of TNT or 525.837 Tons of TNT(Multi-City Block Level) (edited)

Back