• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I gotta go, for a while

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Jesus, what am I doing, I'm adding more fuel to the flame but I have to say it.

Yeah, look, I'm not doing a global resign and this isn't really a big deal, but I honestly need to take a break, College is starting up very soon and I need to get over my addiction to this site.

It's no secret I am EXTREMELY active on this site, too much so (Check my edits) and I need to fix that, especially knowing I need to get some life stuff ready and done

Once this thread is over, I need someone to ban me for 2 months. 1 to get my addiction off and the other to get focused on college.

That, and this wiki needs to seriously try to resolve issues its having, especially with FANDOM which, Ive already voiced my dislike

Take care, some people I want to shout to

PTSOCMONKEY: You are one of my best friends on this site, and one of the nicest people I have ever met here, you never get angry, you're never overly biased, if you wanted, you'd be a damn good mod.

Kaltias: You're on vacation, so I know you ain't gonna see this now, but god forbid you are the best admin on this site, at least, IMO.

Rebuble: Oh dear, you're a clone of me with how much you and I share

Anyone else, I respect, and until this wiki is either working in better order, I may not return in a bit even after the ban, but who knows.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1889067

I only ask that someone helps finish this while Im gone and know I WILL RETURN, someday somehow

Goodbye......….for now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCV2RhXPHcU

We are just hemorrhaging members. Anyway, hope you come back man you seem to be one of the leading normal members here.

Thanks for also helping me out with Akame Ga Kill revisions, Garg. I think you were the first person I contacted about it to see if anything could be done. Then we worked together with Versus to get them through. Have a nice break.

Woah woah

Whats even going on

This site surely got a killstreak of good members this month

its sad to see so many good members go...

Damn.

Well, I certainly don't blame you. I hope you come back soon, since you're definitely one of the most helpful members here.

Sorry to see ya go, Gargoyle. Take care and best of luck with college.

Sad to see you go, but I can't blame you. We never talked much but you were a cool guy.

Hope you do well at college

Oh you do take care now okay? Obviously that should take priority over whatever this is.

Good luck! Thanks for your contributions!

In other news, please congratulate user Mepekley23 for suddenly becoming administrator!

(No relation to the other banned user, of course.)

Goodbye man best of luck to your life and I'll gladly welcome you back with welcome arms when the time comes

Hard to see you go, man. I haven't agreed with you on a lot on the site, but I still respect you.

Best wishes!

Didn't know you too well but I generally liked you. College is more important in the end, so good luck and I'm sure you'll crush it.

I understand completely God it seems like I joined at the very worst time... I understand that you must leave before your addiction grows too big I think I am having the same problem I made quit a few edits since I joined this week and I wish the best for you and hope when you do come back everything will be at least a little better...

ProfessorLord said:
Good luck! Thanks for your contributions!
In other news, please congratulate user Mepekley23 for suddenly becoming administrator!

(No relation to the other banned user, of course.)
Please stop childishly promoting further violating the Wikia's ToS.

What everyone else has said. Im not saying goodbye because, like you said, your definitely coming back someday. Instead, it's see ya later and good luck with College!

Guys don't start overreacting please. It's not the end, trust me.

I got nothing interesting to say, nothing more than just some fancy goodbye.

I will stay here, hope to see you when you felt that you can get back.

Damn, today has been a truly horrible day for the wiki...

All I can say is I wish you the best of luck in your IRL endeavors and I hope to see you on the site again someday. I totally understand your need to give yourself some distance from the site.

Good luck with your first year of college!

Now I DEFINITELY need to hold on to the puppy avi to honor your memory

I spend time on this site during class, and we are on exam period lmao :^)

Still passing with flying colours. Never studied a day in my life kek Anway, good luck

Back