• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I gotta go, for a while

Hope everyone will see you around again at some point, Gar.

Whether for or against the same characters, the debates we had were pretty enjoyable.

But if we don't see each other again, that's still fine, the good memories will be there for sure. Best wishes! Now go out there and show the world all the great things you can accomplish!

Good luck!
Haruhi-Suzumiya-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-34461415-500-255

Oh, man, I missed all the fun, didn't I? First Kep gets banned after his awesome performance with the Discord group, then Assault leaves due to the problems with FANDOM, and now you're gone too, Gar. All I can really say is, thank you so much for your contributions here, and I wish you luck with all of the cool stuff you've been doing. I know I could never rise up to your level of helpfulness, but I certainly will try.

So, until we hopefully meet again, take care!

Is this really happening?

Well, I completely understand why you're doing this, if you have responsibilities in real life, you can't allow this site to distract you from them.

I have always failed to live up to this advise. So I have nothing but respect for this decision you have taken here.

I'm gonna miss you man, you were always cool as ****. Little stiff at times, but I you were always fun to talk to. I hope to see you around soon. Do you have a discord where I can talk to you while you are gone?

Take care Gargoyle, I can understand what College is like and glad done with it for now at least. We'll look forward to your return.

Take care Gargoyle, though the only interaction we have is when we argue on VS threads you're still someone I hold in high regard

What even is this month...

Anyway, hope you'll manage to resolve all your issues and, at some point, come back to us.

And I swear, if you don't get promoted to a discussion mod once you return, I'll leave as well

RebubleUselet said:
What even is this month...

Anyway, hope you'll manage to resolve all your issues and, at some point, come back to us.

And I swear, if you don't get promoted to a discussion mod once you return, I'll leave as well
I remember him saying that he was offered staff position once, but declined it himself.

I'm sure he has his own personal reasons, but I want him to reconsider that, because I think he deserves it. Especially when we're getting short of staff at such terrifying rate.

Discussion Mods have a responsibility to always, or at least, most of the time, keep track of what's going on in the will and shut anything that goes too off the rails down.

I myself kinda want to be one, but, because of what I've outlined and simply, the fact that I want to go do other stuff whenever I want, I think not taking it is totally fine.

DMUA said:
Discussion Mods have a responsibility to always, or at least, most of the time, keep track of what's going on in the will and shut anything that goes too off the rails down.
I myself kinda want to be one, but, because of what I've outlined and simply, the fact that I want to go do other stuff whenever I want, I think not taking it is totally fine.
Sh$t...

Then I'm probably going to get fired. I accepted the position because the username color matches my avi

@Sandman31

You were mainly promoted to help out with evaluating DC and Marvel Comics revisions.

This is probably going to be my last post before I ask someone to give me a two month ban as I stated in the OP.

@Reb @Andy, It's true I rejected being one due to me not wanting to sign up for a position since I geniuenely wasn't ready for it, but I have reconsidered since I think my attitude cleared up, I'll talk to someone about it once I get back. I would like to be one, and I'm not going to hide it. But only if the wiki feels Im ready.

@Boogie That's a Girl

@Shadow, I REALLY should have mentioned you in the OP but in my tired state I forgot.

This will be my last post, and I ask for any admin willing to, as I already said, give me a two month ban so I can get some life stuff in check.

Im going to miss u man....even though we hardly talk im glad to have have seen u in other threads my man and plz do me a favor...kick college ass and become something amazing in the future! i believe in you!

Back