• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so

First off fear hax on attack likely won't work

Secondly how far into 7-B is Mogar? 7-B David is literally at the very edge of the tier

Firstly where's the +, secondly you beat up people who are just kinda above baseline, and Mogar is the exact same ordeal in this key

The + isnt there because I'm lazy and most profiles don't have it even when they should

David did beat the shit outta some baselines, but he also got the shit kicked outta him several times after, adapted, mauled, got kicked again, adapted and mauled again like 2 or 3 more times afterward

Well, a level 26 pulled this and Mogar was level 40 before the second Timeskip occured

He doesn't have an "At least" because Bambu is arbitrary as fork

That's literally 1.18x baseline 7-B

assuming both are literally baseline 7-A or only barely below, what exactly stops David from adapting and eventually both mauling AP-wise and blitzing?

Mogar having forcefields, 9 lives, the ability to spook him stiff with each hit, and the 1/4 chance to instantly murder him

How good are the forcefields?

David just keeps attacking

That is literally just Mogar being really, really skilled afaik, which won't do shit to David

The chances of Mogar hitting David are slim

Hl3 or bust said:
David did beat the shit outta some baselines, but he also got the shit kicked outta him several times after, adapted, mauled, got kicked again, adapted and mauled again like 2 or 3 more times afterward
Again, this wouldn't be enough to make it to the edge of 7-B considering 1, he only started at somewhat above baseline High 7-C, and 2, Garou's boost isn't that fast nor is it at all consistent enough to the point where David would be getting massive boosts during every single battle. (Of course if Tor gave the okay, then whatever).

Also on that note, I distinctly remember Tor saying that he was mid level 7-B anyway.

They take hits on his level

They take hits on his level

It's an actual intimidation roll, which is actual fear manipulation via just the presence induced.

Not really. He has stackable speed amps and he's been in the fight for a long while.

@Edwell

1: "somewhat above baseline High 7-C" is outright wrong, he's literally at the very top of that tier

2: Tor said that after the Dalek fight, David has been through quite a bit after that

@DMUA uh, ok?

the description kinda contradicts that.......entirely

does he immediately open with those speed amps? Also i highly doubt he has enough skill to have bootleg precog like David

"Dazzling Display: Attacks automatically cause fear effects on all who can see Mogar"

How does this contradict intimidation being intimidation

According to Kirito vs Mogar he has no reason to relent if David just doesn't get hit from Mogar attack's

I coulda sword the description said something about a maneuver or something. I also never said that it wasn't intimidation, just that the fact that it is means that it most likely won't work on David

ok. This helps how exactly?

Hl3 or bust said:
@Edwell

1: "somewhat above baseline High 7-C" is outright wrong, he's literally at the very top of that tier

2: Tor said that after the Dalek fight, David has been through quite a bit after that
1. Yeah I was looking at the wrong key, my bad.

2: Tor didn't say he was at the 7-B cap.

I don't exactly think it's unreasonable for David to have gotten a 2x boost after going from basically Low 7-B to mid 7-B over the course of a few hours and then getting into another fight like that

Why are you bumping a thread made for a balance of blatant spite and actually being fair

Yes

I'm saying, you played yourself by bumping something expressly meant for your inconvience

doesn't that mean you played yourself via playing yourself knowingly

ie ur dum

I've been hit with so many no u attacks, my skin has developed a membrane to automatically no u no us.

I literally never even saw this

why would Mogar be used

use Shaxx

or some other haxyboi

Look at David and think very carefully about if he actually has hax

okay so

should this be done or

is this ded and gone

both

right

back to shitposting I go

Back