• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He resisted Hades' Soul Manipulation, which even Zeus Fears.

He resisted mind manipulation from Ira and the Overmind, who can control lesser gods who usually have a resistance to mind manipulation.

Flare, the god of the underworld and one the the strongest gods, tried to corrupt him before, but Damus resisted it with no effort due to his pure heart and willpower

how many souls has Hades' soul manip affected, or has it affected any sort of higher-d being?

how many minds worth of mind hax do those lesser gods resist, or has Ira or the Overmind's mind hax affected any sort of higher-d being?

how many people has Flare corrupted at once and was his corruption actual hax or just him talking to Damus?

Hades can affect Quadrillions of souls at once. Even Zeus fears it, despite him being 2-C, and Hades being low 2-C

Ira has affected the minds of Xodros, who scales to Ra, who is also Low 2-C, and Athena said that "If you can mind control a lesser god, you can do the same to septillions of mortal beings."

Flare has corrupted septillions of mortal beings during one year, and was even able to affect a Chronos, a 4-D Being.

alright

those get resisted then, and just eating Damus probably won't work considering the scale of the resistances

what is his opening move?

Well, Damus likes to fight in close quarters Combat, but he became more serious than during the past Arcs, so he might keep his distances first, then try to flank David with his attacks.

I might need a minute, since Damus probably resisting absorption way beyond David's kinda has me trying to remember what he can even do. He's also not human so David can't just lolperfecthumankillingmachine.

Tbh, I wish Damus's page was more clearly formatted, regarding what Keys and Forms correlate to what set of stats. Would go a long ways towards making his abilities easier to evaluate.

ThePerpetual said:
Tbh, I wish Damus's page was more clearly formatted, regarding what Keys and Forms correlate to what set of stats. Would go a long ways towards making his abilities easier to evaluate.
Yeah... It needs work.

Komodo25M said:
Hades can affect Quadrillions of souls at once. Even Zeus fears it, despite him being 2-C, and Hades being low 2-C
Ira has affected the minds of Xodros, who scales to Ra, who is also Low 2-C, and Athena said that "If you can mind control a lesser god, you can do the same to septillions of mortal beings."

Flare has corrupted septillions of mortal beings during one year, and was even able to affect a Chronos, a 4-D Being.
Didn't you say Flare's mindhax resistance was 2-A

i guess this means lilith really does mindhax with no issue

Didn't you say Flare's mindhax resistance was 2-A

i guess this means lilith really does mindhax with no issue

Actually that's kinda of a low balled feat. Also, a Chronos can basically do the same thing as a God in 2099: Zenith

Back