• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I can't believe Im about to do this and I hate myself but anyway here is it

So to put it simple MC has atomization via disonace something that isn't in the profiles and yet someone had already mentioned it and no one had realized till now, Here it is, it comes from the disonace canon so we either apply this for everything related to disonace or just this weapon, in any case, in the canon difficulty aka madness difficulty this things take away one corpus on hit, so we have two options, option A, atomization of a human multiplied by the amount of corpus they have or B the atomization of a robot the size of a human who also only has one corpus, so I'm gonna ask for the low end (atomization of a human) or high end (atomization of a human sized steel machine) also the characters are at least massively hyper sonic if we base ourselves of an upgrade from the arena mode

Last edited:
Honestly this would upgrade (With the low end of course) everyone to building large building level and with the high end well I don't know so maybe Town level

Taking in count that the only know size of the characters is Hank being 1.88 meters, I'm gonna go by the average length of a human (1.7m) going by this 65 pixels=1.7 m so (230/65)*1.7 equals 6.01 m

Going by this, then this things are 3.5 times the size of a grunt which is good, because it lines up with the character size chart of project nexus (just search in Google project nexus) in which a mag is between 3.2 to 3.5 times the size of Hank so this would more or less fall in line with that.

If you're trying to calculate something, get a member of the calculations staff to help you evaluate your calculation.

"also the characters are at least massively hyper sonic if we base ourselves of an upgrade from the arena mode"

- You should put scans of it, and if it's for calculation, do the same thing I said above.

So 70,000 cc times 3.5 etc. (The etc is because the number is a bit larger I'm just rounding it down here but in the math I used the full one) and then that by the atomization of steel (58401 j/cc) which makes this a grand total of 14428482352.941177 jouls or 3.4484900461140481909 tons of tnt aka large building level, this times the biggest amount of corpus they gain (remember in the canon difficulty aka madness mode all disonace attacks take away one corpus) so this times five equals 14.4 billons of jouls aka 17.24245023057 tons of TNT

If you're trying to calculate something, get a member of the calculations staff to help you evaluate your calculation.

"also the characters are at least massively hyper sonic if we base ourselves of an upgrade from the arena mode"

- You should put scans of it, and if it's for calculation, do the same thing I said above.
How can I get in contact with one of the calculation. Actually I just remembered someone and yeah I forget about that one I'm getting it in a second

Already post it

Done, also if we base on the Magnification machine Hank would be 5.375 times stronger and 5 times faster (atleast in reaction time) which would make him 92.678 tons being less than 8 tons to reach Multi city block level and more than likely reaching it by the electricity power up and the auditor power up which would aslo make Auidotor and tricky posibly MCB

Fair enough XD although there is the hole dogging lasers made of photons both with and without the tac bar

Lightning speed is absolutely not happening lmao.

It doesn't outright state atomization, rather that it alters the atomic makeup of the target. As such, I'd be more down to keep this as a possible rating rather than making it an outright upgrade, if we must include it.

Also, @Comiphorous

In the other one I mentioned it talked about particules also disonace is radiation at the end of the day and that is atomic and the dead animation looks to much like atomization to me

I'd love to see the video reference you have of what something being atomized looks like!

Lightning speed is absolutely not happening lmao.

It doesn't outright state atomization, rather that it alters the atomic makeup of the target. As such, I'd be more down to keep this as a possible rating rather than making it an outright upgrade, if we must include it.

Also, @Comiphorous
dubbies.

anyway, it's better under the ability deconstruction as it has for a while now, as it's been shown to behave like that for the most part

-"Does Dissonant Energy carry the same carcinogenic danger that nuclear radiation has?": and this

Back