• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

he doesn't have anywhere near the range to actually kill Kars and just gets Understood until he throws something that can kill him when copied

I mean it's not exactly like last time, cus IIRC last time it was done with Limbo (who is insanely weaker than the operator, like 100x weaker if you get what i mean hehe). But back then it died out eventually since i something happened and didn't rly have the time to keep arguing on The Operator interacting with souls.

Now things change:

1. Kars cannot understand shit. Due to literally every warframe being capable of going invis. And due to being ninjas in nature they will do that.

2. The warframes can interact with souls. Nekros just points and destroys all the stands in 1 go. Alternatively Limbo just BFR's and uses Stasis. Dio cannot addapt in stasis cus stopped time and all.

3. Not to mention all of Warframe's incap methods like sleep manip and Hangover-reaction (yes that's a thing, a dude can literally make you sleep, biological sleep not mind hax, and have a hangover when you get up so you won't remember a few seconds before the sleep). Hehe

1: yes he very much can. Kars can see stands, who are also invisible and has senses that are literally unfathomably greater than any living being

2: Stands =/= souls. Kars resists soul hax and time stop and can just D4CU back from BFR

3: D4CU just brings another Kars in whenever this happens

1. Nope, stands are invisible, but he can see them cus they are still fighting spirits of some sorts. Warframe invisibility is full physical invisibility (and dimensional invisibility mind you, yes that's a thing), while lacking a mind and soul. Kars cannot sense anything like that. Senses are useless against invisible objects.

2. It just means that the warframes can now nuke the stands. After destroying the stands Kars is just easy.

So fight starts:

Warframes are invisible and cannot be sensed cus stupidly good ninjas and dimensional invisibility. They nuke the field and destroy all stands. D4CU cannot do anything cus it's destroyed, neither can the other stands. Warframes just wink at the operator.

1: no. Nothing has ever implied that Kars can only see souls or whatever, and no one else here treats it that way either

2: Stands =/= souls. I'm going to repeat this until you actually grasp this, because it's obvious that you don't as it stands

1. "Only stand users can see other stand users". It was made pretty clear that it's only stands that they can see. You need to show me him seeing a souless being without a stand that is also dimensionally invisible. Not me.

2. I believe it was agreed that souls are still more tangible than souls. And what would stand actually equalize to?

@Paul

They do. Their AP and abilities come from the same source so yeah.

Where does 'dimensional invisibility' come from

No they don't. Unless you're saying their ap=their soul manip potency when no other verse gets that treatment.

1: Didn't this Kars see stands before he even had any of his own? Regardless, Kars has more than enough intelligence to use minor things from the Warframe moving to see where it is

2: "souls are more tangible than souls." If you meant Stands i'm fairly certain that never happened.

Additionally, Kars out-APs every form of The Operator so he can't just nuke Kars

Kira as a dead man still could use Killer Queen, so I doubt that Stands are souls. Anyway, unless Operator opens with something that kills all of Kars' Stands, Kars understands and proceeds to hide in another universe until he finds out where the Operator's ship is and nukes it.

Theres nothing the Operator can do, that can't be adapted by Kars.

I can literally pull up a clip where ghost Kira uses Killer Queen. Like, it's pretty straightforward.

Paul Frank said:
If stands=souls
How does a soul use a stand?
I do not see how that's a problem? That's like saying "summoners are not physical, cus they can use other physical things". Yes they can do that, that doesn't mean it's not the same.

Jojo's just bizzare

Because you're saying a stand is the user's soul

If the user's soul is outside of their body and capable of using a stand it is pretty clear that the stand isn't their soul

Paul Frank said:
Where does 'dimensional invisibility' come from
No they don't. Unless you're saying their ap=their soul manip potency when no other verse gets that treatment.
Wisp....don't even ask.

No verse can have their treatment. Void energy is used to cause their AP, and void energy is used to affect souls. It's the same source being used differently. No other verse has that cus most other verses don't have the same source energy for both their AP and soul manip.

Dimensional Invisibility comes from Wisp which waves between dimensions which renders her completely invisible.

Post the dimensional invis thing for wisp I haven't seen it yet

Naruto,Bleach,Masada,Fate the list goes on.

Alot of verses use the same source of energy for both ap and soul manip and their soul manip doesn't just equal their ap.

Well the Operator can only use one Warframe and since this is SBA vs the Operator that means he's right here. Kars just Understands and proceeds to no diff.

If stands where souls then silver charriot requiem wouldn't work how it did. I.E the stands would carry over to whatever new body their souls where forced into but they don't.

Kars adaptation is passive so even if he for some reason cant see the Operators puppets he will just stand there and adapt to all of their abilities.

If the time is stopped when she is airborne she will remain in that position being completely invisible which will make Kars unable to see her being inconclusive but that's just a part of the Operator at such variety and the army of Warframe 1-2 will be pieces of sacrifice to let the Operator gather information.

And the thing is maybe Wisp didn't use her passive but her Will-o-Wisp which makes her invincible in that period.

I mean, Kars can just time stop before she jumps and then paradox her with d4c even if she is invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back