• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt something worse than tearing the wiki asunder - Vitiate vs 666:Satan

First Witch said:
Something something mind hax, something something no resistance something some- Stomp.
<Mindhaxing 200 Quadrillion Clones

Umm....

Do you actually know anything about either character?

All Quadrillion get mindhaxed. Or at least a big enough majority that Vitate can one-shot the rest with a vast AP advantage... I think.

Also can we knock it off with the bullshit titles? Thanks.

Anyway, Vitiate's max is only 100 Quadrillion

Also, Vitiate has the AP?

Satan has way more clones than Vitiate can mindhax given his greatest feat. And for every clone that dies, Satan can just make more instantly. After all, he made the 200+ quadrillion clones in a short time frame.

Vitiate's mind hax is superior to something that could mind hax at least an entire galaxy filled with 100 quadrillion and possibly even the rest of the universe. He's still got this.

And if he doesn't then. He could just get the clones to fight each other. 666 can't really focus all that much on fighting him if all of his duplicates are fighting each other.

Let's also not forget that when Satan sees Vitiate using the Force, he can use it as well.

With every clone(s) that die, Vitiate can easily Mind Hax more of them if necessary.

Also, it's passive, so any Clone that hasn't been exhausted by Mind Hax becomes his slave

I thought he had to copy a specific technique first. Vitiate doesn't really use techniques, most of his hax are thought based.

Not to mention Vitiate himself can also make clones, if necessary, tho only 6

Really, Satan needs to keep his clones up actively for the entire fight, if he ever makes to little clones he gets Mind haxed and becomes a Slave to the Sith

To be fair, we dont know if 200 quadrillion was his limit. Iirc, he was still making more before Jin amped himself and wiped them out.

Gargoyle One said:
<Mindhaxing 200 Quadrillion Clones

Umm....

Do you actually know anything about either character?
Dunno about Vitiate but im knowledgeable about GOH. And from what i heard about Vitiate hes standing there and mind haxes every clone. It really dosnt matter how many youre spamming if your opponent just stands there and kills them passivly. This is an incon at best because i dont think that satan`s stupid enough to rush in after seeing his clones getting killed but he aint bypassing that stupid mind hax

Can Satan even pull a single clone before he gets mindhaxed? And if he does, can that clone Clone before mindhax?

I just realized Satan could also just get all his clones to pull a Superman style eye beam on Vitiate from a distance.

But can Vitiate survive literally quadrillions of eye beams coming his way?

Wait.

666:Satan can't harm non-corporeal beings.

And Vitiate doesn't need his physical body to still survive.

I'm pretty sure he can, given the 200 quadrillion cloning feat was casual and he was implied to be capable of making more.

So....

Can Satan really do anything to evade getting stomped?

Bump.

Also, this isn't a stomp considering Satan doesn't outright lose at the start and can actually fight back with half of his clones. Also overwhelming Vitiate with eyeblasts is also a thing.

Damn. Well there goes this endeavour. Hakai this thread if you wish.

Back