• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypernova ability

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
"Void Manipulation (Hypernova; those swallowed don't go to the stomach dimension, and are instead deleted entirely)"

It's said somewhere? Nothing suggest that he erase thing.

How is it void manipulation btw? I mean, Kirby doesn't manipulate anything. All it does is Existence Erasure at best with the phrase "Deleted".

Yes, I know but Kirby hasn't displayed Void manipulation. I sorta figure to have Void Manipulation, you have to sorta... manipulate the void.

The description of the power on the wiki is just having Existence Erasure or being a non-existent being. So I don't know if it's consider like a different thing.

This should be removed, in my opinion. Cal added it merely from what it shows in gameplay.

I think the same. Hypernova only show to boost Kirby inhale, and he can keep in his mouth part of rocket or the beam of Sectonia.

Thing that he doesn't swallow became stars habitually. It's what I was saying.

The justification Cal implemented there implies that they ''must'' be swallowed to be deleted. Becoming stars is just Kirby's Transmutation.

Ok, sorry about that.

So, Void Manipulation should be remove?

Also, I removed Kirby the Black Hole Users Category due to Hypernova is its descriptions being a mistranslation to... something funny.

Also, we don't count Kirby Battle Royale as canon? Pretty sure Kirby had dream manipulation and sleep manipulation (not only self-induced) via Sleep ability because of this next time.

And "can summon other Kirby via his phone" shouldn't be here, since it only was him but split in four.

I already proposed that here, I will bring everything there and more later. I need Azzy to give an opinion here first.

Being him but splitted doesn't remove the fact that they are still Kirbys, especially considering that they were never united again.

I know this is old, but like can someone please explain to me how Kirby has Void Manipulation? And if not, please remove it. I tried talking to Cal about this months ago, and he hasn't responded. So I was wondering he just added it for some bizarre reason.

I also think that this seems suspicious. You can ask Azathoth to comment here to get this sorted out.

Back