• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion

Afaik not all of them are on the wiki, I can get VII's descriptions since I own the game but for VIIR... I'll have to find them on internet.

Will be possible to search the description VIIR? The game was practically just translated a month ago. And the weapons description can be iffy to use, unless they make some sense or not lead us to an outliner.

Well, when we have blatant tier 2 feat, a tier 5 weapon description doesn't seem too much of an outlier.

It was about time we got animations for those.

I also heard that it's way easier, expecially due to the auto-heal after battles and weapons being dropped too often. And also the counter mechanic, I heard it's broken.

Yeah, that's too much. It's not even like it was too strong or anything, the nerf doesn't even make sense.

I doubt we'll get much from Re;Birth 1+

Anyway here's the tweet's translation:

"Super Neptunia RPG

Mysterious woman, 'Chrome' (Kuromu)

CV:???

-From the staff interview in Dengeki PlayStation vol. 661, regarding her design: "While not directly related, series fans may notice something about her." -Tsunako

"Hint: Re;Birth 1" - Igarashi (Assistant Producer)"

The video says: "About the quests related to Shiva and God of Woe, their rewards are not as useful as expected. One gives White Orb flag item and the other reward is Exe Driver flag item, along with some kinda cool costumes for all 4 CPU candidates. White Orb prevents you from triggering a fight when touched by an enemy unless it's a symbol attack. Exe Driver put your Drive gauge always at maximum no matter how much times you use it."

Anyway, if you need to discuss something, I'm all ears or eyes... since you know... it's not like we hear each other... we read replies and... stuff... ah whatever.

Nepgya with Gehaburn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Azathoth, TOAA, The writer and every other tier 0

Back