• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: The AffimaX Scheme

Heya there. Quick little revision involving the addition of the two bro-bots from Megadimension Neptunia VII. I've been putting off creating profiles for these two, but I got a little bored and decided to create them just to see how they would look.

So here they are.
Side-note: The only thing I am really concerned about is Affimojas' Limited Invulnerability. It could be Invul., but it could also be him getting a ridiculous durability boost when he wears his cape. But at the same time, I have tested his battles at Level 999, and he didn't take ANY physical damage whatsoever, whereas elemental damage melted him. So I just went with Invulnerability. But I dunno.​
Also, the verse page will have these two added to the Antagonists section.

Nothing really ground-breaking or major, just something I finally got around to doing after being lazy. And yes, I know that there is a lack of scans regarding the weapon abilities in the Resistances tabs for both of them (though, to be fair, that's the case for every playable character's profile), but I can confirm that they exist, I just don't have a lot of time or patience to search for them and screenshot them, especially when some of them are really annoying to get. The Neptunia Wiki also documents these descriptions, and I can vouch for them in that they are not fabricated, as I have cross-examined many descriptions from the games to the wiki and there were only minor inconsistencies with spelling and such. Sooo, yeah. Discuss!

Last edited:
Back