• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion

UMIO

We have to make a profile for him! He also has an AZ ice beam.

@Andika It's more likely to be causality manipulation.

The pictures of the profiles are another thing; they are unnecessarily big, Purple H
Purple Heart V2
This one is much better

eart is bad, and for base Neptune is better to use a new one. I can do it if we all agree.
I was waiting to say this in the CRT about the calc, if it's good, but whatever.

Oh I wanted to point that out in the CRT too. Also the descriptions in the profiles are unnecessarily long.

Also the pics in the verse page. I mean, look at Rei's.

>Also the pics in the verse page
OwdWSAO
SMILE DAMNIT!

Yeah, we should use this one!

Ok, no.

I really don't have anything to say about the descriptions because they are well done, even if them are really big.

What main picture you think that is ok to use? Is better to add picture for each game, but a picture of the game itself or a ingame picture?

Rei aside of Iris Heart's ti...! The best!

No plz no

While I agree that they're well done some part of them are unnecessary, like in Nep's where half of it is the intro to HDN. But if you want to keep them, I don't have any problem with it.

I think something like PMMM's verse page with a pic for the main series and one for each spin off would be fine. The one already in the page looks good, we'd only need to add the others.

Ikr? It's the best one no contest. ovo

Yes, we must use that!

I think that we need more opinions to decide if they stay or not, I don't have problems in anyway.

I don't know, since Puella Magi page have profile for spin off characters and Hyperdimension doesn't. The main picture... two ded characters are there, maybe we need some others. Also, Cave's body is chopped in half.

8cc3356cc183376121cda3bd45cd9162

I mean, since I plan on making spin off profiles (at least Cyberdimension and SeHa, as afaik they have more direct feats) that could be a thing.

Is there another good pic we can use for the main series with a lot of characters?

Uh, didn't notice that did she cut herself with her own scissors?

Back