• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion

About HDN/RB1, I'm not sure. They surely are canon to the series, but in a different dimension from the rest of the main games, but I think that since there's nothing aside from some minor details that is stated to be Superdimension only (like the CPU memories from Ultradimension), so I think that basic things and character feats might be scaleable. Also in the Hyperdimension Neptune already has Lost Purple at the start of mk2/RB2, so she can also scale from end HDN/RB1 Neptune.

I was also thinking about spin offs: are they specifically stated to be non canon (and not like Action Unleashed that in the very next sentence retcons itself) or can they be considered alternate dimensions?

Ok, I think that they can be used too, since the creators didn't follow that story line just because in HDN everyone died happily as a old womans, and Re;birth 1 is just Re;birth 1. For the scale, this game, as well as the others, is making me think that the users of Shares are tier varies due of it's nature.

If I say you the true; I was planing a revison like you, and I searched for something official referring to that. Months has passed and I still with my hands empty, so the saffer that we can do is stay with the officials canon games.

Other thing; I'm studing, like you, but there is not such thing as "finals" in the college that I'm studing. This is because is just quarterly and when the needed content is given to the students, then exam with the 30% of the final note happens.So I will need some time to this and see how to do the calcs, the second thing shouldn't take that much of time since I'm studying something related to physics, but is no like any of my teachers has said "Good morning, class, today we'll use KE to see how much energy is needed to DESTROY A PLANET (insert hardcore edit)."

Also, who wants Hello New World manga profiles for the goddesses?

I 100% agree with them having variable tiers, we just need to find the minimum (which could be the same as their base forms) and the maximum, but what makes the scaling odd is the fact that in victory they defeated Rei with not that much of shares (iirc), and even worse in the good ending where there are only Neptune, Plutia and the candidates, while Rei was at full power and is clearly tier 2. Also Histoire having tier 2 statements (Mostly RB1 Histy) and the timeline stabilizing feat at the end of Victory which should also be between tier High 3-A and low 2-C.

TL;DR The games sometimes are awfully inconsistent, in victory we go from Blanc not being able to go HDD due to having lost all her shares, to Nep and Ploot defeating Rei alongside the candidates while having low shares.

I honestly wouldn't mind treating spin offs as different dimensions like U, as that's the only thing said about the matter in the franchise afaik. If there's one thing that would certainly be scaled across all the games, that would be the share energy feats which is a constant in the verse (and has also shown interesting passive power nulling abilities, mostly in VII and MegaTag), while everything else should be case by case. Like, everyone agrees that SeHa If doesn't scale in any way to Hyperdimension If, but something like the moves from U would be scaleable since there isn't any actual difference between the characters to that of the Hyperdimension.

Oh and they also got stomped for 10 years by Yellow Heart too, again because of shares Victory what have you done to the scaling

CPUs vs Rei Was Bukkake, like vs Dark Orange. Either Blanc not being able to transform or the fight is PIS. Victory is way to far to be the best game of this franchise.

I don't think that we should use things from others games that not are the forth main and maybe U. At least for now since it will be too much work for us, and since there isn't anything official about all others spin-off, is better left it alone for now.

I don't really know what to think about the scaling.

One thing is for sure: Rei and Kurome are the absolute god tiers, as they have the best feats in the series (at least 2-C). Then there are the Next forms at an unknown point, but surely above everyone else bar the two mentioned before. Those probably scale to them as they're regarded as being above everything else and even Kurome was shocked when she saw them, but should still be weaker than her as Next Purple couldn't cut her negative energy from the core of the Heart Dimension. Then there are the HDD CPUs with variable tiers, but when they're at the same share level it gets trickier; Iris Heart is usually regarded as being one of the strongest (and her sheer presence scares everyone), but overall they should be on par, with SD!Lost Purple being likely above the other SD!CPUs. Idk about Yellow heart. The candidates should be slightly below, but still comparable. Then there should be the base forms and the Makers. But then there's a problem: if I recall correctly, in RB2 Iffy (I think) stated that, with training with Nepgear and the others, she also improved, to the point of being able to fight CFW Magic, who stomped the CPUs (with an unknown amount of shares which shouldn't be too low as nothing implies that) 3 years earlier, alongside the others.

Before I forget it: Kurome should have type 8+9 immortality based on negative emotions and her sealed self.

It's 2 AM there and my head is hurting thinking about the scaling, it's such a mess... I guess I should go to sleep...

Directly from the canon page:

"The generally agreed-upon definition is that the work by the original author and creator of the fictional setting is canonical, unless the author or the copyright holder declares otherwise."

Seems like we can consider them as different dimension and not non-canon. we still need to get done with the main games first.

Now I really need to go to sleep. Good Night!

Same please c56d8f49b90acedc5c5b6fe84406e0e9~01

There is like 4-6 hours of difference between our countries... So... Good morning.

The scaling chain looks fine, but:

Next forms should scale from Kurome, but I think that they should have Varies as well, since they use Shares too and were power up by Uzume.
8cc3356cc183376121cda3bd45cd9162
About Iris Heart... Who would not be scared of her?

She shouldn't be much higher from the others, I think that it was just for comical purpose and, IIRC, because a reference of the real life consoles as well. She should be the same tier depending of the best not tier 2 feat, just a good explanation in her profile should be fine.

Wasn't Yellow heart power up by Anonydeath machine?

The tier of the base forms and the Makers should be higher via powerscaling, but there is really a lot 9-B/9-A feats from the SP skills. IF first skill it's really 9-B/9-A, I thought that it would be higher, but when I did the calc, again without pixel scaling, it give me those values.

'mornin

Yeah all HDD forms should have varies tbh.

I forgot Gold Third, who defeated the CPUs when they had an amount of shares more than likely higher than when they fought Rei as they just regained a lot of them from the festival... but then later they are defeated singularly by the CPU + candidate that were in each nation when almost no one remembered them... uh

Next Form should probably backward scale from Kurome while being in the same tier at their best (now that I think about it, in the last battle against Dark Orange do they start in Next form or in normal HDD form? this would set a cap for them as it would be when they had the highest amount of shares iirc). Rei... I can't really tell if she should be above or below Kurome (likely still in the same tier), as while Kurome had her powers, she used only a fraction of them iirc.

Just remembered... Uzume does a tier 2 feat by existing in base form... This is another problem for the scaling... let's leave her for now...

Iris heart was protrayed as being stronger not only in comic situations, as seen in the good ending of victory when Neptune is glad to have her help in the fight against Rei due to her strength. I think that all HDD forms at their best should be scaleable from Rei's feat, as it also wouldn't make sense for them to be weaker than Histoire (if her feat really is high 3-A/Low 2-C)

That would probably be another key for Yellow heart, I meant her in a normal situation.

The makers post RB2 should probably be scaleable from CFW Magic as they canonically reached the point to be able to fight her, while at the start couldn't even damage CFW Judge (and their start level might be used as a base level for CPU candidates as Nepgear was on a similar level at that point). The problem is where to scale them from...

Gold Thrid should be varies as well. But at this point I think that we need to re-check when all those thinks happened just to be sure that we don't forget anything.

Next Forms scale to Kurome, and I think that they were in HDD vs Dark Orange. I think that the difference between Kurome and Rei is:

Dark Orange 100% > Rei 100% > Dark Orange depowered by sharing fild > Rei first battle

Danmit, Uzume.

Histoire? Dunno. Yellow heart and Iris Heart should be slightly above the others HDD, but not for much.

It will be difficult to give a tier to CFW Magic

>Just to make sure, Steel Hammer is now CPU Crusher?

This is for possible the scaling in lifting strength.

>Also, who wants Hello New World manga profiles for the goddesses?

There some good, usable feats in this manga.

Well, I knew that playing the games again would have been helpful, but now it's pretty much needed. Well, at least I can gather quotes while doing so, and maybe I'll notice something new.

So HDD forms should be comparable to the depowered Dark Orange, but still tier 2 due to Uzume not instantly fodderizing her.

TFW Uzume breaks the scaling, but you can't blame such a cute cinnamon roll cool girl.

Dark Orange 100% being stronger than Rei makes sense, she had her + the 4 main CPU's powers (and her own) after all.

Yeah, they're stronger but not to the point of stomping them.

We'd need to go through RB2 for that, hoping to find something usable.

Both the steel hammer and the CPU crusher are in RB2, so they're not the same, but any calc from it can still be used.

They would be a good addition, but I'm not sure as afaik It's a sequel to the anime (is that true? I didn't read it so I don't know), and thus likely non-canon.

Ok, I will look the story in youtube, Damnit, I don't have the games, This way I will find some feats in the story and not just from the moves.
Ea83e98f58ee3ebae5b2db93b87d91bf2ca0469e hq
Yes, it's with you, cute cinnamon roll.

Yeah, pretty much like being comparable to Rei and her feat.

I will blame whoever I want.

Agree.

Yeah, if Neptune and the others are 1 then Yellow heart and Iris Heart are just 1.1.

Ok, I will look the story in youtube. But what games exatly we really need to look?

Ah, my bad, I was referring to the Stell Hammer from HDN, it's name changed to CPU Crusher in the followed games?

No, it's not a sequel, and it's not canon; but I was saying new profiles for their incarnation in the manga. I want to calc the mass of MEGA EXTRA THICC Neptune.

Mainly RB2, to find where to start with their level (idk how much we could use from RB1). Then RB3 and VII for the highest point. Well, basically all the main games.

I was thinking if we could use RB1's end CPUs to scale CFW Magic from, due to Neptune already having Lost Purple when she was defeated, but I'm not too fond of this. We should only resort to this if there isn't anything to scale her from, as we need her to find the Makers'peak.

Going from the wiki, the one that became the CPU Crusher was called CPU Breaker in HDN. Other than that, idk, I only played the remakes.

>MEGA EXTRA THICC Neptune

I need to see that

>MEGA EXTRA THICC Neptune

>I need to see that

MR-23210-396626-26
Normal Neptune. LAME.

MR-23210-400360-8
Damn, that's EXTRA THICC!

MR-23210-400360-18
MEGA EXTRA THICC NEPTUNE!ÔØñ´©ÅÔØñ´©ÅÔØñ´©ÅÔØñ´©ÅÔØñ´©ÅÔØñ´©Å

MR-23210-400360-28
Here is an extra: Mini Nepsy!

Ah, but of course it's a mushroom's fault.

As for the hammer, yeah they look the same, but checking in the game (RB3) there are two different hammers with the same look. Btw you can also try to calculate RB3's starting hammer as the description says it's made of industrial steel and it seems more massive than that one.

Hammer3
Hammer4
Hammer2

RKGenki said:
Anyway, if you need to discuss something, I'm all ears or eyes... since you know... it's not like we hear each other... we read replies and... stuff... ah whatever.
You can hear me, actually, just with another voice.

Google-Sama's translator.

>Btw you can also try to calculate RB3's starting hammer as the description says it's made of industrial steel and it seems more massive than that one.
Hammer 33333

It's in the same place, shame to you because of that.

Dunno about Boulder Crusher, the density of stone is 2700 Kg/m^3. AKA fodder against the density of steel.

...I'm blind.

I actually put that one to show that it had the same skin as the literal next one you get in the same game

Yeah, don't worry. I was just saying that since it can be another supportive feat that the others can scale.

That why I want to know if there is some hammer made of gold, the density of gold is 19300 kg/m^3. AKA the density of steel is fodder against this.

Ok.

When you come back, who do you think that full scale to class 5 and who scale to class 1?

I alredy have an a idea, but I want to be sure.

Boulder Crusher maybe can give us an Above Average Human result.

Well... technically everyone would be able to cross swords (or hammer in this case) with base Blanc (as that's her first hammer), so I'd say everyone who uses a melee weapon should directly scale to her. Other than that idk, I'm not really good with this kind of scaling.

Anyway, unless there's a gold hammer in the DLC weapons of VII, or RB1's sacred weapon of Lowee is made of gold (I actually don't remember if it was or not), there is none.

Ok.

Doubtful that the DLC will give us something. And Re;birth 1 just said that the hammer was golden, shiny, not literally made of gold. What a shame.

Just to be sure about the scaling, Blanc isn't regarded to be physical, or anything regarding lifting strength, above the others while in base?

Not that I know. The only thing that comes to my mind is that she is slightly more durable than the others.

Ok, and from where comes from that Neptune usually remarks how her pistol is heavy
0b2e19b37a78a1636626d078863d56d7baf90aaa 00
?
It can't be from HDN, since the dual revolver is regarded as huge.

It actually can only be from HDN, as she literally never canonically uses a gun in any of the Re;Birth games or VII, aside from some assist attacks, unless you count Big Nep.

It could either be Nep being dumb, or a low-end outlier.

>It could either be Nep being dumb, or a low-end outlier.

More likely that Neptune was being the fat, lazy ass that she is.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
More likely that Neptune was being the fat, lazy ass that she is.
^^^^^^^^

I don't think we can use in-game stats here, but it could still be helpful

Back