• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

001n
Sister stealer works as well, just look at dat. (insert that sound I don't know how is called) ----->
Yeah, and probably happened for some other people because I was doing the dummy posting things beyond the concept of alone.

Tbh, I think Vert's best appearance was in VII. (Excluding the new voice... Still prefer the old one)

When she had the spotlight in her own story, I actually enjoyed her character a lot more, as there was actually room and time to relate to the things she does, and how she reacts to specific scenarios, whereas in the other games...

If it's not about wanting to claim Nepgear , then it's about games, if it's not about games, it's about those things stuck to her chest, and if it's not those, then she just takes a backseat. Unless she needs to give some minor dialogue/agree with the others here and there.

Screenshot (490)vert

Lex finally changed his profile pic! Huzzah!

(I've been trying (still) to figure out how to get GIF profile pics. - I'd be changing them at a much faster rate than I am now)

Eternal virtual hugs for everyone with all my things from my previous picture, Waifu must be super jealous that they aren't only for him and not counting that I send the never give up song to other people. Just look at his picture, obviously a crazy girlfriend picture right there while I send hugs, it's too obvious who is the grumpy one in this more dead than NepNowa shipping of us.

(Do you want to know how you can change them?)

Also, do go 10 days without answering to people, as I have two questions flying around, or I will start to treat you like I will do with the future children of my second sister from now on.

Let's... Not talk about his profile pic...

Please enlighten me, old one. (Who wouldn't want an angry Goku breathing heavily on the glass?)

How about we run things from the beginning then, as I was busy. Want to ask them again?

Don't shit on the stick now, Kid Kulafu.

Should I do it? Or shouldn't? Be or not to be. Vegeta.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
(This days you cannot trust anyone; many say that they are denying, but there are others that say they saw those people here. Thanks. Anyway I don't want to have anything on my back if something bad happen here, I'm about to do something stupid about my situation with my waifu trying to make the best decision to both of us and of course everyone. will you support me no matter what?)
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Did you tried to build a character before?

W-What?

If you feel like giving your old pal Peed a helping hand, then go for it.

1. Yeah, of course, but you're kinda blowing this thing a bit out of proportion, imo.

2. Yes, just... Not to that degree... Hehe

Now, now, let's no go thingie things, asking the meaning if what I said is like asking which one is hotter, the haven or the hell. I hope that you know the real answer of this.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

1. I know, but when one have to put down his pants and do something then one have to put down his pants and do something. Thanks so much for everything my friend.

2. I see, How long you think that Goku's character development will last? Tee hee hee~ ☆.

But I don't understand...

Ahh, I see. Excellent...
SpyTF2

1. I know, but sometimes doing that is a bit too much. Just don't sweat over it so much, it's already over and everything's sorted.

2. Dude, you know I practically worship the guy, right? Who knows, his character is very influential and unique, imo.

Which one is hotter for you, heaven or the hell?

┬í┬í┬í┬í┬í┬íThe prendió fue esa mierda!!!!!!

1. I wonder if you have at least the minimal idea of the thing I will do. Nah, people like you doesn't grow in the middle of the street, I learned to show my appreciation after I saw people who I love died and be near of death myself as well.

2. That's why I'm using him, it would be easier to show what I have in mind to you with him. I see, and do you know what kind of character development he has?

I wouldn't know, as I've been to neither. Though, Hell would be hotter, I think.

Should I just do Duolingo?Ôùï_Ôùï

1. Well, I Wouldn't, as I'm not you. I might not grow in the middle of the street, but I'm growing constantly, all the time, anywhere I am. And undoubtedly, as are you. 2. Well, he's a character that constantly grows aand develops after every battle. Just look after his fight with Jiren, he wants to continue training because he knows that someone greater will make him grow further, not just as a character, but his strength as well. (Anyways, this is a Neptunia Thread, so let's try and remain more on-topic)

Himpaktado by luisloaiza-d98il1i
Hell? A physics teacher from my university would put you a 0 just for that. He actually made things with termodynamics and stuff and he showed that heaven is actually hotter, when my teacher explained to my I was like this. --->
Your cuties pages of lenguages won't help you in understand the things I say.

1. Saw it coming. And you didn't understand what I really meant.

2. Son kokun-kun has what is called a "flat character arc", and tell me, how this related to Vertie Beru-Beru?

Good times and bad times
Can I count on being with you?
I thank you for staying so true
My life will go on a long time
Have to catch up when I see you
And you are my reason I can make it through
Can I give my word that I will come in time to rescue?
My heart will always be with you
I'm so glad I met you being with me wherever
Are we made for each other forever?
I know life can be tough on you time and time agai
Laughter maybe gone away
I will wipe away my tears tomorrow
Life must go on, that's the reason that you travel away
@RKGenki, my lovely waifu

Before everything, I want to say thank you. Thank you for let me met you, I am extremely grateful for have been able to met such wonderful person as you are, thank you so much. And I'm grateful for all the moments we lived together, so thank you again, you are totally Irreplaceable.

There are a lot of things I want to tell you, thousands and thousands of things. But what I'll tell you is that I want to be with you, and I want you to be with me and to keep doing all the good things we has done in the past together again. I care about you and still love you regarless of the mistakes we have done in the past. In my birthday, my wish when I was blowing the candle was to be with you again. And if I'm honest, if any of us were a girl I would already tried to start a relationship with you. I really, really miss you, a lot.

But I respect your decision for choosing to step out, it was the correct one. And of course I respect your beliefs, I never wanted you to change, you the beautiful the way you are and I wouldn't love this much if you weren't being who you are. It's ok that you don't longer care about your "Waifu" nickname and that the song has loss any kind of meaning when I started to send it to other people that I love, you have your reasons and conviction that you believe and that's totally fine.

I know that this is mostly my fault, I let my worries and wishes blind my judment, a big mistake that I want sincerely apologize to you, I'm so sorry for all of this to ever happen. I know that Thespeedforce21 said that I'm kinda blowing this thing a bit out of proportion, and that's maybe true; before I had only a thought, but now I can clearly see that I inherited some things of my mother's minor, or not so minor, social anxiety... which also go by the hand of me asking unnecessary, obvious things... So tee hee hee~ ☆. ┬íMe cago en todo! ┬íMe cago en todo lo cagable! Well, everyone knows what this mean, time to go full carnage savage training arc mode.

To end, I want you to know that because of this I have become much more wiser and stronger after a long time thinking regarding this and us, I'm eternally grateful with you for let me reach this way of thinking and vision. I really want to be with you, but I respect your decision as well, if you don't answer to this then I get the message that I should simply give up and stop trying to approach you in any kind of way or that you don't want to be like before or there is no possible way in doing that because of the things that happened, it's perfectly fine and understandable if you want that.

So, keep moving forward and stay truth to who you really are, because I know who you are and what you are able to do. I will always keep loving, beliving and cheering for you no matter what.

Also, I have this gift for you, I think have others but maybe I will never be able to give them to you, so here it is.

@Peed can you take screenshot of Histy's statements about the VR dimension and of the DLC weapons (along new stuff from VIIR if you found any)?

@Alex I fell asleep yesterday

You're very lucky that you sent me this a while before I usually start doing my work 'Righty, I'll do that.

The new weapons in VIIR weren't anything special for Nep, but I'll see what the other weapon descriptions state.

Edit:

I may need to play the game a bit more though, as I haven't touched it in quite a while ( because of FighterZ ) but I'll try to unlock everyone and see what they have.

SURPRISE! We're doing it now.
~ Wheatley​
Turns out I don't need to unlock the other characters to see all of the extra DLC weapons, they're ready to view right from the inventory menu.
I'll post them in my "Neptunia Weapons and Skills" Sandbox at the top of the page when I've finished my work. (There's not a lot to do today, so I should be good)

Done a quick note of some of the more "interesting" descriptions from the 80+ DLC weapons.

Most, if not all of these, are from the "4 Goddesses Online DLC" set, whilst I believe one of them is from the Dengeki PlayStation Collab DLC.

RKGenki said:
@Alex I fell asleep yesterday
I know, that's why I put the link of this picture while you were sleeping.

C7Pc22AV0AA58yY
But today is when I have the shitty tired, near fall to sleep face, not yesterday. And funny enough, yesterday I was talking to another person who fell asleep as well.

¡Me cago en spotify y en su tía doscientos millones de años coooooñooooo! ¡Cagar un pedazo de mierda bien hecho, agarrarlo y pagárselo en la mmgv jeta que tiene ese csm rt!

Neptune 8.1 Render
Quick render of a happy small tuna because life isn't being cute with me, not like it ever have been very cute with me since my very first day in this world. So I learned to do what the people of my country says: if life give you its back then **** it.
Random question out of curiosity, what color of skin you two have?

Back