• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

As if you'd make a decision, silly. At least I now have some "real-life" skill under my belt, silly.

I told him that he wouldn't win this, I had no choice... But, argh, why would you make me do this, Lex?!

There's always the choice of not choosing, because that's what he really wants

Talking from experience

Wait, I got it! I am so not sorry for doing this.

So, who do prefer to be around with more... Me or Genks?

(I'm confident you won't answer this. This question always makes friends stutter...)

I WIN!!!
~ Kefla​

Because you're not speaking for yourself. This is my game, and I say that voting with that silly coin or any generator of the sort is an illegal move.

In other words: You'll have to try harder.

Now quit stalling and answer the question! (If you can)

SackboyHappy

I don't know if I should be surprised or call you brave.Justasecretmessage

(You do realise you're rating me higher than your Waifu, right? You think that's okay with you?)

Back