• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

Alright, since you wanted to talk to me about "something important", come & join the chat, and I'll catch up shortly with you on mobile.

Just know that I'll most likely be sending messages quite slowly as I'm currently packing my work away + charging my phone.

Yeah, I need you to look at a trustable news website or something and tell me what it tell you about those russian mercenaries that supposely came here.

Sure, but I'll need to finish my H/W first.

(Also, if you want to talk about this in more depth, we can make a message wall on your profile and continue from there)

We were talking about the joke of your life that I will make by trolling you a week long as a ghost after I die.

¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!! ¡¡¡Au!!!

Yeah, I'll get to it soon, I've gotta go in a few minutes (from when I'm typing this message).

Remind me if you have to.

Hehe

Ayyyy, pillín. One of my trollings for you would be give good memory, for you to remember your most embarrassing moments of your life everyday. Take care and keep doing your best.

I will, but in how much time?

I will get forcefully recruited, Kid Kulafu.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pillín, going for the 9 day of trolling as you haven't saw the thing I asked in that time, wn.

Calling me by my entire username this time? This outta be good.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Thespeedforce21, I'm not going to troll you after my death anymore, I will live long enough to treat you like I will do with the future children of my second sister.
That's if you can reach me AND beat me, good luck with both!

(Also, about your issue, news articles are saying that Russia is denying sending them out to Venezuela, nothing that you don't already know)

Maybe, maybe not.

Just two words, patience hax.

(This days you cannot trust anyone; many say that they are denying, but there are others that say they saw those people here. Thanks. Anyway I don't want to have anything on my back if something bad happen here, I'm about to do something stupid about my situation with my waifu trying to make the best decision to both of us and of course everyone. will you support me no matter what?)

That's too short to sum her personality, do you think that her being the Student Council President and Noire, yes the very Noire, only being the Vice-president is a coincidence or a stuff of that style?

Reminder that HDN and RB1 Vert are a thing

Btw idk why I stopped getting notifications from this thread

Also, "big tiddy" would fall more into somethig physical, "show off gamer girl" would fall more in personality.

Probably because the time of the thread and the time spams of the replies, it happened to me before with other threads.

Back